$600?
六百块
That is 600 one-dollar bills.
那是六百张一块钱呢
That's the only way I can imagine it.
我只能说这么多了
We can do this. Okay. Yeah.
我们可以做到的 好吧
We're gonna get our money's worth.
我们肯定物有所值
We are the best ex-couple in the whole world.
我们是世上最佳前任
Yeah, we are. Yes.
是的 是的
Yes. Okay?
是吧 来吧
You guys are exes?
你们是前任啊
Yeah, you're not gonna want to do this.
你们肯定不会想参加
We're doing it. Give us the folder.
我们就是要参加 日程表拿来
I just wanted to say... Grumpy Gus!
我想说... 暴脾气
No! No! No!
不不不
Grumpy Gus. Sweet mother of sea dragon!
暴脾气 妈呀海怪
What? What happened?
什么 怎么了
I just witnessed a dolphin
我刚刚看到一只海豚
being cut straight in half by our keel.
被我们船底割成了两半
It's a ghastly sight.
恐怖的景象
What?
什么
That's horrible!
太恐怖了
Terrible.
太可怕了
It's a shame about the dolphin, man.
可怜的海豚啊
Really is.
真的好可怜
What?!
怎么了
As your bodies become one,
当你们的身体结为一体
follow your breath
跟随着流淌而过的气息
through your spine to the soles of your feet
从你的脊椎到你的脚底
and into your genitals.
最后进入你的生殖器
What?
什么
Into my genitals?
进入我的生殖器
Yeah.
对啊
Into your genitals...
进到你的生殖器
I'm not breathing into my genitals, lady.
我才不要让气息进到我的生殖器呢 女士
All right, lovers, let's get sexy.
来吧 小情侣 性感点
Give me your sexiest pose right here.
给我一个最性感的姿势
This is it. This is it. Sexiest pose.
就是这样 就是了 最性感的
That's not... it's not romantic in any way.
一点都不... 毫无浪漫可言
Think about the first time you kissed. How was it?
想想你们的初吻 什么感觉
If you can move in.
靠近一点
Come back in.
靠过来
Come back in.
回来
Wow, I've never done a couples massage on exes before.
我从来没做过前任的情侣按♥摩♥
In case you're wondering what that scar on his back is,
如果你想问的话 他背上的疤
it's from falling on a fence when he was six.
是他六岁时从围墙上摔下来弄的
I was legally dead for ten minutes.
我当时死了有十分钟
We're going to make all the towel animals
要把毛巾摆成
you guys find in your rooms every single night!
你们夜夜看到的动物
We made laundry. Nice.
我们摆成了衣服 漂亮
We're just totally different people.
我们就是完全不同的人
Yeah, we just don't belong together.
我们就不应该在一起
You're really bumming me out.
你们真的让我很无语
Hey, Jess, is this doing weird stuff to your eyes?
杰茜 你是不是眼里也进沙子了
Definitely.
是啊
Give me five, man! Leaving me hanging!
来击个掌 别理我
You know what? You were right.
你猜怎么着 你是对的
This isn't weird at all.
一点都不奇怪
No, it isn't.
一点都不
Are they out of rosé?
他们没有玫瑰葡萄酒了吗
You know what?
知道吗
This is an old bartending trick, Jess.
这是个古老的调酒技巧 杰茜
Put your glass out. You go like this...
拿稳你的杯子 像这样
No way.
这不可能
Look at that. You got some rosé.
你看 又有玫瑰葡萄酒了
You're a genius.
你是天才
I think I'm smarter at sea.
我认为我在海上会更聪明
You look,
你看起来
you look like you belong here.
你看起来就属于这里
What's that, on a ship?
什么意思 属于船吗
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Well, that was a mistake.
那是个错误决定
Yes, it was!
可不是吗
That was not on purpose.
不是故意的
My fault, too. Yep. Yeah, it was...
也有我的错 对 是的 那是
We can't do the Grand Romance package anymore.
我们不能再享受这个豪华浪漫套餐了
I agree. We should...
同意 我们应该
No. It's too much. It's too intense.
太多了 太激烈了
They whip you into this sexual frenzy. I know.
它们会让你产生狂热的性需求 我知道
It's weird. I just feel like...
好奇怪 我只是觉得
Yeah, 'cause everything's fine.
因为所有的事都挺好
You know, I feel like a cruise tonight.
我今晚感觉自己就像艘游艇
It's not, like, a really big deal. I feel like...
那不麻烦 我感觉像
We're good. Everything's good.
我们很好 一切都很好
Yeah, no problem, no problem.
是的 没问题 没问题
All right, bye, dude. Bye.
好了 再见 再见
Jess, I've been looking all over for you.
杰茜 我到处找你
I was hoping that as a group, we could do a little night fishing...
我希望作为一个团队 可以玩玩夜钓
that I already put a deposit down on,
我都已经付了定金了
so we're going.
所以我们得去
And if we don't catch anything,
如果我们什么都没钓到
they'll let us shoot a machine gun directly into the water.
他们会让我们直接用机♥枪♥向水里面扫射
That is international waters for you, baby.
那就是国际海域的意义所在
I would really love nothing more than to go out there
我除了和你一去出去然后在你面前
and shoot a bunch of fish in the face with you,
射上一堆鱼外没有更喜欢做的事了
but I think that's more of a Nick thing.
但我觉得那更像是尼克会做的
And yesterday, we decided it would be better for everyone
就在昨天 我们决定分开活动
if we just spent the rest of the time apart.
那样对所有人都好
What?
什么
I'm really sorry. I wanted this
我真的很抱歉 我希望这次旅行
to be a great vacation for you guys.
能让你们感觉超棒
But look, we split up the ship:
但是 我们划分了一下船的区域
I took starboard, he took the other one.
我占了右舷 他占另一边
I got the starboard and she got the other side.
我挑了右舷 她得到了另一边
What are you doing, man?
你在做什么呢
You're hanging out by an exhaust vent.
在排气孔边上待着
It keeps the left side of my face warm
能让我的左脸保持温暖
and it sounds like the ocean.
而且声音听起来很像大海
More than the ocean sounds like the ocean?
比大海本身还像吗
Come on, Nick. You guys can't be separate the whole trip.
尼克 你们可不能整个旅程都单独活动
The trip just made it clear. The breakup's too hard.
分手太难 这趟旅行让这点更明显
I don't think we can be friends for a while.
我觉得我们一时半会儿是当不了朋友的
What? You're not gonna be friends with Jess?
什么 你不和杰茜当普通朋友吗
And even you guys said it. It's just too weird.
虽然你们那么说了 但还是感觉很奇怪
Nick, man, that's like the president and the vice president
尼克 那听起来就像总统和副总统
not being best friends.
不是好朋友
They're not best friends.
他们当然不是好朋友
Come on. Everybody knows they're best friends.
谁说的 所有人都知道他们是好朋友
They work together, but they're not best friends.
他们在一起工作 但不是好朋友
Dude, they're the president
伙计 那是总统
and the vice president. Okay.
和副总统啊 好吧
I mean, is this something you're okay with?
这样你能接受吗
No, I'm not okay, but what am I gonna do?
不能 我不能接受 但我还能怎样呢
Well... I mean, look, man,
我想说
we all have to be together on this trip.
这次旅行我们都要在一起
That's why we came here.
那是我们出来玩的目的
Nick,
尼克
there's gotta be something I can do.
肯定有我能做的
Yeah, you know what you can do?
没错 你知道你能做什么吗
Yeah, anything, come on.
什么都行 说吧
You can cash in my skee ball tickets
你可以在船的另一头兑现
on the other side of the boat.
我的滑雪球球票
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表