everything there is to know about the wood.
关于森林需要知道的一切
Now I'm a... I'm a master camper.
现在 我是个露营高手了
So if you need any help with anything,
如果你需要帮忙的话
just come to me and ask, okay?
只管来问我 好吗
Thanks, man.
谢你了 兄弟
I don't know anything about the wood.
关于森林什么的我一无所知
I know everything. I'm lost.
我什么都知道 我简直是云里雾里
What is that, a tree?
那是什么 树吗
If these trees were skyscrapers,
如果把这些树换成高楼大厦
you'd feel very comfortable. Yeah.
你就舒服多了吧 是啊
I'd be right at home. Unfortunately,
那就像在家里一样舒服 不幸的是
they're actual trees.
它们就是树
You're the best. I love the hat!
你最棒了 我喜欢你的帽子
I'm sorry, is that a solar cell phone charger?
抱歉 那是太阳能手♥机♥充电器吗
Yeah, I can't go more than two days without it.
是啊 没有它的话我撑不过两天
Okay, hold on. Do you... do you hate camping, too?
等等 你也...讨厌野营吗
Are you kidding me? I absolutely hate camping.
你在开玩笑吗 我恨死野营了
Then why are we here?
那我们还待在这里干嘛
Because I didn't get a say. I never get a say.
因为我没有话语权 我从来没有过
Whenever I want to do something, they don't give a hoot.
不管我想做什么 他们鸟都不鸟我
Guess who just got free passes to a pottery seminar.
猜猜看谁拿到了去陶瓷研讨会的入场券
Get out of here. Winston!
快出去吧 温斯顿
We could've made the craziest mugs, man.
我们本来可以做最棒的马克杯的
Hey, Nick? Yeah.
尼克 在
There's just beer in here.
这里只有啤酒
That should last us for the first few hours, actually.
这应该能够我们喝上几个小时的
Where's the food?
食物在哪儿
Where... where are all the pies I made?
那些我做的派在哪儿
Look, don't worry, Jess.
别担心 杰茜
'Cause the food is... right here.
因为食物就在...就在这里
I'm... sorry. I don't understand that gesture.
抱歉 我不太懂那个手势是什么意思
We're gonna be hunting and foraging for our dinner,
我们要出去打猎觅食
just like the Indians and the Pilgrims.
就像印第安人和清教♥徒♥那样
But you brought beer.
但你带了啤酒来
You can't forage for beer. And that's a necessity.
你没法觅到啤酒的 这是必需品
So this is Thanksgiving meal?
这就是感恩节晚餐吗
96 warm beers?
96罐热啤酒
We can do this.
我们可以这样
Guys, we've gotten soft!
伙计们 我们变得很软弱
With our antibiotics and our sports creams.
就因为抗生素和止疼膏
Do you think George Washington had a pet cat?
你们觉得乔治·华盛顿会养宠物猫吗
Yeah. No. He didn't.
是啊 不 他不会
He hunted them. What?
他捕猎猫 你说啥
And he made milk and butter out of their spoils.
他从它们身上榨取了奶和黄油
That's terrible.
这太可怕了
So you're saying George Washington milked his cat?
你是说乔治·华盛顿给他的猫挤奶吗
Nothing is sounding accurate right now. Not at all.
听起来太不正常了 完全没有
Where'd you read this?
你从哪儿读到这个的
I'm not saying it's gonna be easy.
我没说这很简单
It's gonna be hard.
这很困难
But we will emerge out of this
但我们一定能完成的
better friends and a tribe.
我们会成为更好的朋友 成为一个部落
I'm on board.
我参加
Going old-school.
返璞归真嘛
Men! Killing! Hunting! Men!
上啊 杀啊 捕猎啊 上啊
Men! Men! Men! Men!
上啊 上啊 上啊 上啊
Oh, my cowman's... my cowman...
我的牛仔帽 我的牛仔...
my cowman's hat, my cowman's hat.
我的牛仔帽 我的牛仔帽
Guys, look,
伙计们 听我说
I'm as much a man as anybody here,
我和这里的所有人一样有血性
but this plan is straight-up dookie.
但这个计划简直是太挫了
I need my sweets and I need my parade.
我需要糖果 我需要游♥行♥
Yeah, you know what? I'm out, too.
你知道吗 我也不参加了
Guys, guys, guys. Look.
