You know what? We're gonna wait back here.
你知道吗 我们得在这里等着
I get it. It's my fault, it's...
我知道 是我的错 是我
Nick...?
尼克
I'm Trojan horsing inside a bunch of models.
我是藏在一群模特里的特洛伊木马
Every ham for himself.
一切为自己
No, Nick! Let me in there!
不 尼克 让我进去
Models, let me in, please.
模特们 让我进去 拜托
No, sir. Unhand me!
不 先生 放开我
Jess? Hey, there you are. Excuse me.
杰茜 你在这里 抱歉
Jess. Nick, hi!
杰茜 尼克
What are you doing here?!
你在这里做什么呢
I'm so happy to see you! Yeah.
真高兴见到你 是啊
How'd you get in?
你怎么进来的
I need to talk to you. I know.
我有话要跟你说 我知道
I can't leave it the way that was.
我没法就让事情这样
I know, because... there's something, um,
我知道 因为...有些事
I really should have said back there
我当时真应该说的
and I didn't, and, um...
而我没有
I think it's important that I say to you.
我觉得很有必要对你说
So, uh, what I wanted to say is, Nick Miller...
所以 我想说的是 尼克·米勒
I...
我...
Jess!
杰茜
She's all right.
她没事
Hey, Jess, you okay?
杰茜 你没事吧
Hi.
嗨
What happened?
发生什么了
You had a panic attack and you fell down.
你恐慌发作晕倒了
Oh, my God...
天哪
Which is actually worse than finger guns.
其实比指枪还要糟糕
I didn't think that was possible.
我以为那不可能会发生的
I think it's fair to say
恰当地说
that I did not handle the situation very well.
应该是我没能很好地控制局面
No, look, it's fine.
不 听着 这没什么
In fact, I want to take the whole thing back, Jess.
事实上 我想收回之前说的一切 杰茜
What?
什么
I shouldn't have said it, it was an accident and, uh...
我不该那么说的 那是个意外 而且
Yeah, so just kind of clear the air.
算是澄清事实吧
No! No, Nick!
不 不 尼克
This just got very awkward.
这下可相当尴尬了
Be strong, Nick!
坚强点 尼克
What did...?
什么
What...? What's that? Who said that?
什么 那是什么 谁在讲话
I'm outside the hedge!
我在树篱外面
You see my arm?
看见我手臂了吗
I'm trying to push through!
我正努力爬过来
What are you doing up there?
你在那上面干什么
Be careful!
小心点
I lost my bearings!
我忍♥不了了
I had to go high to avoid the spiders!
不得不爬到高处躲开那些蜘蛛
Nick...
尼克
Just wait for him to finish.
先等他搞完吧
I'm breaching!
我要过来了
Easy! Easy!
小心点 小心点
Prince is terrible at frisbee.
王子的飞盘技术真烂
There's, like, ten of these things up there.
那边大概有十多个这东西
Hey, guys, can I talk to Nick alone for a second?
伙计们 我能和尼克单独谈会儿吗
You got it.
没问题
Sure.
当然
You're taking it back?
你要收回你的话吗
Is that how you really feel?
你真是那么觉得的吗
Well...
这个嘛...
How do you feel?
你是什么感觉
Hi.
嗨
I'm Prince.
我是王子
So what seems to be the problem?
所以有什么问题吗
Oh, how rude of me.
我太唐突了
I haven't given you enough time to freak out yet.
受惊吓的时间都没给你们
You may do so now.
你们现在可以了
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, my God! Nick!
我的天哪 尼克
I'm not familiar with this term "Finger Guns."
我不是很懂"指枪"这个词
Can you elaborate?
你们能仔细描述一下吗
Uh, yeah, it's a...
好的 像这样...
Whoa. Don't point those at me. They might go off.
别对我做那个 我会会错意的
That was very much of your flavor of humor.
相当的王子式幽默
Listen, Nick, uh...
听着 尼克
Nick, right?
尼克 对吧
Yes, that's my name.
对 我是叫尼克
Jess and I are gonna take a moment
杰茜和我要
to just be alone.
单独待一会儿
I'm-I'm not worried, but why?
我不担心 但是为什么
What are you gonna talk to her about?
你要跟她说些什么
You.
你
Nick, I never thought I'd say this, but...
尼克 我从没想过我会这么说 但是
I need to be alone with Prince.
我得跟王子单独待会儿
All right, well...
那好吧
Yeah.
好
So, do you like pancakes?
你喜欢煎饼吗
Cece, help! The bouncer's after me.
希希 快帮忙 保镖跟着我呢
Oh, all right. Okay.
没问题 好的
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone, Schmidt.
他走了 施密特
Is he gone?
他走了吗
You can stop now.
你可以停下来了
He's tenacious. He's definitely gonna be back.
他可固执了 他肯定会回来的
Pretty sure it's all clear.
我保证没事了
It's always good to see old friends.
看见老朋友总是很开心
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tonight's the night we're just gonna leave this all behind
今晚我们不计前嫌
and get cooler friends, right?
做更好的朋友 对吗
Yeah, right.
对 没错
We should be dead. We should be dead.
我们本应该死了 我们本应该不在了
I never thought I was gonna see him again!
我从没有想过还能再见到他
He's getting emotional right now, because this is real.
他现在很动感情 因为这都是真的
Oh, if you cry, I'm gonna cry.
如果你哭了 我也会哭的
And then I'm gonna cry, then we can just cry together.
然后我也会哭 我们可以一起哭
Poor Freddy.
可怜的弗雷迪
Jess is with Prince! And I've been drinking.
杰茜和王子在一起 而我喝了不少了
Wait -- Jess is with Prince?
等等 杰茜和王子在一起
And I've been drinking. Who are these two? Come on, man,
我喝了不少了 这俩是谁 拜托 伙计
Fire and Ice, dude. Get out.
冰♥火♥姐妹花 兄弟 别碍事
It's getting warm in here isn't it? Yes.
越来越热了是吧 没错
It's actually a little chilly. We're...
其实有点小冷 我们...
Oh, give me a break. I see what you're doing.
饶了我吧 我知道你要干嘛
You're trying to tempt me sexually.
你想色♥诱♥我
Not interested.
没兴趣
What are you doing, Nick?
你在干什么 尼克
That leads to me taking my jacket off,
你脱 导致我也脱
and all of a sudden, you guys got me in my underwear, huh?
然后突然间 你们就成功让我失身了
I'm not a dummy. Take a walk. No one's interested.
我不是傻子 散个步去吧 大家没兴趣
So rude. How idiotic. We got business. Rude?
真没礼貌 真可笑 我们还有事 粗鲁吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, stay, stay, stay.
不不不 别走 别走
Let's go. Idiot!
我们走 傻瓜
Yeah, I'm an idiot.
没错 我是傻瓜
Ciao. No, no, no ciao!
再见 不不 不要再见
No ciao.
不要再见
You'll be replaced by robots
在你们说
before you can say,
"弗莱基-卡瓦-利吉斯"之前
"fragi-cava-licious."
你们就会被机器人顶替的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表