Ah, Hop Foo's, my favorite.
洪福饭店 我的最爱
Don't mind if I brunch.
来个早午餐也不错
Are you eating takeout for breakfast?
你连早餐都吃外卖♥♥吗
Hey, you're my girlfriend now.
你现在可是我女朋友了
You're not supposed to judge anything I do.
你不应该对我的行为有异议
Say that again.
你再说一遍
You're my girlfriend now.
你现在是我女朋友了
I like it.
我喜欢
Even when you have dumpling in your mouth.
尽管你嘴里还有个饺子
Sounds good.
但我还是喜欢
I have to go. I have a big meeting
我得走了 我今天
with Principal Foster today. I hate that guy.
跟福斯特校长有个会 我讨厌那人
He always says no to your ideas. No, no, no.
他总是否定你的想法 不不不
Not this one. This one is, uh,
这次不会了 这次是
Ocean Conservation Day.
保护海洋日的活动
Why do you do this to yourself, Jess?
杰茜 你为何这么对自己呢
So you're telling me to not even try?
你是在劝我不去争取直接放弃吗
I just don't want you to be
我只是不想让你去碰了壁
disappointed when he says no.
再感到失望
Look, maybe you should try
或许你应该试试
to try a little less.
别那么努力
How am I supposed to try to not try?
我该怎么努力去不努力呢
That's a catch-22.
确实是个矛盾
Oh, hey, Coach.
教练
Oh, I dropped a dumpling!
我掉了个饺子
That is his breakfast? Yeah.
那是他的早餐吗 是的
Isn't it cute?
多可爱啊
He's not even ashamed of it.
他一点都不觉得羞愧
I got it!
拿住了
It almost got away from me... Aah!
差点就跑掉了
Look, Principal Foster, we have the chance
福斯特校长 这是我们
to do something really great.
大放异彩的一次机会
Everything's been donated.
所有的经费都是捐赠来的
All we need are transportation costs.
我们只需要准备车费就行了
Come on!
得了吧
That's only the most expensive
车旅费是所有事情里
part of doing anything!
最昂贵的经费了
You... I'm sorry.
你真是 对不起
That was rude.
我太鲁莽了
I slept very badly last night.
我昨晚没睡好
Had a Chai tea very late.
大半夜喝了杯印度拉茶
Had friends in from Montreal.
有朋友从蒙特利尔来看我
Some of these kids have lived in L.A. their entire lives
有的孩子一直住在洛杉矶
and they've never even seen the ocean.
却从来没去看过大海
Last week I asked them to draw
上个星期我让他们
what they thought the ocean looked like.
把他们想象中的海洋画出来
I got a lot of stuff like this.
他们画了一堆这些东西
Is that a bagel with wings?
那是个长了翅膀的面包圈么
Yes, sir, it is. Extraordinary.
是的 屌♥爆了
I'm afraid I'm not taking no for an answer.
我可不能接受您不同意这次活动的提议
You're gonna have to take no for an answer
你还真就得碰壁了
because that's just the way it is.
这事没得商量
Hmm, a shark with legs.
长了腿的鲨鱼
That's not even anatomically close to correct.
一点都不合逻辑
That's just a square, though.
这就是个方块啊
Have them start over.
让他们重新画吧
That's just terrible.
太糟糕了
Nick?
尼克
I want to talk to you about your fitness level.
我想跟你谈谈你的健康状况
Of what? My body? When's the last time you worked out?
谈什么 我的身体 你上一次锻炼身体是什么时候
You know what? I'll tell you
我来告诉你
when the last time he worked out was.
他上一次锻炼身体是什么时候吧
It was the time that he battled his daddy's other dumb sperm
是他在跟他爹的其他精♥子♥
in order to make his way to his mama's dumb-ass egg.
争夺谁先到达他♥娘♥的♥卵子的时候
Your burns are getting better, man.
你的幽默感有所提高啊亲
Just really long. Okay.
废话太多 好吧
Look, I don't need to work out.
我不需要锻炼身体
I'm old-fashioned, Coney Island fat-strong.
