You do that really well. Look at this!
学得真像 看这里
Oh, there's some nuts here.
这儿有些坚果
Look at all these little nuts.
看这些可爱的小坚果
You might not want to do that.
你最好别那么做
If I needed your advice on how to lead a spinning class,
我要是想学纺纱的话
I'd ask you, but this is my territory.
我会请教你的 但这可是我的专业领域
My scapula! Dude, are you all right?
我的肩胛骨 兄弟 你没事吧
Aah! Aah, get it off! Aah!
快弄开
Get it!
快
Get up. Keep breathing, man.
起来 深呼吸
I don't mean to be laughing,
我不是故意要笑的
but are you okay? I’m gonna make you a sling.
你还好吗 我得给你绑个绷带
You're gonna make me a what?
你要干嘛
You don't know how to do that. A sling.
你根本不会 绷带
Of course I do.
我当然会绑
What...?What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I was an Eagle Scout.
我当年可是鹰级童子军[最高级童子军]
What are you talking about, you were an Eagle Scout?
你在说什么呢 你是鹰级童子军
Look. That's actually really good.
你看吧 确实还不错
I'm sorry, dude. You wanted to be the best at camping.
很抱歉 伙计 你想做野营第一人
You were so excited about your hat.
你又对你那顶帽子那么兴奋
I didn't want to get in the way of that.
我并不想干预
Plus with the whole Cece thing or whatever.
再加上整个关于希希的事
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You're gonna let me be the best camper.
我的第一是你让出来的吗
I am the best camper! Yeah.
我就是野营第一人 是啊
I think this is chicory.
我觉得这是菊苣
It says you can eat the root.
书上说它的根可以吃
Or it's jasmine.
这也可能是茉莉
Which will kill you.
吃了会死的
Hmm. What do you guys think?
你们怎么看
I’m sure it's fine. Yeah, just eat it.
肯定没事的 尽管吃吧
Hey, raspberries!
树莓
There... Ow!
这儿
There are a lot of brambles in here.
这儿有很多树莓
There's a country store not far from here.
离这儿不远有家乡村小店
Three and a half stars. The reviews say,
三星半 评论说
"It's functional and dusty."
"凑活能吃不过很脏"
Sounds good to me.
我觉得还行
This is so fun. Who wants to help?
棒极了 谁来帮帮我
This plan is officially the worst.
这计划显然是最糟糕的
We are starving.
我们要饿死了
Just admit, you don't want to do this, either.
尽管承认吧 你也不想这么做
Okay, listen up.
听好了
Only stuff we can find in the forest, right?
只能买♥♥森林里能找到的东西 好吗
Look at that fish.
看那鱼
It's perfect.
棒极了
What? Oh, I’m gonna grab it.
不是吧 我得把它抓来
I'm so hungry. Now we get to eat, boys.
饿死了 终于要开餐了 弟兄们
Dude, that looks dead.
哥们 那看起来像是死的
Guys, stop being negative right now.
伙计们 积极一点儿
Laying on its side means it's dead.
一面翻上来表示它已经死了
I wouldn't get in that water, man.
我才不想进到水里呢 哥们
You're gonna get beaver fever.
你会得贾第虫病的
Where are my testicles now, Coach?
现在谁是孬种啊 教练
When he catches that little critter,
等他逮到那个小可怜时
I'm gonna show you how to scale it.
我会给你表演怎么给它刮鳞
That hurts?
疼吗
Yeah, it hurts!
当然疼了
A boulder fell on my...
一块石头掉在了我的...
Is all this 'cause I teased you about the invite?
你这么做是因为我取笑你的邀请吗
Yes, it is! No regrets!
是的 义无反顾
Aw! Aw, come on, Nick.
拜托 尼克
Yes! Quit it.
成功了 别闹了
You guys might be right! It might be dead!
你们可能是对的 它可能是死的
In fact, it was dead!
事实上 确实是死鱼
Smells fresh... enough!
