Listen, Jess, Chinese food is MSG.
听我说 杰茜 中国的食物就是味精
America is living a lie,
美国人一直生活在谎言中
and we distribute menus so people order the food.
而且因为我们发了菜单人们才有餐可点
Just accept that that's the way things are!
你就是要接受这些潜规则
No, I am done accepting things the way they are,
不 我受够了接受这些潜规则
because there are menus everywhere,
因为到处都是这些菜单
and there are kids who want to see the ocean.
还有那些想要看大海的孩子们
What?
你在说什么
And I don't like your vibe, dude.
还有我不喜欢你的气场 伙计
This is what eating here did to my friend.
这就是我朋友吃了这里东西的后果
Is that crispy noodles?
那个是炒干面吗
Coach.
教练
**Oh, no, no.
噢 不 不
What the hell are you doing, man?
你在干什么 伙计
I'm making Island Beats.
我在弹岛屿的节拍
I think this is what I'm gonna do from now on,
我觉得这就是从今以后我要做的事情
since, obviously, I can't coach.
因为显然我做不了教练了
I thought we were just messing around.
我以为我们只是瞎闹闹
Why are you taking this so hard?
为什么你把它变得这么复杂
Because, dude, I was trying to prove to myself
因为 伙计 我想证明给自己看
that I could still do this.
我还能做这些事
Ever since Malia broke up with me-- I don't know--
自从玛莉亚和我分手后 不知怎么回事
I've just been a mess. Feel like I can't do anything right.
我一团糟 感觉自己一无是处
Guys, it's locked, it's unlocked.
亲们 一会能锁上 一会又锁不上了
Get it together for real.
把它修好吧 说真的
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I thought you said you were so busy.
你不是说你忙得很吗
I found this extra alarm clock,
我找到了一只多余的闹钟
and, uh, I thought it'd be neighborly,
我觉得这是表达邻里友好的好礼物
so I'll set it up for you guys.
所以我会帮你们放好
You're welcome.
别客气
Wait a second.
等一下
What is that? What's what?
那是什么 什么是什么
Is that a camera?
那是摄像头吗
Schmidt, are you spying on us?
施密特 你在监视我们吗
So... It is... it's a camera.
这是个... 这是个摄像头
Well, I'm shocked.
真雷到我了
Schmidt, look, you decided to move out.
施密特 是你决定要搬出去的
So move out. I am out.
那就搬走吧 我已经搬走了
I'm actually very busy, you know that?
其实我很忙的 知道吗
I'm actually late
事实上我已经迟到了
for a very important coffee with a...
我有一个很重要的咖啡约会是和...
with a dear friend of mine.
和我的一个好朋友
Who's that?
谁呀
Who? Yeah.
是谁 没错
Wouldn't you like to know?
你想知道吗
**Tiny pants man
紧身裤小哥
**He don't have friends
他没有朋友
**That's why he got the clock
这就是为什么他买♥♥了那个闹钟
**He got the clock to watch his only friends
他要用那个闹钟来观察他仅有的朋友们
Are you enjoying your meal?
你们用餐愉快吗
Winston enjoyed his meal, right?
温斯顿吃的时候也很愉快 对吧
Until he had an allergic reaction. Let's go.
直到他过敏了 我们走吧
There. I drove away all of your customers,
看见没 我赶走了你所有的客人
and I'm gonna do that every day
而且我打算每天如此
until you stop with the menus.
直到你停止发菜单为止
Earth warrior! You win. I'll stop.
地球战士 你赢了 我不发了
Thank you.
谢谢
Charles?
查尔斯
You're fired.
你被解雇了
What? No! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
什么 不 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Don't fire him.
天哪 上帝啊 你不能炒了他
He's the menu guy.
他就是负责发菜单的
I was just trying to make a difference.
我只是想有所改变
You did. At the beginning of the day, this guy had a job.
你做到了 今天早上这个人还有工作
Now he doesn't, so congrats on your victory. You win.
现在他没了 祝贺你胜利了 你赢了
Do you have any teaching experience?
