Should've graduated the first time around, you buffoon!
你第一次就应该成功 你个搞笑的家伙
Better keep it together, dude. No one can know you know.
最好别说出去 别告诉别人
Guess what, Cece?
你猜怎么着 希希
My boyfriend Nick
我男友尼克
is totally frickin' fine.
状态巨他妈好
He's actually, he's "Amazing."
他 他非常好
Okay, wine.
倒酒
Yeah, make it a big one. A holiday pour.
多倒点 就像在过节一样
'Cause today's all about Winston.
因为今天属于温斯顿
Yeah, it's all about Winston.
是啊 今天属于温斯顿
Somebody say Winston?
有人提到温斯顿
What?
啥
Guys, I gotta say, I am walking on air, I really am.
大伙们 我觉得我身在云端 真的
It's, uh...
这是一种...
Excuse me for a second.
等一下
Hey, Winston!
温斯顿
Hey, it's your day! I'm diving in! What can I do?
你的大日子 我来了 我能做什么
'Cause today is all about Winston.
因为今天就是温斯顿大日子
Yeah, all about Winston.
对啊 温斯顿是主角
Whatever you want, buddy.
兄弟 你想要什么都成
Anything?
任何东西吗
My name is Nick Miller
我叫尼克·米勒
and I'm your host of tonight's Honey Roast.
我是今晚甜心话大冒险的主持人
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
And I'm Ferguson the cat.
而我是猫咪弗格森
Tonight's Honey Roast, we're gonna keep it sweet,
今晚的甜心话大冒险 会很甜蜜
keep it positive, and most of all, we're gonna keep it cute.
很阳光 而且最重要的是 会很可爱
Am I right, Ferguson?
对吧 弗格森
Hope that cat's not driving.
希望这只猫不用开车
How is a cat costume just lying around?
为什么她随随便便就能找到猫猫装
She has four of them.
她有四套呢
I'm drinking a "Catbernet."
我在喝赤霞珠
That's pretty good. Okay.
很好笑 好的
That's pretty good.
挺好笑的
A Pinot "Meowoir..."
梅尔密黑皮诺干红葡萄酒[音同]
Meow-oi-rr.
喵
If I have one more of these, you're gonna have to point
如果我再喝一杯 你们就要给我
this old kitty in the direction of my litter box
这只老猫指点回小盒子的路了
because I'm gonna need to find it.
因为我需要它
Mm, let's keep it cute, guys.
要很可爱啊 娃儿们
'Cause I'm gonna have to pee.
因为我要去尿尿
Speaking of cute, Winston Bishop is so cute...
说到可爱 温斯顿·贝肖普超级无敌萌
How cute is he?
他有多萌呀
How cute am I?
我有多萌呢
Teddy bears buy Winston for their kids.
泰迪熊都要把温斯顿送给他们的孩子
That was good. That is exactly how cute I am.
说得不错 我就是这么可爱
Horrible visual. Want to know how cute you are?
不忍♥直视 想知道你有多萌吗
Yeah, I want to know how cute I am.
我想知道我有多萌
You want to know how cute you are?
想知道吗
I want to know how cute I am.
我想啊
Puppys put him...
小狗狗把他...
Not gonna do that one.
还是不说这个了
Are we still pretending that we don't...
我们还要假装不知道...
Relax. Keep it together. It'll be over soon.
放松 坚持住 很快就结束了
Pretend like you're enjoying this. Smile.
假装很享受 笑起来
Winston is so cute, he once met a Japanese gal named Ariko,
温斯顿遇到过一个叫艾丽子的日本妹子
and she started wearing him as a backpack!
他萌到日本妹子都把他当背包背
Ooh! I did not see that one coming! Oh, my!
我没想到你会这么说
I didn't expect it either. Surprise ending!
我也不敢相信 意外的结局
I think it's time, I think it's time that this cat takes over.
我觉得是时候 让猫咪来主持了
Why hold back?N
为什么要退缩呢
I feel like we should make this a real roast.