闻着还挺...新鲜
Oh, come on, Winston, what?
拜托 温斯顿
You just get your nails done? Get the apple dirty!
你刚做完指甲还是怎么着 把苹果弄脏
Grind some dirt in it, grind some dirt in it.
蹭点儿灰尘上去
God, I'm so hungry! Hey, hey!
我的神啊 好饿 嗨
Hey. Look what the men brought.
看男人们带回来了什么
Oh, hey! Hey, hey! The plan worked.
哎呦 不错呦 计划凑效了
Hey, he looks like a fighter.
他看起来像个斗士
He really was, kind of.
他确实算是 某种程度上说
Oh, my God! Wow.
神啊 哇
I mean, well... Whoa.
不算什么啦 哇
Like a smorgasbord. You guys did great.
像自助餐一样 你们干得很好
Yeah, we did. Yep.
是啊 对
Where'd you get the cashews?
你们从哪弄的腰果
Um, on a bush. Yeah.
灌木丛上 对
How about the beets?
甜菜呢
Also a bush. That's right.
也是灌木上的 没错
Yeah.
好吧
The avocado?
那牛油果呢
Also on a bush. That's right.
还是灌木上 是的
Well, look at us. Living off the land,
看看我们 离家远行
fending for ourselves.
自力更生
We got fish and fruits,
我们有鱼还有水果
and this is probably gonna be the most delicious apple
还有这个可能是我这辈子
I've ever eaten in my life.
吃过的最好吃的苹果
"Product of Oregon"?
为什么是俄勒冈州生产
We walked to Oregon?
我们刚才居然走到俄勒冈州了
What? What?
啥 怎么可能
That's why this cramp... Yeah... This place...
难怪抽筋呢 是啊 这地方...
Come on, you think the three of us are true dumb-asses?
拜托 你们真以为我们三个是笨蛋吗
We're not. I kind of knew from the beginning.
我们不是 从开始我就差不多知道了
I mean, there's no way.
你们不可能做到的
You just went to a store and got all this?
这些都是你们从商店买♥♥的吧
I think so.
我觉得是
I think they definitely bought everything from the store.
我觉得这些都是他们买♥♥来的
The one thing I wanted
我想要的就是
was for us all to sit down together and have dinner,
大家一起坐下来吃顿晚饭
and you can't do that without dinner.
没有东西吃怎么行
We have dinner.
我们有东西吃
That fish kind of looks like hippo meat.
那鱼看起来有点像河马肉
Come on, man.
哥们 别这样
Let's just sit down
让我们坐下来
and eat some delicious almonds.
品尝美味的扁桃仁吧
And enjoy ourselves. Yes.
好好享受 是啊
And have a really nice Thanksgiving together.
一起好好过一个感恩节
Come on, Nick, let's eat.
拜托了 尼克 开吃吧
Come on, man, let's eat.
别闹了 哥们 开吃吧
I feel like how they must've felt on the first Thanksgiving.
我有种第一个感恩节时人们的感觉
Betrayed.
被背叛了
Nick What?
尼克 啥
Happy Thanksgiving.
你们过你们的吧
Oh, come on. Nick, come on! Don't do this.
拜托 尼克 别这样
FYI, the first Thanksgiving was the good one.
得告诉你一下 首个感恩节挺和谐的
Come on, Nick!
别闹了 尼克
These avocados were expensive!
这些牛油果很贵的
Here we go.
开吃
It smells so good.
好香啊
I can't wait till it's ready.
我都等不及了
I'm gonna be so stuffed.
会撑死我的
The eyeball fell off.
鱼眼睛掉了
That's how you know it's good.
你就知道它有多鲜美了
They got to pop out when it's ready, I think.
当烤好的时候它们就会掉出来
Now that the cards are finally on the table,
现在终于可以摊牌了
I guess we can see who the true camp master really is.
我们知道谁才是真正的露营大♥师♥了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表