Okay, the moon landing...
登陆月球那事
...uh, which is obviously fake.
那明显是假的
No, it's not obviously fake.
不 那明显不是假的
No, that's actually not what... Are you crazy?
不 那其实不是 你疯了吗
The moon landing is definitely fake, by the way.
登上月球完全是伪造的
The moon landing's not... what?!
登上月球不是 怎么了
It's 100% fake. The shadows are off.
那百分之百是伪造的 阴影都没有
No, they're not. Yes, they are.
不 那不是 那是伪造的
I've looked at photos on the internet, and it proves it.
我在网上看了很多照片 也证明了我的观点
Nick, that's... The shadows are off, the shadows are off.
尼克 那是 没有阴影 没有阴影
Shadows are not... Those photos are photoshopped.
没有阴影 那些照片是被改过的
That's not true. People do that as a joke
不可能 人们拿那事
to trick stupid people. Oh, yeah, you can just photoshop...
去逗人玩 是啊 你可以拿PS去修图
No, that's... wait a minute.
不 那是 等等
He's doing it already. He's getting in our heads.
他正在那么做 他控制了我们的大脑
Unbelievable. Good call. Okay, this is good. Let's keep going.
难以置信 说的对 好吧 这挺好的 我们继续
I totally agree. Okay. Let's keep going. Okay.
我完全同意 继续 我们继续 好的
I kind of want to get a gun.
我想去弄把枪了
I'm definitely sexually attracted to Ladybugs.
我对窈窕淑女队很有性趣
Okay.
好吧
I prefer the Kilborn daily show.
我还是更喜欢基尔伯恩每日秀
I think it's the best one.
我认为那是最好的每日秀节目
I know that you're really into... It's not.
我知道你非常喜欢 不
Yes, it is. He's very charming.
是的 他极具吸引力
I'm weirdly good at volleyball.
我很奇怪地擅长排球
I believe horses are from outer space.
我相信马来自外太空
I believe that, too! Okay, good.
我也是那么认为 好吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表