Get me one of those toy spiders
给我拿一个之前
that I was talking to you about before.
和你说过的蜘蛛玩具
And if they're out... All right, man, all right.
如果没了 行了行了
...can you grab me a bunch of erasers?
你能给我带一些橡皮吗
The opportunity has not presented itself
机会没有如我所愿的出现
as I'd hoped it would, so I'm creating it now.
所以我要创造机会
When I say, "May our progeny bathe
我会说 愿我们的后代沐浴在
in the infinite glow," that's your cue.
永恒之光中 那是给你的暗示
Now, what... what did I just say?
我 我刚才说了什么
You repeat it so I know that you know the cue.
你重复一遍让我确定你懂了
May our pro... What?
愿我们的 什么东西来着
What's wrong with you? Unbelievable.
你用脚趾头记事吗 真受不了
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你说的是什么东西
I'll just say, "Go," Okay?
我就说走你 可以了吧
When I say, "Go," You start to play.
我说走你的时候 你就开始演奏
And before she sees, just get behind... get behind the vent.
在她看见之前 躲到排气孔后面
Get behind the vent.
排气孔后面
Cece...
希希
Um, your hair in the moonlight...
月光掩映下的你的秀发
it looks so shiny.
好闪亮
You know, I'm trying to get a signal so I can talk to Buster,
我想找个信♥号♥♥好的地方和伯斯特聊天
but it's just impossible out here.
但在这里完全没希望
In the moonlight, your eyes,
月光下 你的双眼
they sparkle like, like fish eyes.
就像 就像鱼眼一样炯炯有神
I got one. Now, like, what, do I have to hold it
有了 怎么 我得一直
at this angle the whole time?
保持这个角度吗
Why is it so important for you to get in touch with Buster?
为什么和伯斯特聊天这么重要
Look, you know better than anyone
你比任何人都明白
that I don't have the best of luck with relationships.
我和人谈恋爱总是没有好运气
And I know you think he's young for me.
我也知道你认为他对我而言太年轻
I don't.
我没这么想
I just want you to be happy.
我只希望你开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys, guys!
伙计们 伙计们
You got to come with me right now.
你们得跟我来 现在
Be warned, though,
警告一声
there is a weird guy with a violin
有个拿着小提琴的怪人
hiding behind this vent. A what?
藏在这通风口后面 有个什么人
Dude!
伙计
What's going on? Come on... right.
怎么回事 来吧 好了
I will... I will knock you out where you stand, sir.
我 我要原地打晕你 先生
Get back there.
站回去
They're gonna take a break from being friends for a while?
他们暂时不想当朋友了
What does that even mean? Guys, this is on us.
什么意思 伙计们 这是我们的责任
We're the ones who put the pressure
是我们施加的压力
on them to not be weird.
让他们不要表现得奇怪
I know. What were we thinking?
我知道 我们想啥呢
Of course they're gonna be weird. They just broke up.
他们怎么可能不表现得奇怪 他们才刚刚分手
Hey, that's on y'all. I-I have nothing to do with that.
全是你们的责任 我可什么都没做
I've just been chilling in the room.
我一直在屋里待着消遣
Hanging out, singing songs.
随便转转 唱几首歌♥
**You are safe in the room*
*你在房♥间里很安全
**You are safe, you will live...*
*你很安全 你能活下去
I've been trying to get them to talk
我整个早晨都在尝试
to each other all morning, okay?
让他们谈谈 知道吗
I passed up on breakfast pizza
我还舍弃了早餐披萨
and singles bingo.
和单身派对
And those bingo chicks?
那些单身的小妞
Oh, they put out. Bingo!
她们都饥不可耐了 好极了
They're not gonna listen to us.
他们不会听劝的
Don't-don't ever do that again.
别再那样做了
The bingo thing? That's what they...
我刚说的那个吗 她们就是
It's funny, that's what they say.
很好玩的 他们是这么说的
You know who they will listen to, though?
