All right! Yes! Hey, man, don't touch my shin
太棒了 兄弟 别一看大♥比♥赛
every time there's a big play.
就狂拍我的腿
Yeah, no, I got it.
好的 行了 我知道了
Oh, yes! Don't touch it every time!
太棒了 别每次都碰我
Hey, man, stop.
兄弟 停停
Oh! There it is!
太棒了
No! Hey, Nick.
停下 尼克
Um, Jess left her panties in the dryer.
杰茜把内♥裤♥忘在烘干机里了
You mind if I move 'em?
我把它们拿出来你不介意吧
Sure, man, I don't care.
当然不介意
Wait a second. Why do you ask?
等等 你问我♥干♥什么
You're not gonna move them in a weird way or something, are you?
你不是要借机做什么猥琐的事吧
No, dude, I'm just trying to be respectful, that's all.
不 兄弟 我只是表示下尊重而已
You know, before you and Jess were together,
你跟杰茜在一起之前
I moved her panties hundreds of times, so...
我帮她收过上百次内♥裤♥ 所以
Wait, what? Hundreds of times?
等等 什么 上百次
What, are you just hanging around the-the dryer
什么 难道你就跟内♥裤♥偷♥窥♥狂一样
like some sort of panty-hawk?
没事就在烘干机附近转悠吗
What? Pantyhawk.
什么 内♥裤♥偷♥窥♥狂
I'd watch that show.
我看过那部剧
So should I just go move them, or...
那我是把它们拿出来呢 还是
Nick, he's being weird. You gotta move 'em.
尼克 他开始猥琐了 你去收吧
Oh, so now I'm the panty mover?
所以我现在是收内♥裤♥的了
Yeah, you're the boyfriend.
你是她男朋友
That's not a life!
还有这种道理
Who the hell is gonna move the panties?
到底谁去收那些内♥裤♥
Coach, you move 'em.
教练 你去收
Are they warm from the dryer?
把它们拿出来 感受一下余温
You know what? You're out.
知道吗 你出局了
Grow up. I'll move the panties. Thank you.
成熟点 我去收内♥裤♥ 谢谢
Oh, seems awfully eager.
你好像特别热心啊
Yeah, you're awfully eager, here, Schmidt.
是啊 你也太热心了 施密特
Oh, yeah. I been,
对 我这一生
I've been waiting my entire life to move your girlfriend's panties...
都在等着收你女朋友的内♥裤♥
Stop saying "panties", bro.
别再说"内♥裤♥"了 兄弟
Panties.
内♥裤♥
No, they're panties.
不 是内♥裤♥
With a "d". Pandies.
重音在"裤" 内♥裤♥
Pandies.
小内♥裤♥
Say "panties" like a normal person.
像正常人一样说"内♥裤♥"这个词
No, this is how black people say it.
不 黑人是这么说的
Pull your "pannies" down.
把你的"内♥裤♥"脱下来
We say "pannies". Yeah.
我们就是这么说"内♥裤♥"的
Here's how a white dude says it.
白人是这么说的
Pull your panties down.
把你的内♥裤♥脱下来
Guys, honestly, can you not see
兄弟们 说实话 你们没发现
what the panties are doing to us?
内♥裤♥影响了我们的感情吗
Stop saying "panties" when it comes to Jess...everybody.
说到杰茜就别提"内♥裤♥"这个词
This is exactly why none of us should live with a woman.
这就是我们不该跟女人住一起的原因
I've got an idea.
我想到了个办法
You guys are never gonna believe what...
你们绝对不会相信
You know what? I don't care.
随便你们疯
The most amazing thing just happened.
刚刚发生了一件不可思议的事
Watch where you're going! Hey!
开车长点眼睛
Oh, boy. Sorry.
天哪 对不起
Sorry, my bad.
对不起 是我的错
We thought we were gonna die,
我们以为自己死定了
but she was actually really sorry.
但她是真的很内疚
So she invited us to a party at her boss's house,
所以她邀请我们 去参加她老板家的派对
and they're sending a limo,
他们还会派豪华轿车来接我们
and guess who her boss is.
