剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
坐在迈诺斯王身边看着它失败危险
than sitting with Minos and watching it fail.
我本来想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you,
但是我害怕我会失去你
but I was afraid I would lose you.
所以你就骗我
So you lied.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you have done in my position?
我们的爱是在我生命中
Our love was the most important thing
出现过的最重要的事
that's ever happened to me.
它颠覆了我的生活
It changed my life,
给了我勇气
gave me courage.
所以就不要让这件事毁了它
So don't let this destroy it.
你是我的弟弟
You are my brother.
我还是昨天的那个我
I am the same man I was yesterday.
对我来说 不是了
Not to me.
帕拉斯亲王救了我
Lord Pallas saved me,
给了我一个家
gave me a home,
教我读书和写字
taught me to read and write,
让我过上了不再受苦的生活
introduced me to a life without suffering.
无论我为他做多少事情
No matter how hard I work for him,
我都无法还清他的恩情...
I will never be able to repay him...
但是直到我遇见你
But it wasn't until I met you
我才开始真正地活着
that I started to live.
我不想再见到你
I don't want to see you again.
如果我 那怕是偶然地再见到你
If I do, even accidentally...
我都会把你送到监狱去
I will have you returned to the prison caves.
你我现在行同陌路
You are dead to me.
哥哥
Brother.
她刚才是跪在祭坛前吗
She was kneeling at the altar?
是祈祷
Praying.
向谁祈祷
Who were you praying to?
阿佛洛狄特
Uh, Aphrodite,
祈求她能够找到她的姐姐 雅典娜
to ask her to reach out to her sister, Athena,
智慧的处子女神
the virgin Goddess of wisdom,
然后帮助我进入她的城市 雅典
and help me get into her city, Athens.
这就是你招募的
This is the Oracle of Gaia
帮你解秘典之谜的盖亚神使
who you recruited to help solve the riddle of the Lexicon?
我没有招募她
I didn't recruit her.
但是现在你爱她
But now you love her?
我不爱她
No.
他爱你吗
Does he love you?
不爱
No.
也许吧
Maybe.
你算哪门子神使
What sort of Oracle are you?
我再问一遍 他到底爱不爱你
I ask again. Does he love you or not?
爱
Yes.
那你爱他吗
And you him?
不爱
No.
也许爱
Well... maybe.
爱
Yes.
你爱我
You love me?
这是...
Well, it's...
这是一种很复杂的情感 我...
It's complicated. I...
当你把我留在米诺斯时
I thought I hated you
我以为我恨你
when you left me with Minos,
但是我后来意识到
but I realized
我更恨和你分别
I hated being apart from you even more.
非常 非常恨
Much, much more.
你不能爱我 神使
You cannot love me, Oracle.
我被诅咒了
I am cursed.
我知道
I know.
但不幸地是
But unfortunately,
这只会让我更爱你
that only makes my feelings stronger.
说回到重点 你也爱她
More to the point, you also love her.
所以她才在这里等你
That's why she was waiting here for you.
我必须杀了神使是吗
I have to kill Oracle?
现在还有些时间
There's still time--
为柯罗诺斯 时之神做出牺牲吧
a sacrifice to assuage Chronos, God of time.
但是我不爱她
But I don't love her.
那你就不会介意杀了她
Then you won't mind killing her.
这是考验你 海罗 而你失败了
This was your test, Hero, and you failed.
我不会杀一个手无寸铁的女人
I will not kill a defenseless woman.
当我妹妹扔掉她的武器时你却杀了她
You killed my sister when she dropped her guard!
站住
Stop.
这是属于你的时刻 海罗
This is your moment, Hero.
你不会再拥有第二次机会的
There won't be another like it.
你现在手握大好的机会
You stand at the threshold of greatness.
现在做你该做的事情
Do now what you came to do,
不然你也许再没有机会了
or it might forever pass you by.
等一下 你是真的在说服他
Wait? Are you seriously trying to persuade him,
说服这个我爱的并且也爱我的男人
the man I love, who loves me,
无情地杀掉我吗
to murder me in cold blood?
快点 海罗
Hurry, Hero.
众神们正在看着你呢
The Gods are watching you.
只要一下...
One strike...
就可以了
and it will be done.
35000人啊 阿里阿德涅
35,000 men, Ariadne.
如果代达罗斯真的可以攻破城门
If Daedalus can indeed break through the city gates,
那么我们一定不会失败
we cannot fail.
这是属于我们的时刻 父亲
This is our moment, father.
我能感觉到伟大的胜利正在向我们招手
I can feel a great victory waiting for us.
到了傍晚 雅典人就会跪降于我们
By nightfall, the Athenian will be on his knees.
你喜欢那个雅典人 是吗
You like the Athenian, don't you?
他是被众神选中的人
He is chosen by the Gods.
这是他吸引你的唯一原因吗
Is that the only reason you're drawn to him?
我对您的爱是任何人都无法媲美的
No man will ever match my love for you,
父亲
father.
即便是那个被众神选中的人也无法媲美吗
Even one chosen by the Gods?
在我眼中 父亲 您就是神
In my eyes, father, you already are a God.
对 是一个既老又疲倦脚还受了伤的神
Yes, a very old and tired God whose feet hurt.
一旦您坐在了雅典国王的宝座上
You will feel rejuvenated
您会有返老还童般的感觉
once you're sitting on the Athenian throne.
没有你 阿里阿德涅
Without you, Ariadne,
我只会是克诺索斯街上的一个乞丐
I'd be a beggar on the streets of Knossos.
克诺索斯 迈诺斯国的首府
我的爱人...
My love...
你为什么要在这个时候弃我而去
Why would you abandon me now?
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表