He must... he must've literally been right by the door.
他一定... 是刚好站在门口
It is soundproofed-- that's what the egg crates are for, so...
真是隔音的 看这些鸡蛋盒
Nick, I just want to say something. Um...
尼克 我有话想说
This last month... has been the best month of my life.
过去这个月是我这辈子过得最好的一个月
Me, too.
我也是
I've never, you know, felt this way
我从没有过这样的感受
or had this with anybody.
这样的经历 和任何人都没有
It's like there's been this fog around my life,
就好像我的生活充满了迷雾
and with you, all of a sudden it's gone.
你的出现让它们都消失了
I love that you can express your feelings now.
我很开心你现在能说出自己的感受了
Yeah, it's a weird feeling.
感觉很奇怪
It's kind of like gross but also good.
有点儿恶心又还不错
You know? It's like an egg broke.
怎么说 就像鸡蛋打破了
And then, like, all the yolk comes out
然后蛋黄全都流了出来
but it's good.
可蛋黄是个好东西啊
I'm happy to admit I like love songs.
还有我承认我喜欢情歌♥
I understand them.
我感同身受
They're really sad.
他们讲述了悲伤的故事
They're mostly about either the girl or the guy got away.
一个女孩或男孩离开了爱人
They're heartbreaking numbers.
真是令人心碎
The air-- do you feel it?
那种气氛你感受到了吗
I guess this is the air you breathe, but it's nice.
我想我们就生活在其中 还不错啦
I feel like I'm on this whole new planet.
我感觉像是在一颗全新的星球上
How about your two...
那你最爱的
favorite planets?
两颗球呢
Oh, yeah, those are great.
它们棒极了
But I also feel like being with you,
我终于 第一次感觉到
I've finally, for the first time,
我真的和你在一起了
I know this sounds crazy, but I can see the stars.
听着玄乎 但我幸福得仿佛能看见星星
You know, the great other thing about talking about our feelings
人们倾诉自己的感受的精髓在于
is we don't need to do it all the time.
他们不会随时把这事挂在嘴边
Thank you for expressing that.
谢谢你提醒我
I feel like I can see you uh-huh.
我觉得现在看你更立体了
In 3D vision.
像是3D视角
Everyone see in 3D.
谁看谁都是3D视角
So, would you like to take my bra off, or should I?
所以你要不要脱掉我的胸罩还是我自己来
See, I feel excited to take your bra off.
看见了吗 这么做让我很性奋
So, do it. I love your breasts.
那就动手吧 我爱你的咪♥咪♥
Just mixing it up with those two things.
一想到那两颗球
I'm not even nervous to do it. So, do it.
我真是一点都不紧张啊 那来吧
I feel excited to... okay, right now. Let's do this.
我很性奋 动手了 上吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表