剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第二集
我在找盖亚的神使
I'm looking for the Oracle of Gaia.
我就是她的神使
I'm the oracle.
我的母亲还未解开我的身世之迷就去世了
My mother died before she could explain the riddle of my life.
你的父亲是雅典之王
Your father is the King of Athens!
你体内隐藏的着神圣的秘典
You carry the sacred Lexicon inside of you.
秘典的确是个谜语
The Lexicon is a riddle, indeed,
你最终会揭开它的神秘面纱
but you will eventually unravel its mysteries,
当你成功之时 就能致我们的敌人于死地
and when you do, our enemies will be swept away.
它到底有什么用途
What does it do?
指引你进入奥林匹斯
It leads to the doors of Olympus.
他为什么会跑到敌方火力范围之内
Why was he within range of enemy fire?
我们阻止了一次暗♥杀♥国王的行动
We have averted an assassination attempt on the King.
那现在谁来带领国王的军队呢
But who will command the King's armies now?
他的儿子 莱科斯
His son, Lykos.
投降吧 埃勾斯之子 不然你的朋友会没命
Submit, son of Aegeus, or your friend dies.
不要
No!
一条背上有黄色菱形花纹的蛇在蜿蜒爬行
A serpent with a line of yellow diamonds running down its spine.
它缠上了一位少女的腰枝
The serpent is coiled round the waist of a maiden...
少女有着长长的发辫
with long, plaited hair.
她们在围成圈跳舞
They are dancing in a circle.
一位盲人预言者在观看舞蹈
A blind prophet watches the dance.
他头戴白色花冠
He wears a crown of white flowers.
一手持镰刀
In one hand, he holds a scythe,
一手持橄榄枝
in the other, an olive branch.
一个圈
A ring?
他们为时间的流逝舞蹈
They dance to the speed of time.
贤者之戒
The ring of the Magi.
戒指在哪
Where is the ring?
我没看到戒指
I don't see a ring.
那五个女孩代表你的五根手指
The five maidens are your five fingers,
蛇代表神圣印戒
and the serpent is the sacred ring.
你知道在哪
You know where it is.
不
No.
野兽
A beast!
野兽
A beast!
什么样的野兽
What sort of beast?
埃勾斯之子 什么样的野兽
Son of Aegeus! What sort of beast?
我不知道
I don't know.
那我们只能刺得更深了
Then we will have to probe deeper.
等一下
Wait!
让我来取他的精华
Let me take his seed.
你为什么要帮我们
Why would you help us?
免得他被你那愚蠢的方法害死
To save him from your clumsy method.
如果你肯让我尝试
I'll have a better chance than you,
我的方式更有可能成功
if you let me do it my way.
如果你失败了 我就杀了你
If you fail, I'll kill you.
你的针可能会要了他的命
Your needle might kill him.
而我的嘴只会让他耗尽精元
My mouth will only leave him spent.
你的身体能战斗吗
Are you strong enough to fight?
不能
No.
"不能"是什么意思 你必须战斗
What do you mean "No"? You have to fight.
快起来 雇佣兵 不然我们都会死在这
Wake up, Mercenary, or we will die here.
停下
Stop!
快起来
Wake up!
别伤到他
Don't hurt him!
住手
No!
为了我的弟弟
For my brother.
又要去玩你的战争游戏了 莱科斯
Preparing another of your plays, Lykos?
我看着不像那么回事吗 母亲大人
Don't I look like the real thing to you, Mother?
脱下来
Take it off.
您要让我只穿短袍去领导国王的军队吗
Would you have me lead the King's armies in a tunic?
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我没有让你负责 又何谈领导
I didn't put you in charge so you could lead.
我准备好了
I feel ready,
而且我有很多想法
and I'm full of ideas.
真好笑
That's very funny.
给我听仔细了
Now, listen carefully.