你知道他们会听谁的吗
A doctor. The president! The ca...
医生 总统 船...
What were you...
你想说谁
What were you gonna say? The captain.
你想说谁 船长
The captain.
船长
Attention, this is your captain.
请注意 我是船长
Would Nick Miller and Jessica Day
能否请尼克·米勒和杰茜卡·戴
please return to their stateroom
回到他们的包房♥
for a non-life-threatening but necessary
这是基于一个没有生命威胁 却十分必要的
official maritime reason.
官方的海事原因
This is not an emergency.
这不是紧急事件
It is definitely not.
绝对不是
Did you hear the captain? Yes!
你听到船长广播了吗 听到了
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Everybody inside! This is not a drill!
大家快进来 这不是演习
Okay!
好了
Okay, the door is locked.
好 门锁好了
The "Do not disturb" sign has been employed.
"请勿打扰"的牌子也已经挂好了
We are not leaving here
除非你们重新建立友谊
until you guys are friends again.
不然我们就不离开
We just wanted to spend our vacation alone.
我们只是想单独度过假期
Yes. On separate strange parts of this ship.
没错 待在船的不同位置
Yeah, it's... I really wanted to see how the ship worked.
就是 我很想看船是怎么运转的
I think it's interesting. And I really wanted to see
我觉得很有意思 而我很想看
how the other side of the ship worked.
船的另一边是怎么运转的
Yeah. It's interesting.
对 很有意思
We should've never asked you guys
我们不该要求你们
not to be weird around us.
不要表现得很奇怪
We-we want you to be weird around us.
我们 我们希望你们在我们周围奇怪点
Yeah. Just let us in.
没错 让我们帮你们吧
Open your cellar doors,
敞开心扉
and let us taste your jams.
让我们也体验一下你们的感受
You want to "Taste our jams"? Again, you have lost me.
你想"体会我们的感受" 重复一遍 我没明白你的意思
Listen to yourself for once in your life.
听听你自己在说些什么 一次也好
It's my jam and you can't have it.
那是属于我的感受 你体会不来
First of all, that's my
首先 那是我的
exgirlfriend's jam, dude. I put a ban on jam.
我前女友的感受 伙计们 我给它封上封条
Okay, you know what? All of us are weird.
好吧 知道吗 我们所有人都很奇怪
But we're all still friends.
但我们还是朋友
So, let's talk about it.
所以 来好好谈谈
I'll go first.
我先说
I've made out
我跟
with half of the guys in this room.
这个房♥间里半数的人都有过一段
Okay.
好吧
That's a start. All right.
这是个开始 好的
That's a start.
这是个开始
And I have had nightmares
而我 有过一些和
about making out with the other two guys in this room.
这房♥间里的两位男士亲热的噩梦
So, yourself? And me.
其中一个人是你自己 还有我
Nick and Winston. Okay. Okay.
尼克和温斯顿 好吧 好吧
It's good for you to finally admit that.
你终于承认了 太好了
I respect that.
我很佩服你
Yeah, thanks for sharing.
没错 感谢分享
Um, it really bums me out
我被吓坏了
that I'll never know the infinite joy
因为我从没想过 自己会如此享受
of what it feels like to carry a child inside of me.
那种好像有个孩子怀在肚子里的感觉
Okay, Coach!
好的 教练
That's honest.
非常诚实
That's real honest. That's how it's done.
非常诚实 就这样
Okay, um...
好了
Here we go, up we go.
好的 关键的来了
I feel like it is really weird that...
我觉得非常奇怪 因为
I live with my ex-boyfriend.
我还跟前男友住在同一个屋檐下
See? There you go! Nice!
看 说出来了 不错
Just turn on the tap. You know, let it out. Really nice.
就这样敞开心扉 说出来 非常好
That was cool that you admitted that.
你能说出来真是太好了
I feel weird about living with my ex-girlfriend.
还跟前女友住在一起我也觉得很奇怪
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表