Oh, my God!
我的上帝
What the hell was that?!
那算什么意思
You told me to hit you with the car!
你让我开车撞你
You friggin' just hit me with your vehicle! You asked me to.
你个该死的竟然开车撞我 你让我撞的
I didn't think you were really gonna do it.
我没想到你真的会那么干
I barely tapped you.
我就是轻轻碰了你一下
This is my favorite utility khaki!
这是我最喜欢的卡其布休闲裤
Well, then don't tell me to hit you with my car
那就别在你不想让我开车撞你的时候
if you don't want me to hit you with my car!
跟我说让我开车撞你
You're out of control! What?
你已经失控了 什么
Ma'am, please pull over.
女士 请停到路边
Jess!
杰茜
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
Schmidt!
施密特
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
I know what this looks.
我知道这看起来像什么
Like you hit a man with your car?
像你开车撞人吗
Twice.
而且是两次
I only meant to hit you once.
只有一次是我故意的
Well, you hit me twice.
但是你撞了我两次
Also, he asked me to hit him.
还有 是他让我撞他的
I'm in a really weird place.
我一定是见鬼了
I just need to write a report.
我需要写一份报告
She's not a criminal. She...
她不是罪犯 她
She was being a friend.
她只是在做朋友该做的
I hit him because I care about him.
我撞他是因为我关心他
You guys are into some weird stuff.
你们两个很奇怪
Well, congratulations.
祝贺你
You made it.
你做到了
I did, didn't I?
我做到了 不是吗
Yeah.
是的
And, hey, you know, don't worry about the hospital bill.
你知道吗 别担心医院的账单
I'll pay it.
我会付的
Wait a minute. Did you think that I was gonna pay your...?
等等 你觉得我会付你的
Well, you hit me with your car, and I thought
你开车撞了我 而且我以为
you would at least offer. You told me...
你至少会付那笔钱 你让我
I thought it would be a nice... ...to hit you with the car.
我以为最好那样 开车撞你
Schmidt, don't pretend you're fine.
施密特 别假装你没事
I know you're not.
我知道你有事
I'm not fine.
我不好
But I will be.
不过会好起来的
Let's just wait it out.
我们保持耐心吧
Okay.
好的
God, it's been a half an hour.
已经半个小时了
Come up for air, you weirdoes.
喘口气 你们这两个怪物
I'm getting kind of revved up.
我开始有点兴奋了
Nick has some work to do.
尼克有事儿做了
Give me a chocolate.
给我块巧克力
Hey, there. Hey.
是你 你好
Can I get some of that?
我能来点那个吗
You spending the night, or what?
你要在这里过夜吗 还是怎样
Oh, hell, yeah.
当然
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表