Are you kidding?! Really, Nick.
你搞笑呢吗 说真的 尼克
Not only did I plan something,
我不光有计划
but my plan's about to blow your mind.
而且这个计划绝对会让你感到惊喜
Honestly. You need to trust me a little bit.
说真话 你应该对我有点信心
'Cause everything is about to be made very clear very soon.
因为每一个细节都会很快揭晓
Oh, my God!
我的老天啊
What? Nick!
怎么了 尼克
You're the best. I'm amazing.
你是最棒的 可不是吗
I'm so surprised! I'm so surprised.
真的让我好惊讶啊 我也好惊讶
This is amazing! It's amazing!
这太棒了 太棒了
This is amazing! Yay! Oh, son of a bitch!
这太棒了 我勒个擦
Oh! Don't touch anything!
什么都别碰
It'll ruin the surprise! Yeah. Yay!
会毁了这个惊喜的
Yay! Hey, Jess, let's get out of here
杰茜 在我们毁掉这完美时光之前
before anything ruins this perfect moment. Ooh!
还是先离开吧
I wouldn't t... wait because we've got a whole, uh, ceremony.
我不 等等 我们还有仪式呢
No!
不
That lady took my birthday!
那个女人毁了我的生日
What is happening?
发生什么了
Jess! Look, look, I'm sorry, Jess.
杰茜 听着 我很抱歉 杰茜
No, no, no, Nick,
不不不 尼克
I just... I don't know why I get so crazy about birthdays.
我只是 我不知道为什么这么在乎生日
You know, it's crazy,
特别特别的在乎
'cause you had a very fun day put together.
因为你让一整天都特别的充实
Eggs and sex and...
蛋卷啦爱爱啦还有...
and a really long uphill walk.
还有一段超长的上山路
And, um... look, um,
还有 听着
that's amazing for you, you know?
那是给你的惊喜 知道吗
For me?
给我的
You're not a guy who plans things.
你才不是那种会有计划的人
Maybe I am.
也许我就是
Look... every day, you show me, in your own way,
听着 每一天 你都会用你的方式
how you care about me.
向我展现你有多在乎我
Like when you pick up rubber bands on the sidewalk.
比如你在人行道上捡橡皮筋
For your ponytail.
是给你绑马尾辫用的
I could not be more fine.
我觉得再好不过了
I'm super chill.
我非常淡定
I'm just gonna go home for a second.
我要回家待一会儿
Bye. Jess, let's keep... Jess!
再见 杰茜 我们还是 杰茜
Don't follow me.
别跟着我
Sure you know how to tap a keg? How hard could it be?
你知道怎么装酒桶吗 能有多难
It's beer, for crying out loud. It's the drink of idiots.
那是啤酒 你搞什么 白♥痴♥才喝那个
Wait. Nick told me something about...
等等 尼克告诉过我有关...
Cece, look, I got... I got it.
希希 听着 我...我能搞定
Ooh, there's a knob back here. I got it in.
这里有个把手 我能搞定
He told me if I turn this,
他告诉我如果拧一下这个
I should be able to... What are you doing?
我应该就能 你干什么呢
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, no! Turn it off!
我的天 不要 把它关上
Oh, sorry! It's just... Turn it off!
对不起 只是 把它关上
You butt hole.
你个狗屁玩意
You can't do anything right, can you?
你什么事都做不好 是吗
I'm so sorry.
对不起
He's right, though.
不过 他是对的
I can't do anything.
我什么都做不了
No skills.
没有谋生技能
I told you this, but I didn't even graduate high school.
我告诉你 我连高中都没毕业
A lot of people never graduated high school.
很多人高中也没毕业
Okay-- Einstein, Bill Gates,
比如 爱因斯坦 比尔·盖茨
Anne Frank.
安妮·弗兰克
I'm gonna take back that last one.
我要收回最后说的那个名字
Why did I think that I could bartend?
我怎么会觉得自己可以当调酒师的
Because you can.
因为你能行
You are strong, and you are confident.