同志们 同志们 听我说
We're together.
我们团圆了
We're a family.
我们是一家人
It's Thanksgiving.
这是感恩节啊
And I'm sure Nick has a plan. Right?
我保证尼克是计划好了的 对吧
Oh, yeah. I've got a plan. Great.
我当然有计划了 太好了
You got a plan? The man's got a plan.
你有计划 那个人有计划
These wilderness guides right here detail what plants
这些野外指南详细的介绍了
are safe for eating and what traps we can build.
什么植物能吃 什么陷阱能造
Unfortunately, I ran out of money,
不幸的是 我没钱了
so I couldn't print out the chapters
所以我没法打印
on gutting and skinning, but...
开膛破肚和剥皮的内容 不过
we'll worry about that when we get there.
等我们到了那一步再说吧
Pilgrim rules.
按清教♥徒♥的规矩
Men, hunters!
男人打猎
Women, foragers.
女人搜集食材
I'm not hunting. The only hunt I want
我才不打猎 要打我也只打
is Bonnie or Helen.
邦妮或者海伦
You know what I'm talking about, Coach.
你懂的 教练
What?
不懂
Nick.
尼克
This is perfect. Primal man in nature.
太完美了 回归自然的原始人
Stalking prey. Who's basically the lady now, Coach?
围捕猎物 现在谁才像个娘们 教练
I've seen that tree six times in the past 20 minutes.
这二十分钟我都见到这棵树六次了
We're definitely moving in a small circle.
我们肯定在兜圈子
Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna clear a path this way.
那我就这样 我往这边开出一条小路
We will travel northbound, I believe.
我们一路向北
That's not north, that's south.
那不是北边 是南边
That is south? Then let's travel southbound.
南边吗 那我们就一路向南
I'm gonna clear a path. If something's in there
我来开路 要是里面有什么
and you get injured, I promise you I will kill you fast.
而你被它伤到的话 我会帮你快速了断的
Scat! Scat.
粪便 粪便
There's an animal nearby. Hey, Schmidt, that's a raisin, man.
这附近有只动物 施密特 那是颗葡萄干
That's not a raisin. This is scat.
这不是葡萄干 这就是动物粪便
Okay.
好吧
That's poop for sure.
这肯定是粪便
I was right. In your face, Nick.
我是对的 打脸哦 尼克
In your face, Nick. How so?
打脸哦 尼克 所以呢
I don't know, he put a... put a turd in his mouth.
不知道 他把 把一颗粪便吃了
And that's in my face? So that's... Yeah.
所以那就打我脸了 真是 没错
I don't think we should start eating poo yet, Schmidt.
我觉得我们还没到吃屎的地步 施密特
Let's wait on that.
尽管等着吧
You want to chase that with some dirt?
你要不要吃点土清清口
Does anyone have any gum?
有人有口香糖吗
No.
没有
Not that I wanted any in the first place.
我一开始就不想这样的
That's a mighty big hole there, Nick.
那洞也太大了 尼克
You trying to catch a refrigerator?
你想逮个大冰箱么
It's a bear hole.
这是个熊洞
Bear falls in, other stuff falls in.
熊掉进去 然后其他东西掉进去
We take what the bear doesn't want.
我们就拿熊不要的
Makes sense. Classic human/bear teamup.
有道理 经典的人熊团队
I'm from Chicago. It's the best I can do.
我是芝加哥人 我只能做到这样了
Yeah, bears love to share.
是啊 熊都喜欢跟你分享食物
What are you planning on doing with
等那只熊掉进洞里的时候
that bear when he falls into the hole?
你打算怎么做
Dude, I'm trying the best that I can!
伙计 我已经尽力了
We have no food.
我们没有吃的
Let me explain something to you, Nick.
我来告诉你吧 尼克
When you're building a trap,
在做陷阱的时候
you want to customize it to your prey.
得为你的猎物一一量身定制
So, I don't know, if I was
所以呢 如果我想抓
trying to catch, say a squirrel,
比如说 松鼠的话
I'd want to think like a squirrel.
我会像松鼠一样思考
Allow me to demonstrate with this trap that I built.
容我用我造的这个陷阱来做演示
How do you get into the mindset of a squirrel?
你怎么能像松鼠一样思考呢
I'm a squirrel... right?
我是只松鼠 对吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表