Wait.
等等
Hey, Wendy.
温蒂 你好呀
That shirt's scary!
这衣服看起来真吓人
You going to the dance tonight?
你今晚会来舞会吗
My mom's making me go.
我妈妈非要我来
Making you go
非要你来度过
to the best night of your life?
你人生中最棒的一个夜晚吗
Your mom sounds really cool.
你妈妈很不错的样子
Come one, at your age, love is forever and ever and ever.
别这样 你这么大的孩子 爱是无止境的
What are you gonna wear?
你到时候要穿什么
This shirt.
就穿这个
That is
这可真是
the best idea I've heard all week.
我这周听到的最棒的想法了
Whoa! Scary shirt!
吓人的衣服
We all think that you're an idiot
我们都觉得你和这个十四岁的少年约会
for dating this 14-year-old.
实在是太蠢了
He's 20.
他二十了
That means he was seven
也就是说《心灵捕手》上映的时候
when Good Will Hunting came out.
他才七岁
Seven, Cece. Good Will Hunting.
七岁啊 希希 《心灵捕手》
You know what? Let me go, let me go, let me go.
你知道吗 让我来 让我来
Um, check this out. Cece's boyfriend
这样说吧 希希的男朋友
is so young that...
太年轻了 所以
It'll come back to me.
我过会儿就会想到的
Buster is more of a man than all of you.
和你们比 巴斯特更像个男人
Okay? He's been to, like, 40 countries,
好吗 他去过四十多个国家
he builds boats,
他会造船
he used to train snakes with his uncle.
他原来和他叔叔一起训蛇
Earning a respectable wage,
薪水不菲
wearing a proper-hanging pair of slacks,
穿着合身的便裤
ordering sushi like a sick-ass boss...
像那些无良老板一样订寿司
these things a man maketh.
男人应该是这样的
So stupid stuff that you do.
你这样做这是太愚蠢了
I know that technically you guys are men,
我知道 就性别而言 你们都是男性
but all you do is hang out with each other,
但你们每天做的就是一起出去鬼混
like you're 12. What do you know?
就跟十二岁小孩一样 你懂什么
You're just a stupid girl.
你就是个傻姑娘
Okay, I got it, I got it.
我想起来了 我想起来了
Okay, Cece's boyfriend is so young that...
希希的男朋友太年轻了
Howhow young is he? 'Cause everybody wants to know. Winston.
他多大 大家都想知道 温斯顿
It's not working, man. I'm serious.
一点都不好笑 兄弟 我认真的
I'm at my wit's end with you. What?
我对你真是没辙了 怎么了
Wait a minute.
等等
Why's the door locked?
门怎么锁起来了
The dance starts in five minutes.
舞会五分钟后就开始了
Okay. Gary!
好的 盖里
Thank God you're here. Can you unlock the door?
幸好你来了 你能把门打开吗
No. I didn't put that there.
不能 不是我锁的
What?
什么
Who else could have done it?
还有谁会把门锁起来
We can't start the dance
门不打开的话
if the door's locked.
舞会就没法开始
Don't tell me I wore my raw denim
可别说我的未水洗牛仔裤白穿了
for no reason-- don't you dare tell me that!
你要敢那么跟我说
I am not telling you that.
我没这么说
So the dance is cancelled, then?
这样的话 舞会取消了对吧
No, no, no. There is gonna be a dance.
不不不 舞会肯定会开始的
It's gonna be great and perfect and lovely
肯定是场盛大又完美的舞会
and it will celebrate love is forever and ever and ever.
我们会欢庆爱无止境这个主题
Where are you guys going?
你们去哪儿
In life, nowhere.
就人生而言吗 哪儿也不去
But I know I don't want to be here.
我只知道我不想待在这里
Guys, please stay. It would really mean a lot to me.
拜托留下来吧 对我很重要
Boring.
无聊
It's Jess. All of her chaperones just bailed,
是杰茜 家长守护队都跑了
and she needs help.
她需要帮忙
A lady needs help?
女士寻求帮助
Is that a job for... a boy?
这是男孩的职责
No. Or a...
不 还是...
Man! Man?
