There's a problem with the budget? But it's due Monday.
预算有问题吗 可是期限是到周一啊
Yeah. Do we have too much money?
没错 难道是我们钱太多了
No. We need to fire people.
不是 我们得炒掉几个人
What? And when I say "We," I mean you.
什么 我说的我们 是指你
Start with the most recent hires.
从新进职员开始
Well, we have, um... Janet from the history department.
新进的有 历史系的珍妮特
Human garbage.
没用的废物
Okay.
好吧
Ernie, uh...
厄尼
Ah, yeah.
没错
No. That's Coach.
不对 是教练
No. No. No.
不行 不行 不行
No, he's very good at his job.
这不行 他做的很不错
Last one in, first one out-- you know how this works.
最后进来的最先走人 事情就是这样
That's just wrong. This is the job, Ms. Day.
这不对 这是你的工作 戴小姐
He's my friend. I can't. No.
他是我的朋友 我不能这么做
I'm not doing it. I'm not firing Coach.
我不会炒他的 绝对不会
This is the job, Ms. Day.
这是你的工作 戴小姐
Do you want it or not?
你到底做还是不做
I'm what?
你说什么
We had to do budget cuts,
我们必须缩减预算
and we have to let two people go,
所以必须得开除两个人
and you're my friend, and I couldn't stop it.
你是我朋友 可我无能为力
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
We all pitched in.
我们都投进了
Thanks, guys,
谢谢了 伙计们
I'm not coach anymore.
可我不再是你们的教练了
I'm just Coach.
我是名不副实的"教练"
What? What?
什么 什么
Morning, Winston.
早上好 温斯顿
Are you not talking to me?
你不准备和我说话了吗
Look, I had to fire Coach for my job.
听着 炒教练鱿鱼是我的职责
I didn't want to.
我也不想这样
Don't squint at me.
别这么斜眼看我
Don't do that.
别这样
I did it for my job. It wasn't my choice.
那是工作需要 我别无选择
Hey, Nick, what's up, man? What's up, Winnie?
尼克 你好啊 温尼 你好
Hey, Nick. Hey.
尼克 你好
Can we talk for a second? Can I talk to you?
我能跟你聊下吗 我可以先说吗
Schmidt fired me,
施密特把我炒鱿鱼了
and now I'll never get to use this briefcase I just bought,
我再没机会用这款新买♥♥的包包了
and it was $19!
花了我十九块呢
I think my thing is a little bit more...
我觉得我的事情稍微更
Do you think I'm sexier when I hold it or when it's down?
你觉得我是提着包性感还是垂着更性感
'Cause I think it's kind of sexier when I hold it, like this.
因为我觉得这样提着挺性感的
Not really. Do I look like a man of power?
算不上 我看起来像有权势的人吗
Imagine this-- it's, like, a rainy day,
想象下这个画面 一个雨天
I'm on the streets of New York.
我在纽约的街头
Hey! Stop that cab!
等等 出租车
I'm a businessman. I'm late to an important meeting.
我是个商人 要赶一场重要的会议
I honestly feel like I would've been so good at this.
我真心觉得我会很适合的
You don't want to be a lawyer--
你都不想当律师
why do you care whether Schmidt fired you or not?
为什么还要在意施密特是否炒你鱿鱼
I spent all those years at law school with those preppy dicks...
那些年我在法学院遇到的预科混♥蛋♥们
and I never got to prove them wrong, Jess.
我从没机会向他们证明我的实力 杰茜
Okay, go after what you want.
行啊 去追求你想要的东西吧
Just make sure that what you want...
只要保证你所想要的
doesn't make you a cog on the wheel of a larger, flawed system.
不会让你变成病态系统中的小齿轮
Stop it. Shut your mouth.
够了 不要说了
'Cause what you're saying is beautiful.
因为你的话语太美了
I'm gonna go put on my power suit.
我这就去穿上我的权势西装
High and loud, girl.
举起手来为我欢呼吧
Good talk, Nick.
很好的沟通 尼克
With this thing, I feel so sexy,
有了这个 我感觉好性感哟
it's disgusting.
我都好羞羞啊
I think you misunderstood...
