剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第一集
你犯了个大错 独眼巨人
You're making a mistake, Cyclops.
你不应该伤害我
You don't want to hurt me.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
如果你知道我是谁的话
If you knew who I was,
就不会这么做了
you wouldn't be doing this.
是你的母亲 盖亚女神[大地女神]派我来
I've been sent here by Gaia, your mother,
寻找她的神使的
to look for her oracle.
你根本听不见我说话 是吗
You can't hear a word I'm saying, can you?
独眼巨人
Cyclops!
拜托
Come on!
我在找盖亚的神使
I'm looking for the oracle of Gaia.
为什么
Why?
为了救她
To rescue her.
我就是她的神使
I'm the oracle.
不 我才是神使
No, I am the oracle.
不 我才是神使
No, I'm the oracle.
围攻雅典
公元前2015年
我们必须得改变战术 迪昂将军
We need to change our tactics, General Dion.
突破围攻的唯一方法就是大胆反击
The only way to break the siege is a bold counter attack!
我们的士兵又累又饿 陛下
Our men are exhausted and hungry, Majesty.
他们的兵器上沾满了鲜血和棕榈树叶
Their weapons bound together with blood and raffia.
此时此刻 他们只能苟且保命
At the moment, all they can do is hang on for their lives.
打几场胜仗就能鼓舞士气
A couple of victories would lift their spirits.
迈诺斯王的兵力是我们的十倍
King Minos' men outnumber us ten to one.
但我们是雅典人 将军
But we're Athenians, General,
我们每个人的力量相当于二十个迈诺斯人
we each have the strength of 20 Minoans.
制定好突破围攻的计划再回来
Come back when you have a plan to break the siege
把米诺斯国王扔回大海里
and throw King Minos back into the sea!
别再用些懦夫的伎俩
No more cowardly schemes
把人藏在木马[特洛伊]肚子里了
to hide men inside wooden horses.
我要的是大胆无畏的作战计划
I want something bold, something daring.
你应该将怒火发泄在米诺斯国王身上
It's King Minos you should be terrorizing,
而不是你自己的人
not your own men.
他们没有胆量
They've no guts.
至少他们很忠诚
They're loyal at least,
这一点比你宫里的
which is more than can be said
大多数人都要好
for most in your court.
大家都很急切地
Everyone is impatient
想让你施法 美狄亚
for you to work your magic, Medea.
我们儿子的脑袋里似乎
There seems to be nothing inside our son
只会做关于鹰和溺水老头的
but childish dreams of eagles
幼稚的梦
and drowning old men.
秘典的确是个谜语
The lexicon is a riddle, indeed.
一个众神之谜
An enigma of the gods.
你最终会揭开它的神秘面纱
But you will eventually unravel its mysteries,
当你成功之时
and when you do,
我们只需要动一动手指头
we will only have to click our fingers,
就能致我们的敌人于死地
and our enemies will be swept away.
继续
Go on.
一只雄鹰在湖上盘旋
An eagle hovers over a lake
湖里有很多鱼 大鱼
filled with fish, large fish, and...
一个男人在湖里游
Swimming among them is a man...
谁
Who?
一个老头
An old man.
我觉得他可能溺水了
I think he might be drowning.
继续
Go on.
你竟然敢睡着
Don't you dare fall asleep.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, mother.
继续说
Carry on.
一个溺水的老头
A drowning old man.
抬头看着雄鹰
Looking up at the eagle.
然后呢
What next?
我不知道
I don't know.
我忘了
I've lost it.
我们是不是
Are we getting closer
快解开我脑中的秘典之谜了
to solving the riddle of the lexicon inside me?
你是个没用的 自私的小子 莱科斯
You are a wasteful, selfish boy, Lykos.
我怀孕的时候应该多吃点无花果
I should have eaten more figs when I was pregnant.
走吧 滚出去
Go on, get out of here.
躲在那下面
Hide down there.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
东边
East.
谢谢你做的一切
So, uh, thank you for everything.
你很善良
You've been very kind,
勇敢
and brave,
是个真正的英雄
a real hero,
但我必须回去找我的家人了
But I must get back to my family--
你要跟着我去盖亚的神殿
You're coming with me, to the temple of Gaia.
不 我
No, I'm...
我不是神使
I'm not the oracle.
我刚才那样说只是为了让你带我出来
I just said that so you'd get me out.
别看着我啊
Don't look at me.
我要把你们都带回去
I'm taking you all back.
祭司会知道谁才是真的
The priest will know the right one.
再见 祝你们好运
Goodbye, good luck,
愿众神保佑你们一路平安
and may the gods clear your way.
我们能让阿卡迪亚人从东墙离开吗
Can we move the Arcadians from the east wall?
那太冒险了 陛下
We would leave it too exposed, Majesty.
陛下
Majesty!
陛下 下来
Majesty, get down!
老天
Dear God.
你不会有什么好结果的 雇佣兵
This will end badly for you, mercenary.
真的吗
Really?
你看见了什么
What do you see?
很多血
A lot of blood.
死亡
Death.
人们在尖叫 身体在燃烧
People screaming, flesh burning,
而你在他们中间 毫无生气
and you in the middle of it all, stone dead,
你的脸和脚都是蓝色的
your face as blue as your feet.
那是幻象
That's some vision.
我知道祭司们为什么那么想抓你回去了
I can see now why the priests want you back so badly.
那不是幻象 是常识
It's not a vision, it's just common sense.
一旦你把我交出去
Once you've delivered me,
那些祭司会杀了你的
the priests will have you killed.
为什么
Why?
你认为他们愿意让别人知道
Do you think they want people to know
他们的神使逃跑了吗
that their oracle ran away?
我应该永远都处在静修的状态中
I'm supposed to be in a perpetual state of divine trance.
我的心献给了盖亚
My heart in the hands of Gaia.
其实并不是吗
And you're not?
他们给你多少酬劳
How much did they offer you?
不管有多少 我付你双倍
Look, whatever it is, I'll double it,
还有...
and...
我会帮你预见个一两次
I'll throw in a vision or two.
难道你不想知道未来妻子的事吗
Wouldn't you like to know more about your future wife,
她长什么样子
what she looks like?
你为什么要逃跑
Why did you run away?
那些祭司们每天都打我
The priests beat me every day.
当我虚弱到不在乎自个的生死时
And when I was too weak to care whether I lived or died,
他们就强♥奸♥我
they'd rape me.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
神使必须是处♥女♥
Oracles must be virgins.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
盖亚的祭司
The priests of Gaia.
你相信他们而不相信我吗
And you believe them over me?
你之前就骗了我
You've lied to me before.
我那是在自保
I was protecting myself!
你怎么会认为我在乎他们对你做了什么呢
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表