剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
众神天堂
第一季 第九集
赐予我力量 杀死他的父亲 国王
Give me the strength to kill his father, the King.
米诺斯王没有从你那里拿到秘典之前
King Minos won't kill King Aegeus
是不会杀了埃勾斯王的
until he gets the Lexicon from you.
你会将你的秘密告知于我的祭司们吗
Will you give up your secrets to my priests?
你会允许我按我的想法准备吗
Will you let me prepare as I wish?
阿佛洛狄忒
Aphrodite--
你
You!
肯定还有其他的方法
There must be another way.
我不能把这份爱献祭给众神
I cannot sacrifice this love to the gods.
你不只是没有通过测试 海罗
You've not only failed that test, Hero.
你还放弃了贤者之戒
You've also given up the Ring of the Magi.
如果你连想不想要我都不知道
How do you know you want him
你怎么知道你想要他
if you don't even know you want me?
我们有着无法言喻的共同之处
We share something I can't describe.
你能强迫我留在这里
You can force me to be here,
但是你不能强迫我爱你
but you can't force me to love you.
告诉我你没有感觉
Tell me you did not feel something.
在仪式进行时我会消失
I'm going to disappear during the ceremony.
和我在城外的阿佛洛狄忒神殿会合
Meet me outside the city at the Temple of Aphrodite.
你觉得他爱你 但他爱的是我
You think he loves you, but he loves me.
我要记录下她的一言一行
I want a comprehensive account of everything she says and does
加入我们的纲要
to add to our compendium.
我看到了一个被众神所留下的图案
I saw a pattern left by the gods.
你觉得在那里我能找到通往奥林匹斯的大门
And that, you think, is where I'll find the door to Olympus?
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
他被众神带走了
He was taken by the gods.
抓痕
Claw marks?
你会画画吗
Can you draw?
至少这次...
For once--
你对神使做了什么
What have you done with the Oracle?
她不想来
She didn't want to come.
所以你就替她来了
So you came in her place?
你为什么离开我
Why did you leave me?
还有谁知道你在这
Who else knows you're here?
没有人知道
No one.
我保证
I give you my word.
我们之间的爱仍是个秘密
Our love remains secret.
"我们的爱"
"Our love"?
我真不知道我为什么要听你在这胡说
I don't know why I'm even listening to you.
告诉我你对我没有感觉 我就让你走
Tell me you feel nothing for me and I will leave you alone.
我对你毫无感觉
I feel nothing for you.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
到底有多少人跟你一起
How many men are with you?
一个都没有
None.
你折磨她了吗
Did you torture her?
当然没有
Of course not.
她来找我的
She came to me.
她没告诉过你
Didn't she tell you
你离开后 我们就变成了好朋友吗
we have become close friends since you left?
你到底想要什么 阿里阿德涅
What do you want, Ariadne?
你的爱
Your love.
为什么
Why?
你爱她 对吗
You love her, don't you?
不
No.
撒谎
Liar!
放下武器 立刻现身
Drop your weapons and show yourselves!
你弄疼我了
You are hurting me.
很好
Good.
你们在拿你们公主的性命冒险
You risk the life of your Princess!
叫你的人出来
Call to your men.
她告诉我你想跟她一起逃走
She told me you wanted to run away with her
但她不知该如何告诉你真♥相♥
and she didn't know how to break the truth to you.
她不爱你
She doesn't love you.
她为什么要告诉你这些
Why would she tell you that?
因为她爱的是我
Because she loves me.
你就没有想过
Did you never stop to ask yourself
一个女人为什么一直选择当处♥女♥吗
why a woman chooses to remain a virgin?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
你亲爱的神使
Your precious Oracle...
更喜欢女人的碰触
prefers the touch of a woman.
我的碰触
My touch.
你爱她
You loved her?
比不上我对你的爱
Not as I love you.
绑起来 还放了只蝎子
Tied up with a scorpion?
阿里阿德涅公主似乎在审问她
It seems Princess Ariadne was questioning her.
为什么
Why?
我们也不知道 陛下
We do not know, Majesty.
把她带来
Go fetch her.
又怎么了
What on Earth is the problem now?
我们找不到公主
We cannot find the Princess.
哪里都找不到
Anywhere.
你对我女儿做了什么
What have you done with my daughter?
是她把我绑起来
She was the one who tied me up
还用蝎子折磨我
and tortured me with a scorpion,
然后把我扔在那一走了之
and then left me there!
你跟她说什么了
What did you tell her?
命运之神的审判
That the Fates sit in judgment.
然后呢
So?
他们已然宣判
That they have passed their sentence.
神使
Oracle...
你知道我有多爱你
you know how much I love you,
但是 如果你再说我听不懂的话
but unless you speak in a language I can understand,
那我不得不对你宣判了
I will be forced to pass a sentence of my own.
我不知道她去哪了
I don't know where she went.
她似乎不喜欢我所说的话
She didn't seem to like what I had to say.
你说什么了
What did you say?
命运之神的审...
That the Fates sit in judg--
我知道了
Yes!
"命运之神的审判" 众神保佑
"The Fates sit in judgment." Gods preserve us.
也许你的幻视可以借我一用
Perhaps you can honour me with a vision of your own.
当然了 陛下
Of course, Majesty.
您想让我请教大地与海洋之母
What would you like me to ask Gaia...
盖亚什么事
goddess of Earth and sea?
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
我听到
I hear...
羽翼挥舞的声音
Oh, the flutter of wings...
感觉到寒冷的微风拂过
and feel a cold breeze.
是鹰的召唤
The call of a kestrel.
公主正前往艾达山
The Princess is heading to Mount Ida.
为了什么
Whatever for?
去向赫拉女神朝圣参拜
A pilgrimage to the goddess Hera,
她是波塞冬海神的妹妹
sister of Poseidon, god of the sea.
为什么
Why?
求她帮忙说服波塞冬原谅你
To ask her help in convincing Poseidon to forgive you.
这是我的错
It is my fault.
波塞冬是个强硬的神明
Poseidon is an uncompromising god.
她是自己一个人去的吗
Is she traveling alone?
-是的 -派出一队士兵
- Yes. - Send out a company of my men
还有我们最好的追踪者去艾达山
and our best trackers to Mount Ida.
你相信盖亚神使吗
You believe the Oracle of Gaia?
我想让她回家
I want her home!
我想她傍晚时就回到家中
I want her back by nightfall!
我看你的情况还好
I see you're keeping well.
你认出这些了吗
Do you recognize them?
不
No.
你是在阿卡德读的书 是吗
You were schooled in Akkad, were you not?
是的
Yes.
你学习的是古代神语吗
You studied the ancient language of the gods?
是的
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表