我是个典型的康尼岛壮汉
Ah, Nicholas. Chinese food for breakfast.
尼可拉斯 早餐就吃中餐啊
See you're still a health nut.
真是健康啊
Aren't you supposed to be at work?
你不是应该在工作么
I'm rocking a PD-- personal day.
我请假了
Yeah, last day of the move.
最后一天搬家
Coach, I see you've wasted no time moving into my old room.
教练 看来你真是抓紧一切时间搬到我原来的房♥间啊
Anyway, I just came over to, uh,
我就是过来
drop off my old key.
还钥匙的
Wow, so this is like a moment.
这是个历史时刻喽
Looking to get some much-needed space from this place.
想最后再来看看这个地方
You're right across the hall. That's true.
你不就是搬到对门嘛 也是
Everywhere you go...
无论你身在何方
there you are.
我们与你同在
What? What?
什么 说啥呢
His jeans are so small.
他的牛仔裤好紧啊
He looks like a little puppet.
他看上去像个小木偶
Like something some Italian whittled.
还是意大利手工制♥作♥的
Come on, man, just let me train you.
你就让我训练训练你吧
You know what, Nick? You should do it.
尼克 我觉得你是该锻炼了
I would love for Coach to train me,
我倒希望教练也能训练训练我
but I kind of pushed it too hard
但我昨天打球有点
at the court yesterday.
打得太猛了
Went in for a dunk.
扣了个篮
Landed sort of funny.
结果落地把脚崴了
Typical Winston.
典型的温斯顿
That's true. What is that supposed to mean?
没错 你什么意思
Because you're always too injured to play.
你总是脆弱异常
Remember when you sat out of the game because you were sad?
记得上次你因为心情不好就不打比赛了吗
I was also cold.
我那时还很冷
Nick. Let's do this.
尼克 我们就这么做
Look at me.
看着我
Now, you're in a new relationship,
你现在又谈恋爱了
which puts you at risk for gaining the boyfriend 15.
想重归十五岁的体型不是那么容易的
That's not a thing. It is a thing.
这都不叫事儿 这就是事儿
Jess is into this.
杰茜就喜欢我这样的
I've seen this happen a million times.
我见过的例子数不胜数
The boyfriend 15 quickly turns into the boyfriend 20.
十五岁的青春少年很快就成了二十岁的糙汉子
Next thing you know, you're a fat dude on a little bike
接下来 你就成了个大胖子
with a cowboy hat on talking about, "My ass hurts."
戴着牛仔帽 骑着自行车 喊着“我屁♥股♥痛”
I don't want to be that. I don't want you to be that.
我可不想变成那样 我也不想你变成那样
I would just be riding around in circles
我是会骑着车绕圈子
or would I be going places? Circles, dude.
还是确实要去某个地方 绕圈 伙计
Fat-guy rash on your arm.
你就等着变成肥猪手吧
Okay, look, Schmidt's tried to get me to work out for years.
好吧 施密特想把我弄去锻炼不是一天两天了
It didn't take.
他都没成功
Also, and it's not an excuse,
而且 我背痛可严重了
I have a very bad back.
这可不是借口
Your bad back? Yeah.
你背痛吗 是啊
You gave me a piggyback ride
两天前你一路上都背着我
two days ago and you giggled the whole time.
还有说有笑的
It was awesome.
可棒了
It was also really funny. That was pretty funny.
还很有意思 可有意思了
We took the stairs, dude. Yeah.
我们还上了楼梯 伙计 是啊
It's 'cause I was excited. Nick.
那是因为我很兴奋 尼克
Either take this dumpling and be a dumpling guy,
你要么吃了这个饺子做个大胖饺
or you train with me, and be a do-ing guy.
要么跟我锻炼做个大壮男
It's hard because I've been a dumpling guy my whole life...
这可不容易 我这辈子都还是个大胖饺
I know.
我知道
One day, that's all I need.
只要给我一天时间
And I will change your life.
我能改变你一生
You'll be able to see your abs.
你会看到自己的实力
I thought God just didn't give me those.
我以为我生来无能
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表