That tang?
浓香吧
That's tang.
真是浓香
Okay.
好了
Okay. Sorry. I was trying... I was trying to...
好了 抱歉 我是想...我是想...
Just gonna pivot a little bit more
你得撑着一点
to the side. Yeah. Yeah, just pivot?
侧面 好 好 撑住了吗
No, okay, look, I think the way it was... Okay.
不 等下 我记得上次好像 好
...was more... I was up, right?
更高一点 对吗
Yeah, yeah, you were up.
对对对 你的位置很高
That'sthat's how it was... Yeah, up.
应该... 应该... 对 高点
Just... Okay. All right. Now what do we do?
对 好了 然后呢
Maybe just, like, lower your center of gravity,
也许可以放低你的引力中心
and then this is gonna work.
这样就行了
Lower it down. Okay, okay, okay.
放低点 好好好
Just lower it down, I'm gonna clench my thighs.
放低 我会攀紧的
I'm gonna fall. I'm gonna fall, all right? I'm gonna fall...
我要摔了 我要摔了 好吗 我要摔了
I'm clenching my thighs as hard as I can.
我会尽可能地攀紧
Okay, okay. What? Oh. Geez.
好好 怎么了 哎呀
Oh! Geez.
天啊
That was... awful.
真是...太糟糕了
That was the worst. Oh, my gosh.
不能再差了 天啊
Wow, what is happening? Oh, Lord.
怎么回事 上帝啊
Maybe you were right not to text me back, 'cause that was...
也许你不给我回短♥信♥是对的 因为那简直...
embarrassing.
太尴尬了
I'm sorry. No, that's cool.
对不起 不 没事
Can we just be friends now? You know?
我们还是做朋友吧 好吗
Yeah. I mean, why not?
好 干嘛不呢
Friends?
朋友
Friends.
朋友
Friends.
朋友
Come here, you.
来抱抱
Oh, oh! Aah! Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Literally just bit my tooth.
抱歉 抱歉 正好磕在我牙上
I'm sorry, when I get excited my teeth come out. Who does that?
抱歉 我一兴奋牙就嗞出来 怎么可能
Sorry. I think I broke my tooth.
对不起 我感觉我的牙磕坏了
Let me see?
我看看
Okay.
好了
Go straight to the gate.
直走到大门那里
Look... I get why you're mad at me.
听着 我知道你为什么生我气
Okay? But if it's any consolation,
好吗 如果这么说可以安慰你的话...
I'm a woman in my 30s about to get on a plane
我马上就是三十岁的女人了
to go live with my mother.
却要坐飞机回去跟妈妈一起生活
It's only a matter of time
我背起背包离家出走
before I have a tiny denim backpack, too.
只是时间问题了
I said I would never go back to Portland.
我还说过我再也不回波特兰了呢
So I guess I'm a complete failure.
所以我想 我就是个一事无成的人
I'm the baby.
我不成熟
Is this the craziest thing that's going on in the airport? Really?
机场这块就没有比我更值得你去管的吗
Okay, recap, you hit the dance floor,
好的 重复一遍 你去舞池
and... Do what I do best be an embarrassment.
然后 做我最擅长的事制♥造♥尴尬
Well, it's a gift, Nick. I need you to ruin this bar mitzvah.
这是天赋尼克 我要你毁了这个成人礼
What do you say, just get out there and do some weird dancing?
这样如何 到那边去跳个怪舞怎么样
It's got to be bigger than that, man.
得更夸张点 伙计
Bigger than that? Then I come out there and I...
更夸张点吗 然后我亮相 我要...
...knock you out. It's all right.
放倒你 别紧张
Again, it'll be a stage punch.
再说一次 我肯定不会真打
Don't worry. I've done several productions
别担心 我已经根据《西区故事》
...of West Side Story.
演练过好几次了
I know. You told me.
知道 你说过了
As a Puerto Rican Shark. Da, da.
好像波多黎各鲨鱼一样
That's cool. It was awesome.
酷 非常棒
You never came and saw it, but...
你从来没过来看过 但是...
Well, I was very busy at that time. Whatever, never mind.
我当时非常忙 随便啦 没关系
The rabbi will then come out, he'll thank me, the hero... Gotcha.
