You taking up tennis?
你要打网球吗
No, it's a fly swatter.
不 这是个苍蝇拍
I want to see it work.
我想看看这东西怎么用
Well, we need a fly.
那也要有只苍蝇啊
I've been waiting whole morning.
我已经等了一早上了
Did you honestly just kill one?
你刚刚是打死了一只吗
Hey, what's going on, guys?
怎么了 伙计们
Walk with dignity, you giant toddler.
走路要有尊严 跟个刚学步的孩子似的
Come on, Schmidt, you got to get this stuff out of here, man.
得了吧 施密特 你得把这些搬走
Yeah, well, I can't afford storage.
我也想 可是我付不起租仓库的钱
All my money's tied up
我的钱都用光了
in the storefront I leased for Jess' sister.
都给杰茜的姐姐付店面租金了
So why don't you put your junk
那你为什么不把这堆垃圾
in the storefront, Schmidt?
放在店面里呢 施密特
You really want me to put an Ian Schrager rug
你真的想让我把伊恩·施拉格的地毯
in a room without climate control?
放在没有恒温空调的房♥间里吗
What?
什么
Oh, he was the guy in Star Wars.
是《星球大战》里的那个人啊
Medium talent.
那可是个公♥关♥人才
Hey, guys. Morning.
伙计们 早上好
Hey, Jess. Hey.
早上好 杰茜 早上好
Come on, Coach! Let's hustle!
快点 教练 我们得赶紧走了
I got Coach a job at the school,
我帮教练在学校找了份工作
and it's his first day.
今天是他第一天上班
I don't like kids, I don't like teaching,
我不喜欢小孩 我也不喜欢教课
I just like paychecks.
我只喜欢领薪水
Well, I think you're gonna love it.
我觉得你会爱上这工作的
I don't think I'm gonna love it.
我不这么觉得
Run! Do not stop running
跑起来 不要停
or I will eat your faces and bodies!
要不然我生吞了你们
Keep running or I will murder your family!
接着跑 不然我杀了你全家
I love this job.
我爱这份工作
You're pissing me off! This one.
你惹火我了 就说你呢
This one. I got my eye on you.
就你 我盯着你呢
Thanks for helping me move my stuff, you guys.
谢谢你们帮我搬东西
**Lots of hairy boxes*
*好多讨厌的盒子
God, I've fallen.
天哪 我破产了
Almost below you now, Nick.
快比你还惨了 尼克
Fellow passengers, stuck in the caboose of life.
难兄难弟们 一起生活在社会的底层
You think I'm in the caboose of life?
你觉得我生活在社会底层吗
You love it in the caboose, not me.
你喜欢这样的生活 我却不然
It hurts. It's actually quite jarring.
虽然这很伤人 事实上也相当刺耳
**Loves it in the caboose*
*热爱底层的生活
I don't love it in the caboose.
我可不喜欢生活在社会底层
**Yes, he does.*
*其实他很喜欢
Uh, hi. Are you guys open?
你们好 这里营业吗
Oh, this actually... It's not a store.
这里其实不是商店
Oh. That's too bad.
那太可惜了
I really like that lamp.
我真的很喜欢那盏灯
You like... you like the lamp?
你喜欢那盏灯吗
I'm sorry. You know what, it just...
不好意思 你知道吗
it's just that... it doesn't... it doesn't feel like a store yet
这里只是 看起来不像个商店而已
is what I meant to say.
这才是我想表达的意思
Piano player is a nice touch.
钢琴弹得很动人
Aw, thank you very much. He's lovely, isn't he?
谢谢你 他很棒 不是吗
Pl- please look around. Feel free.
请四处看看 随便看
The lamp is 100% full price.
那盏灯不打折
Uh, pretty much everything's 100% full price.
这里几乎所有东西都不打折的
What you're doing is illegal.
你这样做是违法的
You can't say this is a store.
你不能说这是家商店
I'm not taking advice from you,
我才不要听你的
you pronounce the "G" in "Lasagna."
"千层面"这词 你都能念成"千成面"
Lasag-na.
千...成面
Oh, my God. I think my arm's broken.
我的天 我的手臂好像折了
I'm gonna sue the crap out of you.
我要把你告到倾家荡产
Winston! Quiet.