你有教书的经验吗
Does anyone have an antihistamine?
谁有抗组胺剂吗[抗过敏药]
You know, I just moved across the hall,
知道吗 我只是搬到了楼道的另一边
but it feels like I moved across an entire ocean.
但感觉却像是搬去了大洋彼岸
People grow up, especially young people.
人都会长大 尤其是年轻人
So my friends don't even miss me anymore? Uh-huh.
所以我的朋友就一点都不想我吗
Well, they don't miss you.
他们不想你
They've moved on.
他们向前看了
What?
什么
Well, how do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because he told me.
因为是他告诉我的
His name is Conner, and he went to SUNY Binghamton.
他叫康纳 他去了宾汉姆大学
I once lived with 40 birds,
我以前和四十只鸟住在一起
and they all flew away, and I moved on.
后来它们都飞走了 我就向前看了
Slow down on the noodles, buddy.
慢点吃面条 兄弟
Well, congratulations, Miller. You were right.
祝贺你 米勒 你是对的
What happened?
怎么了
I terrorized a restaurant.
我恐吓了一家餐馆
I got a good man fired.
我让一个好人失业了
I might have ran over a lizard with my wheelchair,
我好像用轮椅碾死了一只蜥蜴
but I am ashamed of it.
我很愧疚
So, that's what you get for trying.
这就是你努力的结果
Let's see what the enemy tastes like.
让我尝尝敌人的味道
It's good. Anybody want to help me use the bathroom?
美味啊 谁能带我去上个厕所
No. No. Okay, I'll work it out.
不 好吧 我自己来
I shouldn't have even tried. You just get hurt.
我都不该尝试的 结局就是受伤
This is such a relief.
这真是种解脱啊
I can get fat now.
现在我可以变胖了
Hey, guys, stop it!
伙计们 停下来
I want to eat this all day.
我想一整天都吃这个东西
Like a Chinese food menage. Oh!
我们就像是中国食物粉丝团
Okay, you guys are doers, and people like me,
你们都是实干者 而像我这样的人
people who don't do anything--
什么都不干的人
we actually need people like you.
事实上我们需要你们这样的人
Oh, boy, this is bad.
天哪 这样可不好
Uh, this... Okay, all right.
好吧 就这么办
I'm gonna give you guys a speech,
我要给你们做段演讲
and it's gonna fire you guys up.
它会让你们振作起来
Got some on my pants... First we're gonna start with compliments
掉了一点儿在裤子上 首先我们从赞美开始
to build up your confidence. Okay, uh,
来构建你们的信心
Coach, you're a great guy.
教练 你是位很棒的家伙
You've got strong bodies.
你很健壮
What?
什么
You just need some more clients. I believe in you.
你只是需要更多的客户 我相信你
Thanks. Jess, you're awesome.
谢谢 杰茜 你棒极了
You are the most resourceful,
你是我目前遇到过的
optimistic, amazing person
最足智多谋 乐观开朗
I've ever met in my life.
令人惊奇的人
I can't even get my kids on a field trip.
我甚至没法让孩子们去野外考察
You can do anything you put your mind to '
你可以做你想做的任何事
cause you're smart, okay?
因为你狠聪明 知道吗
Why can't you get 'em on this field trip?
他们为什么没法去野外考察
There's no way to get them to the beach.
根本没办法让他们去海滩
That's a board. Karate-kick it!
那就是困难 克服它
You're not used to making speeches, are you?
你不经常给人做演讲吧 是吧
Point of it is, is you never give up.
关键一点就是 永不放弃
Fine. I guess you win.
好吧 我猜你们赢了
I sort of miss being here.
我有点怀念在这里了
Well, the nanny cam kind of gave it away.
监视摄像头可以撤了
Well, nobody helped me,
由于没人帮我
so now there is a real mess. Hey, Winston,
所以现在真是一团糟 嗨 温斯顿
do you have some money where we could rent,
你能借我们一点儿钱吗
like, a car or a bus or something?
能够租车或者租巴士之类的
I found this wheelchair in a ditch.
我还是在沟里发现这个轮椅的呢
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表