剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
我受够你们俩了
I'm sick of both of you.
我可怜的老伙计
What happened to your eyes,
你的眼睛怎么了
you poor fellow?
毒黄蜂过敏罢了
An allergy to poisonous hornets.
我希望这不会影响到你的工作
I hope it doesn't interfere with your work.
不会
No.
我工作进展地非常好
It's going very, very well.
看到没
See?
这是什么
What's this?
挖掘机
A digging machine.
我把它叫做 "挖掘机"
I call it "The digging machine."
用来干什么的
What is it for?
您的军队能够直抵
Your troops will march
雅典的要害
into the heart of Athens...
从地底下过去
underground.
这太荒唐了 这样做荣耀何在
That's ridiculous! Where's the glory in that?
我要踏着他们的城墙过去
I want to march through walls,
而不是从地底下过去
not under them.
这有什么区别
What's the difference?
安静点
Quiet.
我要睡觉
I'm trying to sleep.
你要花更多的心思 代达罗斯
You must delegate more, Daedalus.
我女儿告诉我
My daughter tells me
这个年轻人非常有才华
this young man is very talented.
好好用他
Use him.
谁能够想到
Who would have guessed
一个处♥女♥却如此擅长把男人玩弄于股掌之间
a virgin would be so good at manipulating men?
也许这就是你为什么还能是处♥女♥的原因
Perhaps that is why you are still a virgin.
你拿油要干什么
What are you going to do with that oil?
雅典人为什么要如此冒险放了他
Why would the Athenians risk so much to free him?
我不知道 他被诅咒了
I don't know. He's cursed.
也许
Perhaps...
我能帮你理清思路
I can help clear your mind.
他逃跑了
He's gone.
但你却还在这
But you're still here.
我们来聊聊你吧
Tell me about you.
处♥女♥神使想要什么呢
What does the virgin Oracle want?
放松
Relax.
快乐...
Pleasure...
就像鸟鸣声一样 转瞬即逝
is as fleeting as birdsong.
当快乐降临时
When it comes,
你必须全身心地投入其中
you must surrender to it.
我知道你有许多秘密
I know you have secrets...
从未向别人吐露的欲望
Desires you've never told anyone.
雅典之王 雅典之王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典之王 雅典之王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典之王
King of Athens!
雅典之王 雅典之王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典之王
King of Athens!
雅典之王 雅典之王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
雅典之王 雅典之王
King of Athens! King of Athens!
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
我...
I...
看到了一个幻象
had a vision.
什么幻象
A vision of what?
一个之前我曾看到过的
A vision I've had before...
雅典之王埃勾斯毁灭世界的幻象
of Aegeus, King of Athens, destroying our world.
他解开了潜藏在他儿子莱科斯体内的秘典吗
And unlocking the Lexicon inside his son, Lykos?
我不知道
I don't know.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我父亲会在埃勾斯毁灭世界前打败他
My father will get to Aegeus before that happens,
并从他那夺走秘典
and take the Lexicon for himself.
帕拉斯亲王
Lord Pallas.
向我们敬爱的母亲
An offering...
雅典娜 进献祭品
to our beloved mother, Athena.
女神
Goddess,
请在这最需要的时刻
protect our King
保护我们的国王
at this, our greatest hour of need.
我哥哥恢复得如何
How fares my brother?
他恢复得不错
He's recovering well,
而且正在忙着部署我们的防御
and busy planning our defence.
很好
Good.
民众必须知道
The people must know
他们的领导者有能力带领他们
they are in sound and capable hands.
我们都必须使民众安心
We must all reassure them,
无论我们有什么私欲
whatever our private needs.
没错
Indeed.
伟大的宙斯·梅理查奥斯...
Mighty Zeus Melichios...
请把您巨蛇的尾部
pass your serpents' tail
注入到无畏的雅典之王的灵魂中
into the soul of the fearless King of Athens...
并让您那如父爱般的精神和对他长子的爱
and let your paternal spirit inflame his heart...
激起他的决心
with love for his eldest son.
美狄亚皇后让国王被她手下
Queen Medea has the King locked in the embrace
那位最迷人的女祭司所迷惑
of one of her most intoxicating priestesses.
不足为奇
Why am I not surprised?
我没听懂
I don't follow.
如果她和莱科斯王子真的在计划
If she and Price Lykos are indeed planning
商谈投降的期限
to negotiate terms of surrender,
那么她最不希望看到
the last thing she needs
国王清醒过来 恢复警戒
is an alert and sober king.
要我对这个月之女祭司
Shall I exert a little influence
施以小小的影响吗
on this Priestess of the Moon?
不要
No.
如果皇后私底下在利用莱科斯王子劝诱敌人
If the Queen is secretly using Prince Lykos to woo the enemy,
那么这也许
then perhaps
也是我们秘密劝诱莱科斯王子的好时机
it's time for us to secretly woo Prince Lykos.
把束腰外衣还回去
Put the tunic back!
我只想借来用用
I only mean to borrow it.
借来用用
Borrow it?
在这么一个困难的时期
In these dark times?
那是米诺斯人的盔甲吗
Is that Minoan armour?
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你不但是贼而且还是间谍吗
Are you a spy as well as a thief?
拜托 请听我解释
Please, let me explain.
如果守卫们看到这些东西 会杀了我的
The guards will kill me if they find that here.
我会把他们藏起来的
I'll hide it.
我保证一定把束腰外衣还回去
I promise to bring the tunic back.
请允许我解释一下
Just let me explain.
你的借口最好能令我信服
You better have a good story,
否则我就开始喊叫了
or I'll start screaming.
我的借口都指向宫殿
It's a story that leads all the way to the palace
和国王
and the King.
你是刺客
You're an assassin!
不 我是埃勾斯之子
No! I am a son of Athens.
我想帮助国王 而不是伤害他
I want to help the King, not hurt him.
你 你能怎么帮助国王
You? How would you help our king?
让我借用一下这身束腰外衣吧
Just let me borrow the tunic
我保证我一定会回来然后把一切都告诉你
and I promise to come back and tell you everything.
你们就是这样欢迎保护你们的勇士的
That's no way to greet the warriors who protect you.
他们渴了 他们要喝酒
They're thirsty! They need wine!
还要吃肉
And meat.
如果他们空着肚子还怎么保护你们
How can they protect you with empty bellies?
放开我
Let me go!
这什么都没有了
There's nothing.
如果你不相信我 可以去检查货摊
Check the stall, if you don't believe me.
我的手下
My men have...
胃口好着呢
many appetites.
放开她
Let her be.
这是谁
Who's this, then?
他几乎和她一样漂亮
He's almost as pretty as she is.
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表