那犹太先生就会来感谢我 大英雄 明白
He'll offer me his daughter's hand, then, five years from now,
他会让我牵他女儿的手 此后的五年
Rachael is pregnant with Elon's little sister and we're having
瑞秋就怀上了埃隆的小妹妹 然后我们
a beautiful family New Year's then in our vacation condo
就能在佛罗里达南部珊瑚岛
in the Florida Keys. You're doing it again,
拥有美妙的家庭新年了 你又来了
you're talking in speeches.
你又在演说了
Hmm? You've been monologuing, lately, Schmidt.
你最近总是滔滔不绝 施密特
Do you s... Do you, do you hear yourself?
你还... 你听得见自己说什么吗
I'm unaware, I-I'm unaware of it.
不自觉的 我是不自觉的
You, okay. I'm not gonna get mad at you,
好吧 我不会生你气
'cause I respect you and
因为我尊重你 而且
you're one of my best... I'm unaware of it.
你是我最好的朋友 我不是故意的
But, like, it's weird.
但这很奇怪
I apologize. Okay.
我道歉 好吧
I'll stop doing it.
我会停止的
Light this cannon up so I can shoot off.
点炮吧 把我发射出去
Well, well, well, it's a snake in the grass.
草丛里有条蛇
How you doing? My name's Nick.
你好吗 我叫尼克
You know martial arts?
你懂战争艺术吗
Swear to God you don't?
我打赌你不懂
You run around with this hunk anymore,
你要是再跟这大块头四处逛
this little surfer cat.
这只小冲浪猫
I know your game.
我知道你的小把戏
Charming the ladies with your baby blue eyes.
用你那楚楚可怜的蓝眼睛吸引女孩们
I wish I had 'em.
我真希望我也有这么一双眼睛
Breaking my heart, beautiful.
直击我心 美人
What?
什么
And I all do is love you.
我做的一切都是因为爱你
I give and I give.
我不断的付出
I been working for 40 years at the steel mill for you.
我在炼钢厂为你工作了四十年
We just met.
我们这才是第一次见面
I want to rip that blouse off you and put it on me.
我想把你那上衣扒下来套在我自己身上
I want to wear your lipstick.
我想抹你的口红
Well, that's interesting. I want to rip those earrings off
好有趣啊 我想把你的耳环摘下来
and put 'em on and I want to be the girl!
我自己戴上 我想当女孩
That would be wonderful.
那太好了
But I won't do it around all these crazy Jews.
但我不是为了这帮犹太人做这些事
And I don't care who's watching. I want what I want.
我不在乎谁看着 我要我想要的
Unhand her, sir.
放开她 先生
That's my mother!
那是我母亲
You okay?
你没事吧
Nice shot, Dr. Nussbaum.
这一拳打的漂亮 努斯鲍姆博士
Would you like to date my daughter?
你愿意和我的女儿约会吗
She's available. Oh, great,
她现在单身 真棒
yeah, tell the whole room that I'm available.
继续啊 让整个屋子的人都知道我单身
I'm not telling the whole room,
我没对屋子里的其他人说
I'm telling Dr. Nussbaum.
我是对努斯鲍姆博士说的
A doctor. No, I got that.
博士 我知道
I like your glass... What happened to your eye?
我喜欢你的眼镜 你的眼睛怎么了
I got beat up at a bar Mitzvah.
我在戒律酒吧被人打了
And I know that's embarrassing, and I know
我知道那是件很丢人的事 而且我知道
you're too embarrassed of me
你觉得我太丢人
to introduce me to your sister.
所以不把我介绍给你姐姐
What? And I get that, Jess.
什么 我明白的 杰茜
Nick, that's not at all what... You know what?
尼克 那根本不是 你知道吗
There is something I just cannot shake,
有些事我就是忘不了
I been tossing and turning all night long.
我整晚都在辗转反侧
We literally have been apart
我们其实只分开了
for like 15 seconds, man. Get out of here.
大概十五秒钟而已 你先出去一下
I am your wingman now, Nick, because it-it takes two wings...
我现在是你的双臂 尼克 因为
Don't do this. ... for a, for a bird to dance.
打住 鸟要有双翼才能飞翔
Jessica Day, you are dating a champion.
杰茜卡·戴 你在和一个冠军约会
I agree. And I don't know
我同意 而且我不懂
why on earth you would be embarrassed of him.
你到底为什么觉得他丢人
Don't... I told him not... Excuse me?
别 我告诉他别 你说什么
I don't understand where this is coming from.
我不知道这从何谈起
I am not embarrassed of Nick,
我才没有觉得尼克很丢人
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表