Yeah, it's Jess.
我叫杰茜谢谢
Right on.
好吧
Men suck.
男人都不是好东西
Nick isn't even a man.
尼克都不算是个男人
He's like some man-boy,
他就是个大男孩
man-child hybrid.
还没长大呢
The other day, I had to tell him
有一天 我还得告诉他
not to pull a dog's tail.
不能去拽狗尾巴
I shouldn't have to do that.
这难道是我的事儿吗
If a guy wants to play games, Jess,
杰茜 男人要是想耍你
you got to play them right back.
你就应该以牙还牙
Right, good.
好的
What does that mean?
什么意思
I'd make him jealous. Yeah, right, yeah.
让他吃醋啊 对 没错
And there are a lot of guys out there
天底下有这么多男人
that want to hook up with you.
想跟你缠绵呢
There is this one guy, Artie,
最近是有人约我 叫阿蒂
from the coffee shop who asked me out.
他在咖啡厅上班
Oh, actually, you have my number.
你有我的电♥话♥
So give me a call; maybe we can go out sometime.
有空我们约会吧 给我打电♥话♥
Shut your face!
你得了吧
You should maybe give this guy, Artie, a call and see...
你应该给这个阿蒂打个电♥话♥
No, that's too real.
不行 这个太认真了
That's just way too real.
实在太认真了
Then why do you have his number in your phone?
那你手♥机♥里怎么还有他的号♥码呢
I just like looking at it; it's not weird.
我就是想看看 不奇怪啊
No. But it has, like...
不奇怪吗 就是
a lot of fours in it.
他电♥话♥里面有好几个4
You know, you know what I mean?
你知道我在说什么吧
No, I don't.
我不知道
Lacey!
蕾茜
Oh, which one of y'all want a lap dance,
你们谁想来个贴身热舞啊
because WB just hit the ATM.
本少刚刚提了钱
Oh, hold up.
等等
Shrimp Forks, why'd you get so much Bunny Money?
虾叉叉你为什么有那么多兔兔钱
What is Bunny Money?
什么是兔兔钱
That is Bunny Money.
你拿的就是
That's not real money; look at the bill.
那不是真钱 你仔细看看
President Rabbit with two big ass jugs.
大胸兔子总统
Damn, man.
真坑爹啊
It's fine; as long as you didn't take out too much, you're okay.
没事 只要你没取太多就行
Hey, Schmidt, I took out $2,000.
施密特 我取了两千刀啊
You keep making mistakes, Winston.
温斯顿 你总是犯错
Oh, isn't this great, guy?
这不是挺好的吗 伙计们
Awesome. Yeah, man, the best.
很好 是啊 棒极了
And it's gonna keep getting better,
而且还会越来越好
because we're not leaving here until the sun comes up.
因为我们要留在这里一直到太阳升起
Hey, yo, bricktop!
你好啊红发妹
We about to get it popping.
我们去跳一段
Whistle while you twerk!
扭臀的时候要吹口哨啊
That man has so much confidence.
那家伙真有自信
It's amazing.
那多好
Until the morning? I can't do this, Schmidt.
直到早上 我不行 施密特
I'm so tired. I'm having anxiety here.
我太累了 我都待烦了
I have an 8:00 A.M. presentation, that means
我早上8点要做报告 也就是说
I have to get there at 7:45 to lower everyone's chairs.
我7点45分就要到那把所有人的椅子摆好
Jess hasn't texted me back. I'm starting to freak out.
杰茜还没回短♥信♥ 我有点害怕了
Here's what I think we should do.
我想我们应该这么做
I think you should be the one to just kind of tell him
我想你应该用和善的语气告诉他
that we want to leave and that maybe
我们都想走了或者
you want to leave and then we'll all go together.
你想走了然后我们就会和你一起走
Why do I have to be the heavy?
为什么要我去说
All right, fellas!
好了 伙计们
All right, he's back!
他回来了
So I got dancers for each of us,
我给我们每个人都找了脱衣舞娘
plus one floater to play the zone.