男子汉 男子汉
Men! Men! Men!
男子汉 男子汉
Men! Men! Men! Men! Men!
男子汉 男子汉
Well, the dummy patrol is ready.
傻傻童子军又现身了
Men! Men! Men!
男子汉 男子汉
Men. Man!
男子汉 哎哟
So stupid. Seriously, are you okay for real?
不忍♥直视 你真的没关系吗
You got any ice? Dude, rub his shoulder. Rub his shoulder.
要冰敷吗 揉揉他的肩 揉下
I'll get ice. I'll get ice.
我去拿冰块 我去拿
My shoulder go into his. You all right?
我的肩膀撞到他肩膀了 你没事吧
Ow, man! Okay, all right, just sit back.
好疼啊 好吧 休息下
Nick, get the ice!
尼克 快去拿冰块
How do you know how to do that?
你怎么会撬锁
Well, a tire iron is actually strong enough to break through
卸胎棒都可以撬开
a high-carbon steel steering wheel lock,
高碳钢的方向盘锁
so, you know, I figured I'd work with this.
所以我觉得这样应该也能成
Cece scares me sometimes.
希希有时候好吓人啊
It's just the tip of the iceberg, my friend.
这不过是冰上一角 我的朋友
Got it. There we go. Oh! Yes!
成了 进去吧 太棒了
Now we're cooking with gas. Yes!
看我大显神通 太好了
Everything's back on track, guys!
一切都回到正轨了 伙计们
This bike lock was a real punk move.
自行车锁真是个烂招
Seems like there's a lot of punks here. Did you do this?
看来这里有很多小混♥蛋♥啊 是你干的吗
Hey. Did you do this? Huh?
是你干的吗
Did you do this? Hey, easy, easy.
是你吗 淡定 淡定
If anyone's messing with this dance,
如果有人要搞砸这个舞会
it's one of those teachers--
肯定是某个老师干的
those hats were begging for payback.
那些帽子太拉仇恨了
Let's do this.
开始吧
Listen up, chaperones.
听好了 家长守护队
You will obey all of my instructions.
你们要无条件服从我
This means everything to Jess.
这对杰茜至关重要
Your asses belong to me now.
你们都是我的了
Which means I currently have four asses.
我现在就有四个屁♥股♥蛋
The three of yours and mine.
你们三个的 还有我自己的
I think we're capable of handling
我觉得我们有能力
a bunch of prepubescent kids.
管得住这些乳臭未干的小屁孩
Do you think you are tough, Winston?
温斯顿 你觉得你很牛吗
You have no idea
你完全不知道
what these little bastards are capable of.
这些小屁孩们能干出什么
I mean, I love them.
虽然我爱他们
I love them with all my heart.
我发自内心爱他们
But they will hurt your feelings sometimes.
但是有时候他们会刺痛你的心
He's right. I remember
他说得对 虽然我知道
sticks and stones may break your bones,
棒石虽利 流言无伤
but not if you're a fat kid with calcium deficiency.
但是如果你是个缺钙的胖小子就不同了
Schmidt, you're on snack table duty. Keep the chip bowls full.
施密特 你负责餐桌 记得装满薯片盘
Don't let the kids spike the punch.
不要让他们喝混酒
And make sure Diabetic Amy
还有注意糖尿病的艾米
only has four cookies.
只能吃四块饼干
Diabetic Amy ain't gonna get no cookies on my watch.
在我管制下她一块饼干都别想吃
No, she-she has to have at least two or she'll pass out.
不是 她至少得吃两块 不然会晕倒
She's getting nothing as far as I'm concerned.
对我来说 她就是一块都别想吃
At least two, at least two or she'll pass out.
至少两块 至少两块 不然她会晕倒
All right, Winston? Yes, sir.
好了 温斯顿 好的
Dance floor duty.
舞池交给你
Ooh, you shouldn't have said that, man,
这都不用你说
that is the perfect place for me right now.
现在舞池就是我的天下
I got so much heat coming off me, man. No.
我有太多激♥情♥了 不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No heat.
不不不 不能有激♥情♥
No heat.
不能有激♥情♥
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表