剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
Close your eyes!
如果你能看的刀刃的反光
If you see the light on the razor's edge...
它移♥动♥的那么快 做好准备
It moves fast, so be ready.
他的下一击将会致命
His next blow will kill you.
我发誓 神使
I swear, Oracle,
我会亲自斩断你的生命之线
I will cut your thread myself!
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
母亲的脸 狮子的爪子
Mother's face, lion's claw,
在纳特西斯深处拍打你的翅膀
beat your fierce wings in the deep chasms of Nistnesus,
发散你的味道
spread your scent,
把他的力量摧毁
burn its power west.
恶魔的呼吸
Demon breath...
火把
Kindle...
展现你的恶魔之光
Show your evil light.
小心地走
Tread wisely,
不然你灵魂角落中的力量将会打败你
or the corners of your soul will take you down.
我们在哪
Where are we?
这是魔法还是幻觉
Is this magic or illusion?
你竟敢跨过我的光线
You dare cross my ray?
避难 大人
Refuge, Lord,
躲避一个不公平的纺织者
from an unjust Spinner.
赫尔墨斯
Hermes,
信使之神
messenger god,
我们世界间的哨兵
sentinel between our worlds,
请原谅我绝望的哭喊
forgive my desperate cry.
你是怎么唤起火焰的
How did you evoke the flame?
喀耳刻在引导我们
Circe guides us.
喀耳刻是女巫
Circe is a witch.
我们护送身怀秘典之人
We escort he who carries the Lexicon.
你被诅咒了 埃勾斯之子
You are cursed, Son of Aegeus.
你的使命已然结束
Your quest is done.
秘典即是他的诅咒 父神
The Lexicon is his curse, Holy Father.
盖亚的神使 你一无所知
Oracle of Gaia, you understand nothing.
你的牺牲皆是徒劳
Your sacrifice has been in vain.
我...我是您的仆人
I-I am your servant.
你应该更了解你的族人才是
You would do better to know your kind.
我将我的心献给了盖亚
I have given my heart to Gaia.
盖亚会因你的牺牲惩罚你
Gaia will punish you for your sacrifice
并让你永生受塔尔塔洛斯业火焚烧之苦
and let you burn eternal in the inferno of Tartarus.
但为什么呢 大人
But why, Lord?
我们不属于这个世界
We are not of this world.
跨越界线之人将不会受到奖赏
Those who cross our threshold will not be rewarded.
在你的生命之线被切断之前
Before your thread is severed,
我必须从你心脏中取出秘典 好传给他人
I must take the Lexicon from your heart to pass to another.
你若碰他
Touch him,
他便会毁灭你
and he will destroy you.
给他看看你手指上戴了什么
Show him what you wear on your finger.
你没有注意到 是不是
You didn't notice it, did you,
赫尔墨斯
God Hermes?
我真好奇是为什么
I wonder why.
你并非魔法所创 是不是
You're not made of magic, are you?
你同我们一样
You're made of nature...
是自然所造
just like us.
人类对如何使用托恩一无所知
Mortals do not know how to use the Tone.
不如我们试试看
Shall we test that theory?
我知道要怎么用
I know how.
他也知道
So does he.
你知道什么
What do you know?
很明显 他们害怕贤者之戒
They're afraid of the ring, that much is clear.
轻点 他们听得见
Quiet, they'll hear you.
他们听不见我们的声音
They cannot hear us,
只能看到我们
only see us.
除了他们之外
Except for them,
我们现今都被困于一种与他们不同的时间流速
now we are frozen in a different speed of time,
就像那些雕像一样
like statues.
他们消失了
They've gone.
别被寂静欺骗了
Don't let the silence fool you.
我们应该等日出再走
We should wait for sunrise.
赫尔墨斯不是强大的神
Hermes is not a powerful god.
不 他不是慈爱的神
No, he's not a loving god.
别被他骗了
Don't be fooled.
他是...他是个骗子
He's a... he's a trickster,
他会扭曲事实
twisting the truth
直到被扭曲的事实符合他的恶趣味
until it suits his own perverse taste.
他会颠倒是非黑白 让你不辨日夜
He'll have you believing black is white and day is night.
安静 神使 让我们思考
Quiet, Oracle, let us think.
不 我的母神 盖亚 是爱我的
No, my holy mother, Gaia, loves me.
她会保护她的信众
She protects her flock
指引那些追随她之光的人...
and guides those who follow her light--
别说了
Stop!
不 我不要参与这件事
No, I will not play any part in this.
那你要做什么
What will you do then?
保护我的神不受怀疑者
Protect my gods against doubters,
女巫和歹人的质疑中伤
witches and marked men.
你宁愿相信众神也不愿相信你的族人
You would trust them over your own kind?
没错
Always.
即便是你爱的
Even those you love?
也爱你的人
Who love you.
你不爱我
You don't love me.
我可以爱你 神使
I could love you, Oracle,
只要你让我爱你
if you'd let me.
为什么
Why?
我曾爱过你
I loved you once.
你怎么敢试图向我求爱
Don't you dare try to woo me.
你爱的是别人
You love another.
那么你爱的是谁
And who do you love?
你为什么对我纠缠不休
Why do you twist me?
我关心你
I care for you.
我知道你对我也有感觉
I know you have feelings for me, too.
我的感觉折磨着我
My feelings torture me.
如果你敞开心扉相信感觉 折磨便会停止
The torture would stop if you trusted them.
相信我
Put your faith in me.
我需要你 盖亚的神使
I need you, Oracle of Gaia,
我从没有像现在这样需要你
more than ever before.
你和我 我们志趣相投
We are kindred spirits, you and I.
我们行的是同样的道路
We have walked the same road,
也曾并肩而战
fought the same battles.
我们的命运早已交织在一起
Our destinies are entwined.
你到底是什么
What are you?
只是那个女巫的傀儡吗
Just a puppet for that witch?
一个无情自负堕落的骗子
A soulless, vain, corrupt cheat,
以为我会为了一个吻而放弃我的信仰
who thinks I'll give up my faith for a kiss?
我怎么会被你那空乏无味的魅力所吸引
Why would I ever fall for your vacuous charms?
不 不 对我而言你一文不名
No, no, you're nothing to me.
你形同死人
You are dead.
而你是个白♥痴♥
And you are a fool
居然信任众神
to trust in the gods.
他们保护着我 正如他们保护着你
They protect me as they protect you.
不然他们很早以前便把你杀死了
Otherwise they'd have killed you a long time ago.
你失去理智了
You've lost your mind.
不 她说的一点没错
No, she's absolutely right.
如果赫尔墨斯真的认为你是一个威胁
If Hermes truly believed you to be a threat,
他会杀了你
he'd have killed you.
你自己也说了
He's afraid of the ring.
他是害怕贤者之戒
You said so yourself.
尽管如此 他仍会找到取下戒指的办法
He'd have found a way to take it from you nevertheless.
他们让你 让我们
They're keeping you alive,
存活于世
all of us alive,
是有理由的
for a reason.
众神并不是上下一心 一团和气的
The gods don't work with one mind.
他们就像人类一样 彼此争斗
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表