猜猜她的老板是谁
It's Prince! It's Prince!
是王子 是王子啊
It's Prince. It's Prince. Prince! It's Prince!
是王子 是王子 王子 是王子
What? Whoa! Nice! Oh! Prince?
什么 真棒 是王子吗
We're going to a party at Prince's house,
我们要去参加 在王子家举办的派对
we're going to a party... we're going...
我们要去参加派对 我们要去
...at Prince's house. We're going!
在王子家 我们要去了
That's not my underwear.
那不是我的内♥裤♥
Which shoes should I wear to Prince's house?
我该穿哪双鞋去王子家
White or black?
白的还是黑的
White, or black? Nick, come on.
白的还是黑的 尼克 快帮我看看
The limo's gonna be here any minute.
豪华轿车随时会到
Which shoe? White or black?
穿哪双鞋呢 白的还是黑的
Well, I think you look great in everything.
我觉得你穿什么都好看
I just want this moment to end.
我只想这一刻快点过去
What are your open-toe options?
你那些露趾鞋呢
None of it works, okay?
没一双合适的
We gotta start over. Let's go.
我们得重新开始 来吧
You failed, bro.
你输了 兄弟
Man, I am glad I'm not going to that party.
兄弟 我很高兴不用去那个派对
Too much pressure, am I right?
压力太大了 不是吗
Dude, in high school,
老兄 如果是在高中
going to a Prince party would've been your dream come true.
能参加王子的派对 你就算梦想成真了
You were obsessed.
你那时候对他可着迷了
**So tonight we're gonna party*
*今晚我们要去参加派对
**Like it's 1999*
*就像1999年那样
You suck, Miller!
你真恶心 米勒
My mother had to cut those pants off me,
为脱那裤子我妈最后不得不直接剪开
they were so tight.
包得实在太紧了
Dearly beloved...
亲爱的各位
we are gathered here today
今日我们欢聚在此
to celebrate this thing called...
来欢庆这件叫做
Schmidt.
施密特的事
Nick, are you wearing cargo pants? Yeah.
尼克 你穿的是工装裤吗 是啊
You're gonna wear those to an A-list party?
你就穿这个去参加高大上的派对
Hey, guys, how are we going to transport all this cargo?
伙计们 我们应该怎样运输这些货物呢
Oh, wait, we have nick's pants. We're saved.
哦对了 我们有尼克的裤子 不用愁了
Get the frickin' pants off.
快把这裤子脱掉
Dude, we're not going.
哥们 又不是我们去
Prince invited the hot girls, not the four dudes.
王子邀请的是辣妹们 不是四个大老爷们
What?
什么
Why did I buy this $2,000 suit?
那我买♥♥两千刀的西装是闹哪样
You idiot!
你个二货
Dude, my suit cost $200,
哥们 我的西装只要两百刀
and mine came with socks stapled to the lapel.
而且翻领上还订着袜子
Not gonna tap that. I'm not gonna, 'cause... yeah.
不会击掌的 我也不会 因为...
'cause it came with it.
因为是附送的
Yeah, but it came with socks.
附送袜子
Unacceptable!
不可接受
This party was supposed to take me to the next level.
这个派对本该把我带去下一个等级的
Next level of what? Don't ask, man.
什么等级 最好别问
In every man's life,
在每个男人的一生中
there is one party that changes everything.
会有一个可以改变一切的派对
You don't understand.
你们不会懂的
And that is exactly why I'm leaving you all behind.
这就是为什么我远远超越了你们
So this whole time, you've just been waiting for cooler friends?
所以这么久以来 你只是在等待结交更酷的小伙伴
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然
Coach, look around.
教练 看看周围
This can't be the finish line.
这绝不能是终点线
Here she is.
主角来了
Whoa!
哇
You look great!
你看起来美极了
Why is Schmidt dressed up?
施密特为什么也盛装打扮了
I don't want to talk about it.
哥不想回答
Prince!
王子
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Hey, look!
看呀
I'm in a limo!
我在豪华轿车里
I wish I had really long legs
我真希望我有一对大长腿
so I could stretch 'em out the length of the limo.
这样就能占满大轿车里的空间了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表