还有一个巡场子的
Oh, defense!
防守
Yeah! Here's a crazy idea.
我有一个疯狂的想法
Shoot, man. What if we got out of here,
说吧 兄弟 我们可不可以离开这里
went back to the loft and just hung out?
就我们几个回公♥寓♥去
You're going through a big breakup, let's talk it out, man.
你正经历失恋的苦痛 我们聊聊吧 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, let's just, um,
好 好 我们
go home and talk feelings.
回家然后聊聊心事
No.
不
I was with Malia, now I'm not.
我之前和玛莉亚在一起 但现在不了
There, we talked about it.
好 说完了
Oh, look at the time.
看看时间
It's butt o'clock.
热舞时间到
You whipped. Shut up, Schmidt.
你醉了 闭嘴 施密特
You whipped, straight-up whipped. You whipped.
你醉了 真的醉了 你醉了
I'm not whipped.
我没醉
Whipped like cream cheese. Yeah, you are.
醉成烂泥了 没错 你醉了
Whipped like cream cheese. Whipped!
醉成烂泥了 醉了
So, Cece, I'm thinking of firing off this text to Nick:
希希 我想给尼克发这样一条短♥信♥
"Loving single life."
"单身生活真美好"
Should I add a "Whoo-hoo" or is that too bitchy?
我要加上"呀呼"会不会显得我太贱了点
Look who I called.
看看我叫谁来了
Hey, Jess.
你好 杰茜
Shut your face.
闭上你的嘴
What?
什么
Oh, looks like you could use a new drink.
看来应该给你再来一杯了
Barkeep, can I please get a Shirley Temple
老板 能来一杯加一点椰香兰姆和
with a finger of coconut rum and a lemon squeeze?
柠檬汁的秀兰邓波尔吗
I call it a Temple Grandin because it makes me friendly
我管它叫天宝·葛兰汀 因为这样让我
and compassionate.
听起来比较友好而善良
I have a boyfriend.
我有一个男朋友
No, she... no, she doesn't.
不 她 不 她没有
Yeah, I do. She do.
我有 她有
No. Obviously, this is a bad time,
不 很明显 现在是个糟糕的时刻
and, uh, you're involved.
而且 你也被牵扯进来了
In some shape or other.
某种形式而言
No, no, no. She's free as a bird.
不不不 她自♥由♥的像鸟儿
Cece. All right,
希希 好吧
well, he's a very lucky man.
他是个非常幸运的男人
I hope he realizes that.
我希望他能意识到
Oh, don't move.
别动
You've got an eyelash.
你掉了一根睫毛
There we go. Make a wish.
开始 许个愿吧
I'm afraid to.
我不敢
All right, take care.
好吧 保重
Big mistake.
大错特错
I shook his hand. I had my fun.
我握了他的手 我很开心
Do you think that Nick is in the strip club right now
你以为尼克现在正在脱衣舞俱乐部里
shaking hands? No.
握手吗 不
Because he is a man.
因为他是个男人
You can't trust them, Jess.
你不能相信他们 杰茜
Okay? The moment you let your guard down,
好吗 一旦你放松警惕
they just walk all over you.
他们就会从你身上踩过去
Tonight is the night to beat them at their own game.
今晚是时候在他们的游戏里击败他们了
Hey, Artie!
阿蒂
Bet you can't lift me!
打赌你举不起我
Uh, all sales of Bunny Money are final.
兔兔钱一经售出概不退换
How am I supposed to spend $2,000 on dancers?
我怎么可能在舞者身上花两千美元
Oh, no. Our dancers don't take it.
不 我们的舞者不会收
What? However, uh, Bunny Money is redeemable at the bar,
什么 不过 兔兔钱可以在酒吧
our gift shop and our sister club in Fort Myers, Florida.
礼品商店和在佛罗里达迈尔斯堡的姐妹俱乐部兑换
What?!
什么
Body shot.
香艳龙舌兰走你
You taste delicious, do you know that?
你尝起来真美味 你知道吗
What is that? An aftertaste?
那是什么 还有余味
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表