我觉得你没懂...
Your representation running late? Uh, no.
你的代表人迟到了吗 不是的
Actually, I'll be representing myself today.
事实上 我今天要自己来
Sorry we're late. This building is a total mess.
抱歉 我们迟到了 这地方太混乱了
Nick Miller of, uh, Cooper, Bishop and Furguson.
我是尼克·米勒 库珀 贝肖普和弗格森事务所的
As you know, my boss and senior partner, Mr. Winston Furguson.
我的老板和高级合伙人 温斯顿·弗格森
Gentlemen, pleased to be with you.
先生们 很高兴认识你们
Please, please don't get up, don't get up.
别 千万别站起来 不用起来
I-I insist.
我坚持
Madam Secretary.
秘书女士
What are you doing here? I'm representing you.
你来干什么 我来为你辩护
Everything all right? I'm a bit caught off guard.
一切都好吗 我有点措手不及
I wasn't expecting these two very real lawyers to show up today.
我没想到他们两个真律师会出现
Well, we wanted to let you know that
我们希望你知道
the entire firm is standing behind you.
整个公♥司♥都支持你
Besides, whether I sit in my office or in here...
而且 无论我是在这里还是在办公♥司♥
it's all billable-- am I right, gentlemen?
我都是有钱收的 对吧 先生们
Shall we get into this, or just take our pants off?
是直切主题呢 还是脱裤子呢
Ask him a question.
快问他问题
Let me... let me do my thing. Do your thing.
让我 让我自己来 你快点
Mr. Baker.
贝克先生
Yes?
是的
What's your home address?
你家住址多少
522 Dugan Court Terrace.
杜根排屋五二二号♥
Okay.
好的
Uh, no... no further questions.
没有...没有问题了
What?
什么
Keep going.
继续问啊
Just keep going. What are you...
继续问啊 你到底
Don't hit me. What are you hitting me for?
别打我啊 你打我做什么
Is everything all right? Sure it is. The meter's running.
你们还好吗 当然 还在计时呢
Even though you don't work at Coolidge anymore,
就算你不在柯立芝工作了
you'll still be Coach Coach to those kids.
你还是孩子们的小教练
It's Coach Coach.
小教练
Yeah, Coach Coach.
对啊 小教练
Coach Coach. Coach Coa...
小教练 小教
Coach Coach. I'm sorry.
小教练 我错了
It's all good, Jess.
杰茜 没事的
You did what you had to do.
你只是在尽责而已
I'm proud of you for that, okay?
我为你骄傲 好吗
Yeah. I hope I'm the first of many you fire.
好 我希望我是你裁员大军的第一个
That really means a lot to me.
你这么想 真的对我很重要
I am gonna miss those kids, though.
虽然我真的很想念孩子们
Yeah. That's what I'm gonna miss.
对 这就是我会想的
Those little... those little bastards.
那些 那些小混♥蛋♥们
Little Ronnie.
小罗尼
Ronnie's so clumsy and slow.
罗尼又慢又笨
Yeah. Thomas.
是啊 还有托马斯
I mean, he's strong, but that boy is a classic middle child.
他很强壮 但是他就是典型的中产阶级小孩
He's just looking for love, up, back and sideways.
整天就想着爱情
And Maurice.
还有莫里斯
He always makes a mess whenever he eats a Popsicle.
他一吃棒冰就吃一脸啊
It's, like, dude,
就想跟他说
stop sucking your Popsicle like that, man.
别再那样吃棒冰啦
You're never gonna get a girlfriend like that.
你这样永远没有女朋友的
And then there's Hunter.
还有汉特
Fat... cross-eyed...
肥嘟嘟的 还有斜视眼
clod-hopping Hunter.
粗鲁的汉特
Hunter is the sweetest little idiot there ever was.
汉特是最可爱的小笨蛋
He's so sweet!
他好贴心的
He's so sweet!
他好贴心的
Screw this!
我不管了
Because... you told me...
因为你告诉过我
to go after what I wanted, and this is not what I wanted.
去追求自己想要的 可这不是我想要的
Let's go! We're gonna get you to that game!
来吧 我们来想办法让你重返赛场
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表