You want to do this? I think we should.
你来说吗 我觉得应该我们一起说
We broke up!
我们分手了
We're done. It's over. It's all done.
我们结束了 结束了 都结束了
Are you serious?! What?! What?! No!
认真的吗 什么 什么 不
Come on, guys, it's so obvious.
伙计们 太明显了
Son of a bee sting. I mean...
贱♥人♥ 我是说...
What, you broke up today?
什么 你们今天分手的
Yesterday. Yesterday.
昨天 昨天
Well, why didn't you tell me?
为什么没告诉我
Because we didn't want to ruin your day.
因为我们不想毁了你这一天
And I'm so sorry we did. We're so proud of you
很抱歉我们还是毁了 你进了警校
that you got into the police academy,
我们真替你骄傲
but we're just, we're in a really bad zone.
但是我们 我们关系已经非常恶化了
Yeah, a too bad zone. So let's just come out and admit it.
没错 非常糟糕 所以我们站出来承认
We're in a terrible zone.
我们已经非常糟糕了
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Something this big happens
发生这么大的事
and you guys still look out for me?
你们还想着我
I mean, that's... Thank you.
真的 谢谢你们
I really appreciate it, you guys,
我非常感激你们
but I'm here for whatever you need.
不管你们需要什么我都在这
Thank you, buddy.
谢谢你 兄弟
Look, I know this is super weird and...
我知道这超级诡异
definitely high on anxiety pills but...
肯定是焦虑药吃的
I'd like everybody to hold hands in this moment.
但是我想要大家都手牵着手
No. Just do it, man. That's it.
不 只管做吧
Everybody? Oh.
大家都牵起来
It's two ladies. I'm okay.
两边都是女士 我还好
This feels good.
这感觉不错
Let's never tell anyone we did this.
我们绝对不要告诉别人我们这么做了
Should we all try to live inside a peach,
我们是不是应该都试试住进一颗桃里
or is that weird?
那样是不是太诡异了
Guys, in light of what's been going on,
伙计们 根据现在的情况
I will be postponing the Honey Roast
我要把甜心话大冒险
until tomorrow night. Okay.
推迟到明天晚上 得了吧
No.
不
No way. Not doing this.
没门 才不要
We could say everybody come back,
我们可以说好一起回来
then you guys all get to wear white.
然后你们都穿白色衣服
Hi, again.
嗨
I'm watching Dirty Dancing.
我在看《辣身舞》
I know. I've heard all three screenings.
我知道 我三幕全部听到了
I just don't understand how Penny got in trouble.
我只是不明白佩妮是怎么惹上麻烦的
Well, you know, it was a different time.
好吧 要知道 那年代可不一样
Who wins in a fight--
你觉得打起来的话谁会赢
Swayze from Dirty Dancing
《辣身舞》里的斯韦兹
or Swayze from Roadhouse?
还是《旅馆》里的
I think, uh, To Wong Foo Swayze would win.
我觉得是《去王府》里面的会赢
Jess, this is really hard.
杰茜 这真的很难
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to call you.
我不知道打给你说什么
It's like a riddle.
就像一个谜
I know!
我知道
I don't know where to change or where to sleep
我不知道该去哪换衣服去哪睡觉
or where to go to the bathroom.
或者去哪洗澡
Well, I know where to go to the bathroom.
我知道去哪洗澡
But you know, the social component.
但是你知道 社会组成而已
Oh, no.
不
I'm out of tissues.
我没纸巾了
I got it.
我这有
Heads up!
小心
Oh! Hey.
嘿
Thank you.
谢谢你
No problem. That's what I'm here for.
不用谢 我在这就是干这个的
Good night, honey.
晚安 宝贝
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表