剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
Home sweet home.
祭司
Priest!
把她绑在盖亚之口上
Tie her to the mouth.
这些梦境似乎不会指引我们找到秘典
These dreams don't seem to be leading us to the lexicon.
你还看到了什么
What else do you see?
一位老人
An old man,
满头银发
grey hair.
蓄着胡子
A beard.
我觉得他可能会淹死
I think he might be drowning.
神使
Oracle...
我母至死都没有吐露我的身世之谜
My mother died before she could explain the riddle of my life,
伟大的盖亚神使 为此我寻求您的帮助
so I come to you, great oracle of Gaia.
你大老远把我拽回来就为了一个幻视
You dragged me back here for a vision?
是的
Yes.
你不是教会的人
You're not working for them?
不是
No.
我们刚见面时我就能回答你的问题
I could have answered your question when we first met.
有人告诉我幻视必须在神殿进行
I was told it had to be here at the temple.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
只有盖亚之口的神之吐息
Only the breath from the mouth of Gaia
才能指引神使
can guide the oracle.
让我把事情捋顺一下
Let me get this straight.
你不远万里从特泷泽的森林跋涉而来
You came all the way from the forest of troezen
只为了解答你的疑惑
to ask your question,
但当你看到我逃跑的时候
but when you saw that I'd run away,
你冒生命危险
you went after me,
追着我
risked your life,
杀了个人 单挑独眼巨人
killed a man, and a Cyclops,
把我一路押回这里
then dragged me back here,
就只因为祭司告诉你
all because the priests said
我得站在盖亚之口才能幻视
I had to stand over the mouth of Gaia?
怎么了 难道这不是真的
What, is that not true?
盖亚之口确实有用
Well, the mouth helps,
但至少你应该让我试一试
but you could have let me try!
我让你试了
I did.
不 你欺骗了我
No, you lied to me!
要是告诉你真♥相♥你还会来吗
Would you have come if I'd told you the truth?
不会
No.
神使
Oracle!
解答来者的疑惑
Answer the traveller's question.
我对你非常失望
I am very disappointed in you.
你的问题是什么来着
What was your question again?
我们什么要在躲藏中长大
Why was I brought up in hiding?
你是一位...
You are the son of...
极具权势与财富的男人之子
...a man of great power and wealth...
埃勾斯
Aegeus.
你的父亲是雅典之王
Your father is the king of Athens.
作为他的长子...
And as his first born son...
你体内潜藏着可怕的秘典
you carry the sacred lexicon inside of you.
秘典
The lexicon?
它有超乎常人想象的力量
A thing of unimaginable power.
-在我体内 -潜藏着
- Inside me? - It's hidden.
我们要齐心协力 将它取出
We will have to work together to retrieve it.
它能做什么
What does it do?
它会指引人们找到奥林匹斯
It leads to the doors of Olympus.
众神之乡
Home of the gods?
找到奥林匹斯的凡人将会被众神接纳
Any mortal who finds his way there is welcomed by gods,
并成为众神之一 不朽的存在
becomes one of them, an immortal.
来吧
Come on.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
真的 太好了
Really? Great.
我希望你在这里呆上三天
Three days is all I ask,
我们会全力款待你
here in the luxury that we can provide.
你只需吃饱喝足休息好
all you have to do is eat, and sleep, and drink,
并描述你的梦境
and describe your dreams.
别挡路
Out of my way.
拜托了 埃勾斯之子
Please, son of Aegeus,
否则你将面临囚禁与折磨
the alternative is imprisonment and torture.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
我更愿意将你奉为座上宾
I would rather you were our honored guest.
投降吧 埃勾斯之子
Submit, son of Aegeus,
不然你的朋友会没命
or your friend dies!
明智的选择
Very wise.
不要
No!
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表