剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
First, wet my lips with yours.
不对 不对
No, no, no, no, no.
用你的舌头
Use your tongue.
我会割了你 雅典人
I will cut you, Athenian.
退后
Stand back.
守卫 我需要帮助
Guard! I need help here.
你在哪发现的这只鸟
Where did you find that bird?
它飞进了我的房♥间 陛下
It flew into my room, Majesty.
那么你现在要把它送去给谁呢
And who were you taking it to now?
是帕拉斯 薛西斯祭司
Pallas, Priest Xerxes,
还是我的儿子
or my son?
都不是
Neither.
不给谁
None.
如果你最近都没有感到过紧张
If you haven't been feeling nervous lately,
那么你现在该感觉到非常紧张了
you should start feeling very nervous now.
莱科斯...
Lykos...
你这个可怜的傻瓜
you poor fool.
你们安排的在哪见面
Where did you arrange to meet?
现在问这个有什么用吗
What difference does it make now?
米诺斯王会杀了你的
Minos would kill you.
他之所以会回复你的唯一原因
The only reason he's even responding
就是他误以为
is because he mistakenly thinks
你的身体内藏有秘典
you carry the Lexicon.
你能向我保证
Do I have your word
明天你不会离开宫殿吗
that you won't leave the palace tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow?
我安排的是在下个月圆日见他
I arranged to meet him at the next full moon.
而不是两天后
It's not for two days.
我想他这么着急见你也不足为奇
I suppose it's not surprising he wants to see you sooner.
还有谁知道这件事
Who knows about this?
只有你的抄写员
Only your scribe,
这也就意味着 帕拉斯也知道
which obviously means Pallas knows, too.
基蒙会忠诚于我 不是帕拉斯
Kimon is loyal to me, not Pallas.
你考验过这份忠诚吗
Have you tested that loyalty?
我没必要这么做
I don't have to.
莱科斯
Lykos.
帕拉斯知道
Does Pallas know
你在试图商谈
that you're trying to negotiate
投降期限吗
terms for surrender?
他会用这件事来对付我们的
He will use it against us.
莱科斯...
Lykos...
告诉我他不知道
tell me he doesn't know.
抱歉 母亲
I'm sorry, Mother.
我能拦截下这个情报真是万幸
We are very lucky I intercepted this.
但是现在我必须迅速地行动起来
But now I must act quickly.
敌方正在准备进行一次大举进攻
The enemy is preparing a major offensive.
什么样的进攻
What sort of offensive?
他们在建造着什么 与机械有关
They're building something. Mechanical.
他们为何不能像男人一样去战斗
Why can't they fight like men?
我相信一旦他们破城而入时
I'm sure they will,
他们就会像男人一样战斗了
once they've breached these walls.
我们应该先发制人
We should strike first!
我们的军队士气不振 陛下
Our troops are anxious, Majesty.
有人认为米诺斯国的天才 代达罗斯
Some think that Daedalus, the Minoan genius,
设下了这个圈套
is behind this trickery.
不振到无法打仗吗
Too anxious to fight?
我希望你不是在考虑投降条件
I hope you're not considering terms for surrender.
你怎么敢在这里口出大逆之言
How dare you use that word in here?
你这是要唱哪出戏
What theatre is this?
这是米诺斯国的信鸽
It's a Minoan carrier pigeon.
米诺斯王
A message
通过信鸽传递了一个消息
sent by carrier pigeon from King Minos,
同意秘密地会见
agreeing to meet secretly
这个宫廷里的一位代表
with a representative of this court.
为了什么会见
Whatever for?
为了商谈投降条款
To negotiate terms for surrender.
是谁会做出这样的事
Who would do such a thing?
是一个觊觎王位
Someone who's had his eye on this throne
许多年的人
for many years.
是我弟弟吗
My brother?
简直是一派胡言
This is utter nonsense.
你怎能怀疑我
How could you possibly suspect me,
你最忠诚的亲信
your most devoted supporter?
我也这样问自己
I asked myself the same question.
如果没有人支持你
You wouldn't have done it
你当然不会这么做
without support of your own, of course.
你说对吗
Isn't that right...
薛西斯祭司
Priest Xerxes?
抱歉 陛下 我不明...
I'm sorry, Majesty. I don't fol--
没有人敢暗算我的丈夫
No one would dare plot against my husband
除非是他在这宫廷有些追随者
unless he had followers within the court,
而且 当然
and, of course...
也要有神职人员
the church.
我相信一定有一个合理...
I suppose there is a logic--
你常伴他左右
You're a man with his ear to the ground.
也许你听到过一些传闻
Perhaps you've heard a whisper or two?
这样想来...
Come to think of it...
帕拉斯亲王最近确实行为古怪
Lord Pallas has been behaving oddly.
就在不久前的一天
Just the other day,
他问我关于他的橄榄树的事
he asked me about his olive tree.
你说什么
What?
树病了 他想把它砍掉
It's sick, and he wanted to cut it down.
薛西斯
Xerxes--
但他没有橄榄树
But he doesn't have an olive tree.
正是如此
Exactly.
他指的是你 陛下
He means you, Majesty,
你生病了
that you're sick
而且你需要被砍掉
and you need cutting down.
这是真的吗 帕拉斯
Is this true, Pallas?
当然不是真的
Of course not!
恐怕是真的
I'm afraid so.
-哥哥 -守卫
- Brother-- - Guards!
这些全部都是谎言
These are lies.
让我看一下那个消息
Let me see that note.
它是在哪写的 我...
Where is it written that I have--?
你的话留到审讯时再说吧
Save your speeches for your trial.
把他带下去
Take him down.
你想干什么
What do you want?
来还债
To repay my debt,
还你束腰外衣 告诉你我的故事
return your tunic and tell my story.
那天谢谢你救我
Thank you for rescuing me the other day.
有时我都不知道
Sometimes, I don't know
我们的士兵是在为谁而战
who our soldiers are fighting for anymore.
你自己一个人住吗
Do you live alone?
我父亲和哥哥
My father and brother
在守卫我们的城市是时被杀害了
were killed defending our city.
我母亲在生我时难产死了
My mother died giving me life.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你是米诺斯国的密探吗
Are you a Minoan spy?
不是
No.
那你的故事是怎样的
So what is your story?
我孤身一人
I'm alone.
像你一样
Like you.
很孤独
And lonely.
我爱的人都去世了
The people I love are gone.
像你一样
Like you.
而且这点很有可能也和你一样...
And perhaps also like you...
我梦想活在一个没有恐惧
I dream of a life without fear...
只有简单快乐
in a world of simple pleasures...
没有痛苦和贫穷的世界上
without pain and poverty,
跟你一样
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表