剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
father of Athens...
夜晚金色光晕之血脉
blood of the golden halos of the night,
被永久流传
be forever known...
被称为"海罗"
As "Hero"
雅典王子
Prince of Athens.
雅典王子
Prince of Athens?
这简直是场灾难
It's a disaster!
现在还不能确定
You don't know that yet.
我知道我花费了很多年来培养莱科斯王子
I know that the years spent grooming Prince Lykos
这样他就可以带我通过奥林匹斯之门
so that one day he'd take me through the doors of Olympus
现在都泡汤了
have come to nothing.
也许这个新儿子也会对我们很好
Perhaps this new son will treat us just as favourably.
美狄亚已经完全控制他了
Medea has him wrapped around her little finger.
而且一旦她有了神之力
And once she has the power of a god,
你觉得她会对我们做什么
what do you think she'll do to us?
那我们该怎么办
What should we do?
当米诺斯国王回复莱科斯的信息时
When King Minos responds to Lykos' message,
他的抄写员会把它交给我
his scribe will bring it to me,
然后我们就有证据了
then we'll have all the evidence we need.
我们该怎么利用证据呢
How shall we use this evidence?
想要激起一场军事政♥变♥
To spark a military coup,
我们得在将军们和国王
we'll need to incite the generals
在一起的时候煽动他们
while they're in session with the King.
要抢占先机
To strike first.
一旦你确定埃勾斯死亡
Once you confirm that Aegeus is dead,
我就会介入然后重建秩序
I will step in and reestablish order.
而一旦你抢到了王座
And once you've assumed the throne...
你认为新王子会放权给你吗
you think this new prince will empower you?
他没有其他的选择
He won't have any other choice.
对 一个多里安人绑♥架♥了你的新王位继承人
Yes, a Dorian abducted your new heir to the throne
并把他带到了这里
and brought him here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你为什么总把我当成个傻瓜
Why do you treat me like a fool?
我必须要非常确定才行
I must be absolutely certain.
海罗说他是自己找到来的
Hero said he made his own way here,
独自爬上的城墙
scaled the walls alone.
那又怎么样
So what?
你现在找到他了 不是吗
You have him now, don't you?
如果你不告诉我真♥相♥
If you don't tell me the truth,
我就把你活埋了
I'll have you buried alive.
莱科斯 听我说
Lykos, listen to me--
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me!
我爱你
I have loved you
胜过所有世人对母亲的爱
more than any son could love their mother.
我献祭了我的鲜血
I have sacrificed my blood,
牺牲了我的自♥由♥和生活
my freedom and my life for you,
并不是因为我想要秘典
and not because I wanted the Lexicon
或者是雅典王座
or the throne of Athens,
只是因为我想你也能够爱我
but because I wanted your love in return.
而你就是这么回报我的
And this is how you repay me?
我一直都爱你 莱科斯
I've always loved you, Lykos.
毕竟我是你的母亲
After all, I am your mother.
那就做给我看
Then show it.
拒绝这个假冒者 把我生活还给我
Reject this impostor and give me back my life.
每次我靠近一步
Each time I took a step closer
想要解决秘典的谜语时
to solving the riddle of the Lexicon,
那个猛兽就离我更进一步
the beast took a step closer to me.
我的子民变得愈加焦急
My court became anxious,
更担心他们会失去国王
worried they might lose their king
而不是获得神明的秘密
rather than gain the mystery of the gods.
有些人甚至已经在我背后密谋
Some started to plot behind my back.
所以你把指环和我母亲
So you buried the ring and my mother
留在了特泷泽的森林里
in the forests of Troezen.
直到我能够再找回它
Only until I could reclaim it...
还有她
and her.
你是怎么选中我母亲的
How did you choose my mother?
我询问了盖亚神使
I asked the Oracle of Gaia,
一个瞎眼的老女人
a blind old woman,
祈求一个指引
for a sign.
她告诉去法蓉的海边
She told me to go to the beach at Faliron,
在退潮时从海边捡拾一个贝壳
pick a shell from the sea at low tide.
我遇见的下一个女人就会是我的新娘
The next woman I found would be my bride.
我母亲住在法蓉吗
My mother lived in Faliron?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
不 我知道她是在海边长大
No, I-- I knew she was brought up by the sea,
还有她的父亲是个渔夫
and that her father was a fisherman,
但是具体的名字和地方她从来没说过
but she kept names and places to herself.
她是在保护你
She was protecting you.
这就是那个贝壳
This is that shell.
从那时候我一直把它放在身边
I've kept it close to my heart ever since,
每天都在想她
wondered about her every day.
现在它是你的了
It's yours now.
这是在弗农矿井发现的
It was mined in Verno.
你的石匠说这是他见过最大的
Your mason said it's the biggest he's ever seen.
太完美
It's perfect.
这是用来做什么的
What's it for?
公牛的舌头需要一个支撑
The bull's tongue needs a sting.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
不能更好了
Never better.
我能像以前一样很好或者很糟糕的看东西
I can see as well, or as badly as ever before.
我有很多椰枣可以吃 上帝仁慈
I have all the dates I can eat, and mercifully,
我可以单独不被打扰的工作
I'm left alone to do my work without interference.
你能赶在截止日期完成吗
Will you make the deadline?
当然不能
No, of course not.
时间不够 黄铜不够 人手也不够
Not enough time, not enough bronze, not enough men.
但是你已经让大部分军对为你打铁了
But you've turned most of the army into blacksmiths.
但是 悲剧的不是所有人都能胜任
Sadly, not all are suited to the role.
好吧 我们要怎么样才能加速
Well, how can we hurry it along?
-我们 -拜托了 代达拉斯
- We? - Please, Daedalus.
我们没有时间了
We are running out of time!
我很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
但是它还需要几周的时间才能准备好
but it might not be ready for several weeks.
告诉莱科斯如果他愿意把自己送过来给我
Tell Lykos that if he delivers himself to me,
单独一个人
alone,
并且愿意和我的祭司们
ready to work with my priests
一起解出秘典的谜语
to solve the riddle of the Lexicon
然后帮我打开奥林匹斯的大门
and open the doors of Olympus to me,
我就放过雅典和它的城民们
I will spare Athens and its people,
然后把他完整的送回去作为我的
and deliver him intact to serve as my...
摄政王
regent.
他会愿意单独过来吗
Is he likely to come alone?
应该不会
Probably not.
我怀疑他根本就不会出现
I doubt he'll even show up at all,
但是谁知道呢
but you never know.
一个稳定生活的保证也许会是他的动力
The promise of a quiet life might give him pause.
他的信上说要四天后
His message said in four days.
是的 那样的话
Ah, yes. Well, in that case,
我们就暂停铜牛计划
we'll hold off on the bronze bull
看看情况会如何发展
and see if anything comes of this.
也许你会希望我给盖亚忠诚的信徒们
Perhaps you'd like me to bless the note
写一些祝福
with Gaia's sweet prayers?
我不认为有必要那样做
I don't think that will be necessary.
除了你的骄傲还有什么可损失的呢
What have you got to lose but your pride?
天知道你已经多年不曾骄傲过了
Heaven knows you've lost enough of that over the years.
神圣的大地之母和海洋
Sacred mother of Earth and sea...
请把这封信带给莱科斯
Carry this message swiftly to Lykos...
雅典王子
Prince of Athens.
你把贝壳给他了吗
You gave him the shell?
是的
Yes.
他都相信了
He believed every word.
很好
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表