剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
你放弃了自己的性命 孩子
You have turned your back on your life, child.
我不值得
I am not worthy.
盖亚的神使
Oracle of Gaia,
你选择平凡的人类
do you choose mortal man,
那个你声称并不爱的男人
the man you say you don't love,
而抛弃我 你的神吗
over me, your god?
是的
I do.
而你 埃勾斯的儿子
And do you, son of Aegeus,
接受这个女人
accept the love of this woman,
我挚爱的女儿的爱吗
my heavenly daughter?
是的
I do.
我为你们俩而骄傲
I am proud of you both.
你们终于准备好了
You are finally ready.
真♥相♥是...
The truth...
一生的平静
A life of peace,
爱与满足
love and contentment.
这就将永永远远属于你
This will be yours for all eternity
当你履行了你的命运
when you fulfil your destiny.
什么命运
What destiny?
我们无法杀死我们的父亲 但你可以
We cannot kill our father, but you can.
秘典是我们找寻有能力杀神的
The Lexicon was our way of finding a mercenary
雇佣兵的方法
capable of killing his god,
一个可以牺牲掉他的爱
a man prepared to sacrifice his love,
他的遗产
his heritage...
和他的灵魂的人
and his soul.
你想让我杀死宙斯
You want me to kill Zeus?
我们已经将他禁锢
We have imprisoned him.
灭之音是我们敌人的武器
The Tone is a weapon of our enemy.
如果你攻击他的心脏
If you fire it at his heart,
他会死得很快的
he will go quickly.
你愿不愿意引导你的爱
Will you guide your beloved?
你愿不愿意站在他身边
Will you stand by him
现在你爱人胜过爱神
now that you have chosen man over god?
盖亚 求你了
Gaia, please!
你愿不愿意帮助他完成他的命运
Will you help him fulfill his destiny?
神使
Oracle...
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
他们留着活口完成神无法完成的事
We are kept alive to do what the gods cannot.
你为什么救我
Why did you save me?
现在还重要吗
Does it matter now?
对我来说重要
It matters to me.
我不知道
I don't know,
只是当我被迫选择时
except when I was forced to choose,
我突然觉得你比盖亚值得信任
I suddenly trusted you over Gaia.
你现在还相信我吗
Do you trust me still?
不
No.
为什么不
Why not?
因为你被诅咒了 雇佣兵
Because you are cursed, Mercenary.
我们都被诅咒了 神使
We are both cursed, Oracle.
我知道
I know.
你一定要引领我到宙斯的大门
You must lead me to Zeus' door,
帮我找到勇气来面对他
help me find the courage to face him.
我知道
I know.
我必须杀死他 神使
I must kill him, Oracle.
我知道
I know.
你会帮我杀死我们的造物主
Will you help me kill our creator...
众神之父吗
father of the gods?
我们现在都是雇佣兵了
We are both mercenaries now.
我犯了一个严重的错误
Oh, I have made a terrible mistake.
我浪费了我的生命
I have wasted my life.
众神并非我们的良心
The gods are not our conscience
也并非我们的引导
and our guide,
他们不过是同你我一样的
they are creatures like you and I,
只有自私自利之心
who care only for their own selfish appetites.
阿弗洛狄忒
Aphrodite just feeds
以我们的爱为食
on our love,
阿瑞斯把我们的痛苦当作食物
Ares on our pain,
哈迪斯是靠我们的死亡果腹
and Hades will feed on our death.
我们必须彼此信任 神使
We must trust each other, Oracle.
通往宙斯之狱的大门
The door to Zeus' prison pit.
另一个谜语吗
Another riddle?
金苹果的争端
The golden apple of discord.
尝尝
Taste it.
你是来杀你父亲的吗
Have you come to kill your father?
杀了我
Kill me,
你就毁掉了驱使你与全人类的
and you destroy the force of nature
自然的力量
that drives you and all mankind.
或许我会让我们自♥由♥
Or I set us free.
你是不是我孩子的宠物
Are you a puppet of my children,
众神没有勇气做的事 让你来做
gods who lack the courage to do what you do?
我遵从我的良知行事
I act on my conscience alone.
你不止如此
You are more than this,
我的孩子
my son.
你是神还是魔鬼
Are you god or devil?
像你一样 我两者皆是
Like you, I am both.
你是我的希望
You are my hope,
我期望一个更美好的世界
my dream for a better world,
一个日夜的联合
a union between night and day,
正义与邪恶的力量维持平衡
balancing the forces of good and evil.
你创造了我们
You created us
用我们的痛苦与悲伤喂养众神
to feed the gods our suffering and sorrow.
盖亚的神使
Oracle of Gaia.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我叫潘多拉
My given name is Pandora.
你像我造出的第一个女人
You, like the first woman I created,
我的夏娃
are my Eve,
在黑夜与白昼之间
between night and day.
你叫什么名字 雇佣兵
And what is your name, Mercenary?
我的名字是被诅咒
My name is cursed.
被诅咒要承担现代人的重担
Cursed to carry the burden of modern man.
残酷的转折让你成为了
A cruel twist that you,
来杀死你的造物主的人
the one grown to kill your creator,
应该与第一个人的名字一样
should share the name of the first man.
我不是来杀你的 伟大的上帝
I am not here to kill you, Mighty Deus.
我是来放你自♥由♥的
I have come to set you free.
只要你帮我摧毁你的孩子们
If you help me destroy your children,
杀死那些自私自利的众神
gods led by their selfish appetites,
让凡人自己统治自己
and let mortal man govern himself.
我是你们唯一真正的神
I am your one true god.
放开我
Release me,
你将看到我的光
and you shall see my light.
你会帮我埋葬你的孩子们吗
Will you help me bury your children
就像他们埋葬一样
as they have buried you?
我全力以赴
With all my power.
我就是光
I am the light!
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表