我觉得我们需要真正的嘲讽
Don't do that.
别这样啊
I'm kind of scared, but I'm also kind of excited.
我有点怕怕 但是也有点兴奋
I think, actually, it's my turn to... It's my turn!
我觉得是轮到我了 是我的
Okay, back here.
好吧 坐好
This is the best idea.
这才对嘛
I think I should sit down.
我觉得应该坐下来好好听
Getting a little mean.
有点刻薄了哟
Time to add some honey.
该加点温情
Who's in the house?
都有谁在呢
Coach is in the house.
教练在呢
What-what?
你好啊
What's up, Coach?
教练 你好哟
You have so many sweatpants, you need to buy normal pants.
你运动裤太多了 应该买♥♥点正常的裤子
Cece here. You guys know Cece.
希希也在呢 你们都认识希希
Your hair's so long. Well, you're basically busted.
你的头发太长了 基本上就完蛋啦
That was good. That was really a good one. That was a good one.
说得挺好 真的不错 挺好的
Schmidt... Jess, please, don't. I'm very fragile right now.
施密特 杰茜 求别说 我很脆弱
Your head's so big.
你的头好大啊
That actually wasn't that bad.
其实还可以
You got a big-ass head, dude!
你的脑袋真真大哟
And Nick Miller...
还有尼克·米勒
Oh, boy.
我天
What can I say about Nick that hasn't already been said?
我还有什么能说尼克的呢
Oh, here we go.
好戏来了
Nick calls birds "wind mice."
尼克把小鸟叫做 "风中的老鼠"
Think about it.
你仔细想想
Nick says "Yahtzee" When he climaxes. Oh, boy.
尼克高♥潮♥的时候喊 呀买♥♥碟 我去
He calls turtles "shell beavers."
他把乌龟叫做 带壳的海狸
Well, that's what they should be called.
它们就该叫这名字
They're green. Beavers are brown.
乌龟是绿色的 海狸是棕色的
We've definitely had this argument
我们因为这个吵过架
and we have agreed to not talk about it in front of others.
还答应了不在别人面前谈
But you know the worst,
但是尼克最烂
worst, worst thing about Nick?
最烂 最烂的地方在哪里
You don't have to say it. You just...
你不用说出来啊 你就...
He's okay.
他很好
He's okay.
他一点事都没有
And I am...
但是我...
not okay.
不好
I'm not okay.
我一点都不好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
I'm falling apart.
我都快崩溃了
Yeah, I...
是啊 我...
I'm on Schmidt's anti-anxiety medicine.
我吃了施密特的抗焦虑药
What?!
什么
Yeah, I stole it from his drawer.
是啊 我从他抽屉里偷的
Schmidty's little helpers.
小施的小帮手们
Ooh. Sorry about that.
真抱歉
I'm very much not okay! I was only acting okay
我非常不好 我装得还好
'cause I thought you were okay.
是因为我以为你还好
I'm not okay. I am not okay.
我一点都不好 我一点都不好
I'm terrible!
我糟透了
I know I'm smiling right now, but I feel terrible.
我知道我现在在笑 但我感觉糟透了
I'm so happy... Yeah.
我太高兴了 是啊
...that you feel terrible.
因为你感觉糟透了
It's a devastating breakup. It's really hard
这是不可挽回的分手了 真的很难
You know, I know we lived together. It's tricky, you know?
我知道我们住在一起 真是微妙
Yeah.
是啊
You know, it sucks. I really thought we had a future.
这糟透了 我真以为我们有未来的
Me, too. Yeah, saw the whole thing, the whole thing.
我也是 看着这一路过来
And now we don't. It's done, yeah.
现在我们没有了 结束了
We have nothing in common. Yeah.
我们一点共同点都没有 是啊
I also can't stop smiling because of the drugs,
因为药效我也没法不笑
so my face feels crazy--
所以我快面瘫了
it feels like I had plastic surgery.
就跟整了容似的
Can somebody please
能有人告诉我
tell me what the hell is going on in here?
现在这里是什么情况吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表