温斯顿 安静点
So, I have Jamal Chambers in my fourth period,
我第四节课 我跟贾马尔·钱伯斯聊了会儿
and he cannot stop talking about how fun
他不停地跟我说 新来的排球教练
and enthusiastic his new volleyball coach was.
有多幽默又热情
You were right. I love this job.
你说对了 我爱这份工作
I knew it. I knew you'd love it.
我就知道你会喜欢的
Hey. I was looking for you.
你好啊 我正找你呢
You weren't in my car. Internet's down.
你不在我车里 我的网断了
Okay, um, well, I rebooted the router.
好吧 我重启了路由器
You're actually on the wrong IP address, so...
你搞错IP地址了 所以
There you go.
搞定
You know I can see everything that you search for, right?
你知道我能看见你的搜索历史吧
I'm a biology teacher. It's all research.
我是一名生物老师 这都是为了做研究
Fixing computers and stuff now?
你现在还负责修电脑什么的吗
I'm just taking on a little extra responsibility around here,
我只是多揽些担子而已
just getting stuff done that needs doing.
把该做的事都做好
Graffiti's wrong, kids.
孩子们 在墙上乱涂鸦不好
Don't do it.
以后别这样了
I love corn on the cob, too,
我也喜欢玉米棒
but I'm not gonna paint it all over the walls.
但我不会把它画得满墙都是
I'm just hoping, you know, in a few years
我只是希望 几年后
I'll have enough experience
我能积累足够的经验
that Dr. Foster will consider me for vice principal.
使得福斯特博士 能考虑让我做副校长
Why don't you just ask him for it?
你为什么不直接跟他谈谈呢
You can't just ask for a promotion. You know.
你不能主动要求升职的
You have to earn the promotion with years of good work.
你得通过几年的辛勤工作 来获得晋升
What's funny?
有什么好笑的
Uh, how's that working out for you, Jess?
你怎么就这么不开窍呢 杰茜
Do you see this volleyball?
你看见这排球了吗
It won't get over the net just because you want it to.
不是你想让它过网 它就能过的
and you hope someone will notice that you want it to.
你寄望于有人会发现你想要当副校长
I'm gonna ask you one more time:
我再问你一次
what... do you... want?
你 想要 什么
Um, I want to be vice principal.
我想要当副校长
All right. Then spike that ball, Jess.
好 那就把这个球打回来 杰茜
Oh, that's not... Okay...
那可不 好吧
You got to spike! You got to spike!
打回来 打回来
Is that really... Yeah. Okay.
非得 好吧
No, wait. I'm not very good...
不 等等 我不是很擅长
Spike it!
打回来
I've just never really been good with athlete balls.
我一直不擅长球类运动
Spike it! Spike it!
打回来打回来
What do you want?! I want to be vice principal.
你想要什么 我想当副校长
Spike the ball and tell me what you want!
把球打回来然后告诉我你想要什么
I want to be the vice principal!
我想当副校长
I will not laugh.
我不会笑你的
An outrage!
气死我了
Been all over and I can't afford anybody.
我到处找 都找不到请得起的律师
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Access to premium legal counsel
能够找到高级法律顾问
should be every Jew's birthright.
应该是每个犹太人与生俱来的权利
And the jury will see
陪审团会看到
that there is no justice for the Hebrew man.
对希伯来人而言毫无公平
Not in these so-called United States.
至少不在这美♥利♥坚♥合众国
What is that that you're doing?
你们到底在干吗
I can't get enough of this legal drama.
我太喜欢这些法律剧了
Check this out. Favorite author, Grisham.
你看吧 最喜欢的作者是格里森姆
Favorite TV show, Judging Amy.
最喜欢的电视剧 《法外柔情》
Favorite color, courtroom brown.
最喜欢的颜色 法庭的棕色
Courtroom Brown. Damn, I wish that was my nickname.
法庭棕 我真希望那是我的昵称
Did you just think of that 'cause it was perfect, man?
你是突然想到的吗 这名字太棒了
Courtroom Brown.
法庭棕
Dude, you're a born Courtroom Brown.
伙计 你生来就该叫法庭棕的
That's me. When you say "Courtroom Brown", I respond.
我就叫法庭棕 你说法庭棕我就会有反应
Hey, Winston.
温斯顿
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表