Last spring, I knelt, as I do now,
去年春天 我跪下求婚了 就跟现在一样
and altered both of our lives forever.
永远地改变了我俩的人生
And ever since then, I'm sure you've been wondering
自那以后 我知道你一直在想
when I was gonna make this part official.
我何时才会落实这一步
Nicholas Miller,
尼古拉斯·米勒
will you do me the honor of being my best man?
你愿意做我的伴郎吗
I'm glad you're up. I've got something important to ask you.
很高兴你起来了 我有很重要的事情要问你
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Would you...
你愿意...
Hold on a second. I need coffee.
等等 我得来杯咖啡
Here's one.
这儿有
Thanks.
谢谢
This just all feels so sudden that, uh...
这一切发生得太突然了
I don't know what to say. Just say yes.
我不知道该说什么 你答应就行了
Well, I want to say yes.
我也想答应你
I really do.
我真的想
But I'm sorry.
但是很抱歉
I'm just not there.
我没有准备好
I think that you are there.
我想你准备好了
But I think it scares the hell out of you.
但你被吓坏了
I wish that were the case. I just...
我也希望是这样 我...
In my heart, I don't know if I'm your best man.
在我的内心 我不确定能不能当你的伴郎
Nick... I need you to get there.
尼克 你给我准备好了
Do you want to be my maid of honor?
你愿意做我的伴娘吗
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!
愿意 愿意愿意愿意
Blindsided?! How the heck you gonna feel blindsided?!
措手不及 你怎么会觉得措手不及
We've been best friends ever since college!
自大学起我们就是好基友了
Are you snickering?
你在偷笑吗
Za-zam!
惊喜
Was it worth it?
值吗
Oh, it was worth it.
绝对值
Would've paid double.
付两倍都愿意
All right, get up.
好了 起来吧
You stupid bastard.
你个大蠢货
Come here. Of course I'll be your best man!
过来 我当然会做你的伴郎了
All right!
好极了
These rings are the first
这些戒指
of a dozen accessories that are gonna unify the Bridal Party.
是伴郎伴娘团统一起来诸多配饰之一
As you can see from my preliminary vision board,
你们看我的筹备板
our wedding will borrow equally from the holy trinity
我们的婚礼将会三位一体地借鉴
of Liz Taylor, Jackie O and The Power Gays.
丽兹·泰勒 杰奎琳·肯尼迪和著名基佬们的婚礼
Oh, I'm scared. You should be.
我收到了惊吓 很正常
Guys, look at us.
伙计们 看看我们
A year ago, we were spinning
一年前 我们还像电影《龙♥卷♥风♥》里面
around like cows in the movie Twister.
那些奶牛们一样 晕头转向
Now look at us.
现在再看看
You guys are engaged.
你俩订婚了
You're a minority owner of the bar.
你是酒吧的持股人
That joke works better on paper.
这笑话还是报纸上看着好笑
Yeah, probably.
也许吧
And this guy...
而这家伙...
...is the cop
是我们的警♥察♥大人
who freaking saved a freaking kid's life.
挽救了一个孩子的生命
Help!
救命啊
I'm stuck!
我被卡住了
Help!
救命
Thanks, Officer.
谢了 警官
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
I feel fine.
我没事
For me!
我有事
You know, Channel 4
第四频道
is calling me the Carport Hero.
称我为"车♥库♥英雄"
I just... I just really hope it sticks.
我...真的希望能继续下去
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了
This is... our year.
这是...属于我们的一年
The Chinese zodiac says it's the Year of the Monkey.
按中国十二生♥肖♥ 今年是猴年
I say it's the Year of...
要我说今年是...
Us...
属于我们的一年
It's the Year...
这是属于...
Of Us...
我们的一年...
It's the Year of Us...
属于我们的一年
Us...
属于我们的一年
Thanks so much for your help, Jess.
太感谢你的帮助了 杰茜
Cece has zero idea
希希完全不知道
that you're flying her mother in
你让她妈妈飞过来
for the engagement party tonight.
参加今晚的订婚派对
She is... she is alarmingly in the dark.
她正暗自担心着呢
Maybe it's a cultural thing.
也许是文化差异
You know, we saw the British coming. India did not.
我们见识过英国的了 可没见识过印度的
Are you nervous to meet Cece's mom? No.
你要见希希的妈妈紧张吗 不紧张
Cece said her mom is really excited that her
希希说她妈妈特别兴奋
sexy little bronco has finally met a cowboy that can tame her.
她的性格小野马终于遇见了能驯服她的牛仔
Paraphrasing. And I'm really excited
就那意思 我也相当兴奋
to meet the woman that Cece came out of.
能见到见生出希希的女人
Not paraphrasing.
这句是直译
I like your confidence.
我欣赏你的自信
Meeting Big Mama P is huge.
见大P妈可不是件小事
Her approval means everything to Cece.
她的肯定对希希意味着一切
Mom,
妈妈
this is my new friend, Jess.
这是我的新朋友 杰茜
20-minute playdate.
可以玩20分钟
Secretly, she's a romantic,
其实呢 她是个浪漫的人
'cause she used to be a Bollywood dancer
因为她曾经是宝莱坞的舞者
and Mr. P's parents
而P先生的父母
forbid them from marrying.
不准他们结婚
Hot. Continue.
真性格 继续说
When they saw her perform, they were so moved,
他们看了她的表演之后 相当感到
they gave their blessing.
就同意了
Dance can be so powerful sometimes.
舞蹈有时候是如此的强大
Ugh, don't I know it. That's why I booked
我怎么会不知道呢 随意我才订了
L.A.'s premier Bollywood dance troupe,
洛杉矶最好的宝莱坞舞团
MaHotMoves Gandhi.
热动甘地
MaHotMoves Gandhi.
热动甘地
She's gonna love you. I gotcha.
她会喜欢你的 我打包票
Okay. I'm gonna go check on the best man.
好 我去看看伴郎
I'm sure he's handling whatever task you gave him
我想不管你给了他什么任务 他都处理得
just fine.
很好
He's so bad at everything!
他干什么都太次了
Look, he's just one of those rare heterosexual men
他真是异性恋男人中少有的奇葩
who does not have a knack for wedding planning.
对婚礼策划毫无技巧
I'll never understand men like that.
我真是懂不了那样的男人
I can't pick up Cece's mom from the airport!
我没法去机场接希希的妈妈
It's too much pressure.
压力太大了
You said I only had to do the easy best man stuff.
你说我要做的伴郎工作都很简单
You're picking someone up from the airport in a car.
只不过开车去机场接个人
Not outer space in a canoe. It is easy, Nick.
又不是划艇去太空 很简单的 尼克
Then why don't you do it? I can't pick her up.
那你怎么不去 我没法去接她
Tonight is one of the most important nights
明晚是最重要的夜晚之一
of my hair's life, and I need a shampoo.
对我的头发来说 我得去做个造型
Not a cut. They'll try and cut it,
不能剪 他们会想给我剪
but I won't let them.
我不会让的
Getting a day-of cut would be insane.
前一天剪头简直疯了
Unless, of course, Julian's working.
当然 除非是朱利安操刀
Julian won't be working though.
朱利安搞不定的
You keep fireworks in your car?
你在车里放了烟花
What are you, a little Chinese boy?
你是中国小朋友吗
Hey, you guys! Just saying hey!
伙计们 打个招呼
He's your carport hero, baby Carport hero, baby
他是你的车♥库♥英雄 宝贝 车♥库♥英雄 宝贝
He can take away your pain Stand by you forever
他能带走你的痛苦 永远陪伴你
He can take your breath away.
他会让你大吃一惊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表