剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
但是漂亮不了多久了
Not for much longer.
请慢些走 王子
Slow yourself, Prince.
匆匆忙忙是没有益处的
No good comes of haste.
叔叔
Uncle.
过来坐
Sit!
谢谢 但是我要去见我母亲
Thank you, but I need to see my mother.
过来坐
Sit!
你母亲是个聪明的女人
Clever woman, your mother is.
棋局中的每一步都是你走的
You make all the moves,
但不知为何 却是你母亲赢得了胜利
yet, somehow, she wins all the games.
我们知道你派人去了米诺斯国的营地
We know about the man you sent to Minos' camp...
那个多里安人
the Dorian.
很大胆的一步棋
Bold move.
成功了吗
Was it a success?
-我... -米诺斯同意
- I... - Has Minos agreed--
开始商谈我们投降的事宜了吗
to start negotiating our surrender?
投降 你什么意思
Surrender? What do you mean?
别装了
Come, come!
你还能因为别的原因
What other reason would you have
向我们的敌人派遣代表吗
to send a delegate to our enemy?
你知道
You realize,
如果宫廷知道了
if the court knew,
他们会因叛国罪活活烧死你吗
they would roast you alive for treason?
你们全都搞错了 我没有派他去谈判
You've got it all wrong! I didn't send him to negotiate.
所以你确实
So it's true.
派去了一个多里安人
You did send a Dorian.
帕拉斯叔叔 请听我解释
Please, Uncle Pallas, let me explain--
有许多人把停战协议
There are many who would regard a peace treaty
看作是雅典人♥民♥唯一可以获救的机会
as Athens' only chance of rescue.
什么
What?
我们必须和你的亲信一起
We must lay the ground
为你打下基础
with your court,
一旦时机成熟
and when the time comes,
呈上你的谈判书
present your negotiation,
这不是叛国
not as treason...
而是拯救我们所有人
but as our salvation.
当雅典被劫掠时
When Athens is sacked,
我们都将难逃厄运
we'll all be put to the sword,
我们的子民被烧死在乱葬岗里
our people burned in mass graves,
而你 将会被米诺斯王的祭司们折磨
and you will be tortured by King Minos' priests
直到他们取出秘典
until they extract the Lexicon
并为他们的王打开奥林匹斯山的大门
and open the doors to Olympus for their King!
届时...
Then...
你也会被处死
you, too, will be killed.
如果你与他们议和
If you negotiate.
表示你愿意交出秘典来换取和平
Offer the Lexicon in return for peace.
那么我们都能活下去...
Then we will all live...
而你...
and you...
我的好王子
good Prince,
你便可以顺理成章地继承王位
can assume the throne as our King
守护你的子民
and champion.
雅典已经在毁灭的边缘
Athens stands on the brink of destruction,
我们的人♥民♥正面临灭绝
our people facing genocide.
现在没时间来犹豫或者谦虚了
This is no time for modesty or doubt.
抬起头然后接受你的命运
Hold your head high and accept your destiny.
神选择了你来散播他们的光明
The gods have chosen you to carry their light,
而你
and you,
我的好王子
good Prince,
你便可以顺理成章地继承王位
can assume the throne as our king.
出了什么事了 陛下
Is anything wrong, Majesty?
我们如何跨越敌军的兵线给他们送信
How do I get a message across enemy lines?
这让我们迎来了新的黎明
This marks the start of a new dawn.
你将我视作你的王吗
Can you see me as your king?
我已经如此了
I already do.
然而...
However...
您的子民并不像我这么了解您
your people don't know you as I do.
您的母亲一直以来都把您雪藏起来
Your mother has kept you locked away.
或许现在到了您走出去的时候了...
Perhaps it's time you walked among them...
告诉您的军队
showed your army
谁才是他们真正的领导
who really commands them.
自从雅典人
Ever since the Athenians
开始用那些下三滥的手段...
started using underhand tactics--
给我们的草药下毒
poisoning our herds,
在深夜里发动奇袭和埋伏...
devising midnight raids and ambushes--
我们折损了七千人
we've lost 7,000 men.
是时候我们发动一场决定性的攻击了
The time has come for a decisive assault.
看 "巨蟒之爪"
Behold-- "The Serpent's Claw."
蛇是没有爪子的
Serpents don't have claws.
为什么这些街道看上去死气沉沉的
Why are the streets deserted?
雅典人♥民♥都很害怕 陛下
Athenians are scared, Majesty.
向王子行礼
Bow before your Prince!
陛下
Your Majesty.
发什么了什么事
What's going on here?
米诺斯人的间谍 陛下
Minoan spy, Majesty.
我们发现他在藏他的盔甲
We found him hiding his armour.
给我你的剑
Hand me your sword.
记载下来
Let it be written
是雅典的王子
that the Prince of Athens
分担着他的子民的苦难...
shares in his men's struggle...
为他们他不惜杀戮
He will kill for them!
我不是间谍
I'm no spy.
有蓝脚的男人
The man with blue feet.
你是谁
Who are you?
如果你是雅典的王子 那么...
If you're the Prince of Athens, then...
我就是你的哥哥
I'm your brother.
神使 神使
Oracle? Oracle!
神使
Oracle!
怎么了
Yes?
您能问问那神圣的女神
Can you ask the sacred goddess
她是否喜欢"巨蟒之颚"这个名字
whether she favours "The Serpent's Jaw."
神圣的大地和海之女神
The blessed goddess of Earth and Sea
很少过问战争事宜 陛下
rarely engages in the details of war, Majesty.
这种事 您应该问问雅典娜
For that, you need to ask Athena.
她不是掌管雅典的女神吗
Isn't she the goddess of Athens?
同时也司管战争
And the goddess of warcraft.
怪不得我们的日子如此艰难
No wonder we're faring so poorly.
那就继续吧
Then go on.
我觉得雅典娜女神在这件事上
I can't see the Athenian goddess
还没我的将军帮得上忙
being any less helpful than my generals.
一位老人穿越麦田
An old man crosses through a field of wheat.
他手持一个被一根线穿过的海螺壳
He holds a conch shell with a thread running through it.
那是达代罗斯
That's Daedalus!
他拉出那根线
He pulls the thread...
在线的另一端找到了一只蜘蛛
and finds a spider on the end.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
阿♥拉♥克妮比雅典娜更精明
Well, Arachne was more ingenious than Athena.
她织出的网比雅典娜的更灵巧
She spun a more complex web,
所以雅典娜就把她变成了一只蜘蛛
so the Goddess turned her into a spider.
精巧的设计可以破坏雅典的城墙
Ingenuity will breach the walls of Athens,
军队则不然
not an army,
若说有谁足够聪明可以想出办法...
and the only mind clever enough to find a way...
就非代达拉斯莫属了
is Daedalus.
出于某种原因现在他很生我的气
He's very angry at me for some reason.
他不会听我的话的
He won't do anything I ask.
让我和他谈谈吧
Let me talk to him.
我不需要另一个孩子
I don't need another son.
我现在的这个已经很令人失望了
The one I have is disappointment enough.
但他是你的长子
But he's your first son,
秘典在他体内
so the Lexicon is inside him.
秘典
The Lexicon.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表