你很坚强 而且很有自信
Those are skills. Use them.
那些都是技能 利用好它们
And be a little bit meaner to the people here.
而且你应该对这里的人厉害一点
It should be easy for you. Just pretend that they're me.
对你而言应该很容易 就拿他们当我
You're right. That is easy.
你是对的 确实挺容易
And pull your shirt down a little bit.
还有把你的衬衫拉低一点
This isn't a monastery.
这里不是修道院
Do not push your luck with me.
别得寸进尺
I'll look away.
我不会看的
You're wearing paper towels. Behind!
你只是披着纸巾 小心身后
No it's an environmental-friendly,
不 它是环保
recyclable apron.
可回收围裙
Behind! Behind! Okay, real... really? Okay.
小心身后 来真的吗 好
Okay. Behind.
好吧 小心身后
Behind! Behind! Behind.
小心身后
Whoa! Behind!
小心身后
Behind! Behind! Behind you! Behind!
小心身后
Oh, so you... Behind!
你还真... 小心身后
Behind! Whoa!
小心身后
Behind. In front.
小心身后 当心身前
Behind. What's this?
小心身后 这是啥
It's Jess!
杰茜回来了
Oh, my God. I mean, it's Jess! Hey!
天哪 是杰茜啊
What's up, girl? What you... doing home?
你好吗 你回家干嘛
I'm great. I'm great.
我很好 好极了
Hide the cake. Hide the...
把蛋糕藏起来 快藏...
I'm great. Behind.
我很好 小心身后
How's your day going?
你今天怎么样
Going good?
不错吧
You're crying? Oh.
你在哭吗
I'm taking...
我要脱掉...
Um... I got mine off first.
我先脱掉了
No, you didn't. Rest up over there.
不 你没有 在那儿好好休息
What a day, guys.
这什么日子啊 伙计们
Really long, huh? Yeah.
真的很长哈
Bet you had a long day, huh?
我肯定你这一天很曲折
I'm really fine.
我真的很好
It had a real day, you know.
这一天过的
I'm disappointed in Nick.
我对尼克很失望
Yeah, you got to let that out,
你得释放出来
you know, 'cause... But I'm disappointed
因为... 但我对自己很失望
in myself because I'm disappointed in Nick, you know.
因为我对尼克失望了
Oh, I feel you. Yeah, you're right.
我懂你 你是对的
Yeah, that's messed up.
太糟了
Yeah, let it out. Let it out. I'm getting up.
释放出来 我要起来了
Oh...! No, no, no... Jess...
别别...杰茜
Hey. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Want you to close your eyes, breathe deep,
我想让你闭上眼睛 深呼吸
and go to the most magical place on earth--
然后去到世界上最神奇的地方
your imagination.
你的幻想
Have you guys been baking?
你们在烤什么吗
Ah, nah. Bakery downtown exploded.
没有 市区的面包厂爆♥炸♥了
Don't look into it. It's not on the Internet.
别上网查 网上没有
Yeah. She is here.
对 她在这儿
What happened?
发生了什么
She doesn't think I can do anything or plan anything,
她不认为我能做或者策划任何事
and it feels like crap.
这感觉很糟
Maybe she's right.
也许她是对的
Why did I think I could pull this off?
我为什么会觉得我能做成这事呢
I'm pretty sure I'm having a heart attack.
我很肯定我要有心脏病了
And I haven't arranged for anybody to clear my Internet history.
而且我还没交代任何人去清除我的上网记录
I wasn't building a bomb!
我又不是在造炸♥弹♥
I was just curious.
我只是好奇
Nick, you got a whole team of friends pulling for you, okay?
尼克 你有一大票朋友挺你 知道吗
Just get yourself home. You can still pull this off.
赶紧回来 你仍然可以搞定这事的
Hey, Mike.
迈克
What? So I cleaned out the beer trap,
啥事 我清洗了啤酒栓
I polished all these wine glasses,
擦拭了所有这些酒杯
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表