你要出席每一次战略会议
You will attend each and every strategy meeting,
但管好你的嘴巴
but if you so much as open your mouth,
不然我就继续让薛西斯祭司净化你
I'll send you to Priest Xerxes for another of his purges.
我会失去将领们对我的尊重
I'll lose the respect of my generals.
没有的东西怎么会失去
You can't lose something you don't have.
你的工作就是观察聆听然后向我报告
Your job is to watch and listen and report back to me.
来
Come here.
记住
Remember,
我们站在同一条战线上
we're a team, you and I.
我们依靠彼此
We rely on each other.
我们解开秘典之迷的那天
And when we've solved the riddle of the Lexicon,
就是你出头之日
your day will come.
我保证
I promise.
让阿比西尼亚的弓箭手防护西侧城墙
Move the Abyssinian archers to bolster the west wall.
那东侧城墙不就暴露在外了吗
Won't that leave the east wall too exposed?
东侧城墙高一些
The east wall is taller.
但如果迈诺斯王的步兵
But if King Minos' foot soldiers
又突然前来夜袭
surprise us with another night attack,
就会像安静的蛇一般通过那片无人驻守的区域
moving across no man's land like silent snakes,
等我们发现他们时 他们早已爬上城墙
they'll have time to climb before they're seen.
我们只能冒这个险
We'll need to take that risk.
我们国王那鲁莽的战术
Our King's impetuous tactics
导致西侧城墙极易被攻击
have left the west wall vulnerable
而他本人伤还未愈
and him on a sick bed.
是时候改变我们的策略了
It's time to change our course.
拜托 普罗透斯将军
Please, General Proteus,
考虑下别人的感受
show a little sensitivity.
这是战争 帕拉斯亲王
This is war, Lord Pallas.
我没时间应付乳臭未干的小鬼和拐弯抹角的官员
I have no time for milk teeth and mealy-mouthed mandarins.
我的手下正在一批批地死去
My men are dying, in droves.
您的意见呢 莱科斯王子
What is your view, Prince Lykos?
作为总指挥官 这完全取决于您
As Commander in Chief, this is, technically, your decision.
你真要让我们听从一个小男孩的决定吗
You're not seriously suggesting that we listen to a boy.
莱科斯
Lykos?
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
普里阿摩斯将军
General Priam,
让阿比西尼亚弓箭手在天黑之前转移到西侧城墙
move the Abyssinian archers to the west wall before nightfall.
不
No.
我是说
I mean...
移吧
yes.
王子遗传了他父王的战术天赋
The Prince has his father's tactical flair.
我的意思是
What I meant was
按你的意见把他们转移过去
move them as you suggest,
要在白天进行
in broad daylight,
以便让敌人侦察到
so that the enemy scouts see.
然后 悄悄地把弓箭手换成底比斯军团
But then, quietly replace them with the regiment from Thebes.
一派胡言
Utter nonsense.
底比斯军团不具备抵抗敌人的能力
The regiment from Thebes is in no condition to face the enemy.
他们会很安全的
Oh, they'll be quite safe.
敌人看见阿比西尼亚弓箭手
The enemy won't attack the west wall,
便不会攻击西侧城墙
seeing it guarded by Abyssinian archers.
但底比斯人看起来一点也不像阿比西尼亚人
But the men of Thebes look nothing like Abyssinians.
让他们互换盔甲
Have them swap armour.
伪装吗
Subterfuge?
远看的话 他们一模一样的
From a distance, they will look the same.
但这样会冒犯光明和真理之神阿波罗
But we will offend Apollo, God of light and truth.
却可以赢得战神阿瑞斯的尊重
And earn the respect of Ares, God of war.
当敌人晚间从东墙爬上来时
When the enemy climbs the east wall at night,
他们认为那里毫无防守
believing it's unguarded,
而真正的阿比西尼亚弓箭手会在那里等着
the real Abyssinian archers will be waiting for them.
够了 这是打仗 不是演戏
Enough. This is war, not theatre.
这一招在极乐战役时成功了
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表