剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
It's no use.
你说我们要随着时间的速度而跳舞
You said we danced to the speed of time.
为什么
Why?
那不是你要问的吗
Isn't that what you asked?
不 我说的是神的速度
No, I said the speed of the gods.
你之前从哪听过这句话的
Where have you heard that phrase before?
在盖亚的神殿里
in the-- the Temple of Gaia.
是埃勾斯之子被
That's what the son of Aegeus called it
塞勒斯祭司放血时说的
when Priest Cyrus first bled him.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
他说了一条
Uh, he talked of a serpent
黄色方形花纹的巨蟒钻入他的脊髓
with a line of yellow diamonds running down its spine.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
祭司
Priest...
塞勒斯祭司认为
Priest Cyrus thought
那是圣戒的象征
it was an emblem of the sacred ring.
巨蟒盘绕在一名姑娘的手腕上
The serpent was coiled round the waist of a maiden
她有着长长的辫子
with long, plaited hair,
是五位姑娘中的一位
one of five maidens
她们绕着圈跳舞
who danced in a circle.
那五姑娘是五根手指
The maidens are the five fingers,
那巨蟒则是贤者之戒
and the serpent is the ring of the Magi,
而他们随着时间的巨蟒跳舞
and they danced to the speed of time.
时间的巨蟒步 没错没错 继续
The speed of time. Yes, yes, yes, go on.
一位盲眼先知在看着她们跳舞
A blind prophet was watching the dance.
他戴着白花做成的王冠
He wore a crown of white flowers,
而他一只手中拿着镰刀
and in one hand, he held a scythe,
另一只手中则是橄榄枝
and in the other an olive branch,
盲人预言者在哭泣
and the blind prophet was weeping.
镰刀象征着柯罗诺斯 时之神
The scythe represents Chronos, God of time.
橄榄枝 众所周知
The olive branch, as we know,
象征着和平
reflects peace.
要通过奥林匹斯之门
The God of time must be appeased
我们必须先平息时之神的怒火
before we can enter the door to Olympus.
海罗已经做到了
Our Hero has appeased him already.
达代罗斯 别傻了
Daedalus, don't be a fool.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
你口中的天才是个傻瓜
A genius is a fool!
时间是静止的 对吗
Time stood still, yes?
在进身之桥上和橄榄树下 是的
On the stepping stone bridge and the olive tree, yes.
上一刻他还在 下一刻他便消失了
One minute he was there, then he disappeared.
他随着时间的速度而舞
He was dancing to the speed of time.
什么
What?
如果我们速度够快 我们也会消失
If we were to move fast enough, we, too, would disappear,
就像蜂鸟是如此快速地挥动它的双翅
like a hummingbird's wing that beats so fast,
以致于它们的轨迹模糊成了一道光影
it shimmers into a blur.
或许 众神与我们并无太大不同
Perhaps the gods aren't that different from us.
只是他们的时间流逝的速度不同
They just live in a different speed of time.
怎会如此
How?
想象我们的一瞬对他们而言是一天 或一周
Imagine that a second to us is like a day to them, or a week.
在他们看来 我们就是无助的雕像
We would appear like helpless statues to them
无法窥见他们的存在
while they would be invisible to us.
我们只能看见他们留下的蛛丝马迹...
All we would see is the trail they leave behind--
微风 暴雪 地震
wind, storm, earthquake.
不可能
No.
众神活在我们永远无法理解的
The gods live in a spiritual world
精神世界
we will never understand,
那个世界由神秘与魔法主宰 而非科学
ruled by mystery and magic, not science.
不是科学
Not science,
是自然法则
nature.
他们与我们一样 受自然法则的约束
They are ruled by nature, just like us.
无稽之谈
Nonsense.
通往奥林匹斯的门
The door to Olympus
并非像我们以为的那样是一扇实实在在的门
is not a door as we would understand it.
而是能改变时间流逝的速度
It is a door in the speed of time,
改变我们生活方式的一种方法
a mechanism that alters the way we live.
代达罗斯 你是一个不折不扣的天才
Daedalus, you are indeed a genius.
他在雅典城
He is in Athens,
在宫殿里
in the palace throne room.
他正与他的新欢 美狄亚相拥而眠
He lies in the arms of a new love... Medea.
不 代达罗斯
No, Daedalus!
他被困在里面
He's trapped inside!
你没法靠近他的
You won't get to him!
来吧 我的爱人
Come, my love,
让我温暖你的身体
let me warm your body,
抚慰你的伤痛
soothe your pain.
告诉我我的秘密
Tell me my secret.
为什么你要向我隐瞒
Why do you hide it from me?
我太害怕了
I'm too afraid.
为什么
Why?
美狄亚
Medea?
你需得放弃你那孜孜不倦的探索
You must turn your back on your quest
放弃好奇心和野心 如此渡过余生
and live a mortal life without curiosity and ambition.
你是谁
Who are you?
你的母亲
Your mother,
你的始祖
your first mother,
盖亚
Gaia.
你为什么对我下了诅咒
Why have you cursed me?
你体内潜藏的秘典
The riddle that lives inside you
是众神的杰作
is the work of the gods.
他们会放过我
Will they release me,
复活我那无辜枉死的爱人
restore my lover, Ariadne,
阿里阿德涅
and my mother, Aethra,
和我的母亲 埃特拉吗
whose lives were unjustly taken?
亡者与我的儿子 哈迪斯同眠
The dead sleep with my son, Hades.
他不会听从凡人
He does not listen to mortal men.
但他会倾听神的意愿
But he will listen to a god.
一旦我穿过通往奥林匹斯之门
Once I have walked through the doors of Olympus,
我定穷追他到底
I will hunt him down.
神都无法挺过塔尔塔洛斯的业火
Not even a god can survive the fire of Tartarus.
我要如何找到宙斯
How do I find Zeus?
一旦进入奥林匹斯山 你必须要过桥
Once inside Olympus, you must cross the bridge.
还没有人能成功过桥
No one has ever crossed the bridge.
戒指在你手上
You have the ring.
桥
The bridge?
什么桥
What is the bridge?
奥林匹斯山内 被悬崖环绕的羊肠小道
A narrow labyrinth of precipices inside Olympus.
你能指引我穿过去吗
Can you guide me through?
据说 若你在禁忌的世界中睁开双眼
It is said if you use your eyes in the forbidden world,
它们会被所见之物灼伤致盲
they will be burned blind by what they see.
把戒指给我
Give me the ring.
让我测试它的威力
Let me test its power.
你知道怎么用戒指吗
You know how to use it?
还不清楚 但我会弄明白的
Not yet, but I will find out.
你为什么会想要一样你不能理解的东西
Why do you want something you don't understand?
我是一个科学家
I am a scientist.
贤者之戒是自然最大的奥秘
The ring of the Magi is nature's greatest mystery.
这种话我听你说了好多次了 代达罗斯
I have heard you say that a thousand times, Daedalus,
我一次都不相信
and not once have I believed it.
你真正想要的是什么
What do you really want?
如果这一次 你不和我彻底坦白
If you don't tell me the truth, once and for all,
我就把你扔下屋顶 一劳永逸
I will throw you off this roof.
我的耐心要耗尽了
My patience is worn through.
相信我 老人家 你真的会死的
Believe me, you will die here, old man.
来啊
Go on.
动手啊
Do it.
动手啊
Do it!
你不会杀掉我
You won't kill me,
不是因为你在乎我
not because you care,
而是因为你知道你需要我
but because you know you need me.
魔法无法打开通往奥林匹斯的大门
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表