剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表
Magic isn't going to open the door to Olympus.
神也不是精神层面的存在
The gods aren't creatures of spirit.
他们像你我一样 真实 可以触摸
They are as real and as tangible as you and I,
只有科学家才能叩开他们的大门
and only a man of science can unlock their door.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
人性是他们的面具
Humanity is their mask.
你以为他们真的在守望我们 保护我们吗
You think they watch over and protect us?
除非你理解他们的存在
Unless you understand what they are,
明白他们真正所求为何
what they really want,
否则你将永远无法触碰到他们
you will never reach them.
那你知道什么
And you know?
我知道我可以揭开他们神秘的面纱
I know I can unravel their mystery.
然后呢
And then?
你想成为不朽的神
You want to live like an immortal God?
我确实在为此努力
That is for my prize.
成功之后呢
And then?
救活那些无辜枉死的人
Rescue those who died unjustly.
再之后呢
And then?
率性而为
Do as I please.
像众神一样
Live as the gods live?
躲躲藏藏
In hiding?
互相争斗
Battling each other?
畏惧着他们共同的敌人
Cowering from their universal enemies,
令人类的灵魂染上恐惧和贪婪
infecting the souls of men with fear and avarice?
老人家 你什么都不知道
You know nothing, old man.
我知道如果没有他们 这个世界会更好
I know that this world would be a better place without them!
你想要毁灭众神
You want to destroy the gods?
想象一个完全依靠人类的智慧建立起来的世界
Imagine a world that only relies on the wit of man.
像你一样的人
Then men like you
会成为另一种神
would become gods of a different kind.
理智将统治我们的世界
Intellect would rule our world,
而不是盲目的信仰
not superstition.
帮我进入奥林匹斯
Help me get into Olympus,
解救我所爱之人
rescue those I love,
我就帮你做任何事
and I will help you do anything you want.
你知道你在说什么吗
Do you know what you're saying?
无论神还是人
God or man,
我只想过平静的生活
I want to live in peace.
他会害你在碰触众神之前
He will get you killed
就被他们杀掉
before you lay a finger on the gods.
我们的成功建立于尊重他们的基础上
Our success depends on respecting their terms.
你真以为你能踏入奥林匹斯
Do you really think you'll walk into Olympus
让宙斯满足你所有的愿望吗
and Zeus will grant your every wish?
他承诺如此
That is his promise.
神的承诺...
A promise from a god...
我不想听你的废话
I want no part of this.
那就去吧
So be it.
没有我的帮助你无法进入奥林匹斯
You will not get into Olympus without my knowledge.
你必须选择 海罗
You must choose, Hero.
科学还是信仰
Science or faith.
他还是我
Him or me?
你们两个我都需要
I need you both.
我们的信仰永远不可能有交集
We live at opposite ends of the universe.
你们必须想出办法能够合作
Well, you'll have to find a way of working together...
如果你不信神
and if you don't trust in the Gods,
那就相信我
trust in me.
我会实现你们两人的愿望
I will honor both of your wishes.
谁能带我们通过那桥呢
Who will lead us over the Bridge?
根据秘法指示
According to the mystics,
只有一人有此能力
there is only one person with that power.
谁
Who?
无需双眼也能看清之人
Someone who sees clearly without her eyes.
盖亚的神使
The Oracle of Gaia.
她在哪
Where is she?
你跟他睡在一起
You slept with him?
放开我
Let go of me.
你跟他睡了
You slept with him!
你为他放弃了你的天赋
You gave up your gift to him?
这种人
Him!
他很冷 我也是
He was cold. We both were.
所以你就爬上了他的床
So you crawled in next to him.
这跟你有什么关系
What do you care?
他既猥琐又衰老
He's a repulsive old man.
这跟你有什么关系
What do you care?
我们需要你的天赋
We need your gift.
你的天赋 神使
Your gift, Oracle.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth
不然我就割开他的肚皮
or I will cut out his stomach.
不 你不能伤害衰弱又手无寸铁的老人
No, you will not hurt a sick, defenseless old man.
看着我
Watch me!
放下你的剑
You can put down your sword.
我仍是神使
I am an Oracle still.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你到底想要什么
What do you want!
真♥相♥
The truth.
你 国王
You, King,
告诉我你做了什么
tell me what you have done?
真是遗憾
Sadly,
我还未尝真爱♥滋♥味便要一命呜呼
I will go to my death without experiencing true love.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
当我第一眼见到神使时
The knot in my stomach has grown tighter
我的心便被她紧握
since the first moment I saw the Oracle of Gaia.
你要是把它挖出来
You would be doing me a great service
那还真是帮了大忙
by cutting it out.
你爱她
You love her?
全心全意
With all my heart.
而你跟他睡了
And you slept with him.
你在嫉妒
You're jealous.
跟那没有关系
That has nothing to do with it.
你没有资格嫉妒
Oh, you have no right to be jealous.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me,
将心交给了他的女儿
you gave your heart to his daughter,
留我在这腐烂
then left me here to rot!
所以你就睡了她的父亲报复我
And you repay me by sleeping with her father.
她父亲
Her father!
我没有
I did not!
那就证明
Prove it.
如果你仍然完壁 那就运用你的天赋
Use your gift if it's still intact
告诉我 我为什么找你
and tell me why I've come for you?
我不玩这愚蠢的游戏
I will not play this game.
把剑放下离开这里
Put down your sword and let us alone!
不 住手
No! No!
这是考验的一部分
This is part of his test.
快做
Hurry,
不然就亲眼看着你的爱人死掉
or you will watch your lover die.
好 好 我做
All right, all right, I will try,
但是首先 请把你的剑移开
but first you-- you have to remove your sword, please.
我再说一遍
I ask again.
告诉我 我来找你的原因
Tell me why I have come for you.
大地 海洋 天空之母
Holy mother of earth, sea, and sky,
触摸我心
touch my heart,
驱除烦恼
lift this plague,
赐予您神圣的祝福
and grant your divine blessing.
埃勾斯之子 一定还有别的方法
Son of Aegeus, there must be another way.
住嘴
Quiet!
我一定要得到答案
I will have my satisfaction,
否则这场探索便到此为止
or this quest ends here.
我看到
I see...
我看到光
I see a light,
一道 一道灰色的光
a sort of, um, a sort of grey light.
并不很清楚
剧集 | 众神天堂(2015) | 导航列表