Would it kill you to get something sleek,
你买♥♥一次时髦上档次的包
covered in gems for once?
是会死吗
You want my purses to be covered in gemstones?
你想让我用镶满宝石的包包吗
All guys do! That's what we think is sexy!
所有男人都想 我们觉得那样才性感
We want to be playing a saxophone in an alley
我们想在小巷里演奏萨克斯风
and have you walk by
然后你们穿着超短裙
in a miniskirt with a purse with gems.
挎着镶着宝石的包走过
But you girls don't listen! What?!
但你们女人就是不听 啥
Changing! No! Nick, no!
现在就要改变 不 尼克 不要
This all is changing. This all... No,
这些都要改变 不
No, stop! That's disrespectful!
不 停下 那是不尊重人的
Gone! Nick, stop it!
走你 尼克 停下来
No! This is the grossest thing I've ever seen in my life!
不 这玩意是我这辈子见过最恶心的东西
I got that for a nickel. That's disgusting.
我花五分钱买♥♥的 太恶心了
You're just trying to get a rise out of me.
你只是想惹我生气
Oh, my god!
我的天
I've gotten a lot of compliments on that one.
有很多人夸这个包好看呢
Gone! Nick!
走你 尼克
What?
怎么了
Stop it! Look, I like you the way you are.
别闹了 听着 我喜欢你做你自己
I'm just asking you to grow a little.
我只是请求你成熟一点
Are we ever gonna get to a point where you stop working on me?
你什么时候能停止改造我呢
Instead of changing me,
比起改造我
maybe once, Jess, see it my way.
或许就一次 杰茜 用我的方式来做
Well, your way's crazy and illegal.
你的方法是疯狂和违法的
This is me, take it or leave it.
这就是我 要么接受要么就离开
I'm not changing for anyone.
我不会为了任何人改变
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿
If you have something to say, just say it.
如果你有啥想说的 说就好了
Don't write me a note or...
不要给我写便条或者...
That's the money I spent.
这是我花的钱的数量
Do what you want with it.
你看着办吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Couple of best friend horses. That's neat.
一对基友马 真不错
What else can you get on...?
你还能拿到什么...
It doesn't make any sense.
那完全说不通
Can you not see I'm in the middle of a bar mitzvah class here?
你难道看不到我正在上成人礼的课吗
Yeah, well, they should hear this.
他们应该听听这个
A man helping cancer kids got creamed by a bus today.
一个帮助过癌症小孩的人被一辆巴士压扁了
Everything happens for a reason.
任何事都是有原因的
But what if it doesn't happen for a reason?
但是如果是无缘无故发生的呢
Maybe... maybe there aren't any good guys and bad guys.
或许...或许就没什么好人和坏人之分
Maybe there are just winners and losers.
或许只有赢家和输家
I was beating myself up, but maybe I should...
我被自己击败了 但也许我应该...
Maybe I should have been celebrating.
也许我应该庆祝一下
Have you ever dated two women at once?
你曾经一次约会过两个女人吗
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
I went to camp-- they used to call me the Octopus.
我野营的时候 他们都叫我章鱼
Clearly, you have not, sir. That's enough.
很显然 你没有过 先生 够了
You get out of here right now!
你现在就出去
Out. Don't you "out" me.
出去 你敢让我出去
Get out, get... Getting a little handsy there, Rabbi.
出去 还挺能扑腾 教士
Get out! You know what I realize?
出去 你知道我明白什么了吗
Nothing matters, and that's great. You know why?
什么事都无所谓 而且那很好 知道为啥吗
Because if nothing matters,
因为如果什么都不在乎了
we can do whatever we want, Rabbi.
我们就能想干啥干啥了 教士
Avram! Julio!
阿夫拉姆 胡里奥
Get away from me, man.
离我远点 伙计
Kick his ass!
揍他一顿
All right, okay.
好吧
Yolo! Yolo!
生命只有一次
Nick's right.
尼克是对的
I have too many purses.
我的包太多了
You're addicted to purses.
你对包上瘾
I'm addicted to development fluid-- I get it.
我对流动的液体上瘾 我懂你
This one's for meat, and this one's for shells.
这个是装肉的 这个装贝类
You know what?
听着
Keep them. They're yours. Okay, thanks.
你留着吧 都是你的了 好 谢谢
Also, heads up-- the ass of your pants is missing.
还有 友情提醒 你的裤子漏了
It's for the kitty cats.
那是给小喵咪用的
My phone's ringing. Sure.
我手♥机♥响了 显然是
Hello?
你好
I'm like a pretty lady.
我看起来像个漂亮的小姑娘
What's happening?
怎么回事
I'm sorry to bother you, Miss Day.
非常抱歉打扰您 戴小姐
But this man was trying to open an account
但是这位先生想要用写着您名字的支票
with a check in your name and a paper bag full of money.
和一整袋钱开户
Would you please stop hovering? I'm being cooperative.
你能别晃了吗 我已经很合作了
It's fine. He's okay.
没关系 他不是坏人
Thank you, though.
还是谢谢你
Opening a bank account, huh?
你要开户
Yeah, I, uh...
是的 我
I realized something. What?
我明白了一些事情 什么事
I'd do anything for you, Jess.
我可以为你做任何事 杰茜
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, Mr. Miller,
米勒先生
your checking account is good to go.
你的账户已经开好了
Oh, there's just an eight dollar processing fee.
你需要付八美元手续费
Eight dollars?
八美元
That's a very specific amount.
这是个非常具体的金额
That's fine-- it's your world, your rules, so...
没关系 你的地盘你做主
Excellent.
非常好
You go to the castle, you got to pay the king.
你去城♥堡♥就得给国王交钱
What is processing? What does that mean?
什么是手续费 什么意思
It's just a word you use to make more money off of us.
这只是你为了从我们身上赚更多钱的说辞
That makes me mad! Me, too, yeah.
这让我很生气 我也是
Hey, how about this? What's a bank?
你觉得这个如何 银行是什么
Yeah. It's just a paper bag...
银行就是个纸袋子
That's right. Yes! ...with walls.
是的 装♥修♥过的
You're making some really,
您的一些想法非常
really, really good points, ma'am.
非常有见解 女士
You are the puppeteers that puppet the world.
你们是操纵整个世界的幕后黑手
No more banks!
废除银行
Or some banks-- I don't care!
留下一些也行 我不在乎
But I want my money on a boat!
但我想把我的钱装在船上
I understood at least 30%
我至少了解
of the financial crisis,
百分之三十的金融危机
and guess what I got from that?
你知道我从中得出了什么吗
You... suck! yeah.
你们 弱爆了 是的
You suck so hard.
你们简直弱爆了
And now, I'm gonna process this man's face,
现在 我要给这个男人的脸加点工
'cause I think he's great.
因为我觉得他太棒了
And I'm crazy about him.
我为他发狂
Fine, I'll waive the fee.
好吧 我给你们免除手续费
Yeah!
太好了
We won eight dollars!
我们赚了八美元
Just wait till you have children.
等你有孩子就知道了
You'll never touch each other again.
你们再也不会想碰到对方
Banks suck! Banks suck! Banks suck!
银行弱爆了 银行弱爆了
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Got beat up by some Rabbis.
被群教士打了
Well, Winston, we're all alone.
温斯顿 我们都是孤身一人
Nothing matters.
什么都不在乎
But you know what? Look schmidt, stop, all right?
你知道吗 施密特 你够了
You're a good man.
你是个好人
You did a bad thing-- doesn't make you bad.
你做了件坏事 并不意味你是个坏人
We just have to try to be better, you know?
我们只是需要变得更好 懂吗
Been waiting all day for somebody to tell me that.
我一整天都等着别人告诉我这话
I... I really appreciate it. Thank you.
我 我真的很感激 谢谢你
I want you to have something.
我想要你拿着这个
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表