Previously on New Girl:
前情提要:
We're at a wedding together.
我们一块出现在婚礼上哎
Guys, guys, shut and listen to me-- it's Cece.
小伙伴们 听我说 是希希
She doesn't want to get married.
她不想结婚了
I'm sorry, everyone,
对不起大家
but I can't do this.
这婚我不想结了
What I want is to be with someone else.
我想和别人在一起
Are you in love with her or are you in love with me?
你爱我还是她
You have to decide.
你得做个决定
We tried. We had one night.
我们试过了 就那天晚上
Okay, what happened with Jess? We called it.
你和杰茜怎么回事 我们打住了
Yeah, when things get messy
事情一变得糟糕
you just run away.
你就选择逃避
I know you think we should call it.
我知道你可能觉得我们不该继续了
But I don't want to give up on this.
但是我还不想放弃
You know what? I gotta say, Jess,
知道吗 杰茜 我得说
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I really, really like you. I really like you.
我非常非常喜欢你 我真的喜欢你
I do! I can't believe this is happening.
我也是 我实在不敢相信现在发生的一切
I know! I can't believe it either.
是啊 我也不敢相信
It's crazy, but it's happening.
太疯狂了 但这真的发生了
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
I like you so much.
我超级喜欢你
Yeah, I like you so much. Like...
我才是超级喜欢你 就好像
Yeah. I'm just...
我
What? I'm in.
怎么 我玩真的
I'm in. You know?
我也是 知道吗
I'm...
我
I'm just all in. I'm all in.
我豁出去了 我也是
I'm, like, weirdly all in.
我已经不能自拔了
Hey, Nick... What?
尼克 怎么了
Pull over.
停车
Well, that was fun.
好爽啊
We finally broke in the Volvo.
我们终于车震了
Oh, my.
天啊
What's next? What do we do now?
然后呢 我们现在干嘛
I'm really fighting the urge
我真想请你
to buy you a lobster dinner.
吃一顿龙虾
Do we just go home?
我们回家得了
You know, I mean, just how is it really gonna work?
你说咱俩这样会不会行不通啊
We've only been dating for 30 minutes
我们才约会了半个小时
and we're already living together.
就已经同居了
What if you get tired of me, and you have nowhere to go
你要是烦我了怎么办 你又没别的地方去
because we're roommates, and so you have to sleep in your car
我们是室友 我们要是闹别扭了
'cause you just want to go... Hey. Stop. That's not gonna happen.
难道要去车里睡么 打住 不可能
I've wanted this for so long.
我等这一天等得太久了
I don't want anything to go wrong.
我不会让任何事情出差错的
Oh, it's Schmidt. He's freaking out about Cece.
是施密特 他因为希希的事抓狂了
He doesn't need to reach you all the time. I know, but I feel...
他不用每次都找你吧 嗯 但我觉得
Yeah. You know what? You're right. I'm gonna ignore it for now.
你是对的 我先不理他了
It's all about us right now. It's... Yeah, yeah.
现在就是我们的二人世界 对
It's Schmidt.
是施密特
He wants to know where you are.
他问你在哪呢
He texted you to ask where I am? Yeah, I...
他给你发短♥信♥问我在哪吗
That's... ugh.
他还真是...
He just texted I'm a bad friend.
他刚发信息说我不够朋友
You know what that is?
你看他发的是啥
Either male genitalia,
如果不是鸡鸡的话
or a really big thumbs down.
就是一个非常大的倒拇指
Why would he send me male genitalia?
他为什么要发个鸡鸡给我呢
Why can't he talk to Winston?
他为什么不能跟温斯顿聊
Well, without me, they get so weird
我不在的话 他俩就会怪怪的
and they fight all the time.
而且经常打架
This is what'm talk...
我就是说...
How many times a day does Schmidt text you?
施密特一天跟你发几条信息啊
I don't know, I'll just say 40.
我也不知道 40条吧
How...
擦
See, this is what I'm talking about.
这么跟你说吧
I feel like we need time alone...
我觉得我们需要时间独处
so we can figure out what this is.
来想明白我们到底怎么个关系
Yes. This is what I want.
嗯 我也觉得
I want to be with you. Yeah?
我只要和你在一起
Alone, without anybody else.
只有你 不要别人
Just you and... Ugh.
就只有你和
Where have you been?
你们去哪了啊
I'm having a major life crisis,
我正经历着人生的重大危机
and you guys are, what? Just driving around,
你们俩呢 到处兜风
French-kissing each other like a couple Dutch hookers?
像狗男女一样野合去了吧
What is that, Nick? Is that a hickey?
尼克 那是个唇印吗
Disgusting! Hey, you guys.
太恶心了 各位
Um, I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我一直在思考
Now, I know everyone's going through a lot,
我知道现在每个人都很纠结
but I think it is time for me to start a puzzle.
但我觉得我们应该玩一局拼图
A puzzle? No, it isn't.
拼图 不行
What is going on with you two? Are you, like, a couple now?
你们两个到底怎么回事 是在一起了么
Have you thought any of this through?
你们认真考虑过吗
Nick, please help me, okay?
尼克 帮帮我 好吗
Stop being so selfish and just help me.
别那么自私 你就帮帮我吧
Okay, you know what? Give me one minute,
给我一分钟
I'll be right inside. We'll be right in.
我一会就进去 我们马上就进去
Yeah, we just got to figure something out. Yeah.
我们有点事情要商量
All right! Thanks, man. It's a real puzzle.
好 谢谢了 这可是个难题
The gang's back. Yeah, yeah... We'll be right in.
嗯嗯 我们马山就进去
Yeah, good-bye, guys. We love you guys.
一会见 我们爱你
Run! Run!
跑
Well, Winston,
温斯顿
after 25 unanswered text messages
今天早上
to Nick and Jess this morning,
在我给他们发了25条短♥信♥之后
I finally received a response.
尼克和杰茜终于回我短♥信♥了
A smiley face.
回了一个笑脸
This leaves us with one choice:
我们只有一种选择
to become best friends.
成为最好的朋友
Huh? Yeah, fine.
好吧
For r...? Okay, great.
真的吗 好的 很好
Now, as my best friend, I expect you to
那么 作为我最好的朋友 我希望你
be willing to sacrifice everything for me
能够自愿在需要的时刻
at a moment's notice, including, of course,
为我牺牲一切 当然包括
unfortunately for you, your dignity.
对你而言很不好的 你的尊严
Yeah, fine. Winston, what can I do for you?
好吧 温斯顿 我能为你做什么
Don't talk to me that much, never lie to me,
别和我说那么多话 永远不要对我说谎
and never, ever touch my puzzle.
永永远远不要碰我的拼图
Winston, do we... do we think now
温斯顿 我们 现在是
is really the right time to be starting a puzzle?
玩拼图的时候吗
I'm great at puzzles.
我很擅长拼图
You're a born puzzler, Winston.
你天生就是个玩拼图的 温斯顿
Sure. Um, but...
当然 但是
Don't you agree that sometimes,
你觉不觉得有些时候
when you start puzzles, you get a little bit weird?
你一玩拼图 就会变得有点奇怪
And, I don't know, intense?
还有 怎么说呢 紧张
Spend a lot of time humming.
哼哼唧唧没完没了
Also spend a lot of time naked.
还经常裸体
I'm gonna do you, puzzle!
我要干♥你♥ 拼图君
Right on the table.
就在这张桌子上
As nasty as you want to be.
像你想要的那样
Hey, Schmidt, what do you think it's gonna look like?
嘿 施密特 你觉得那看起来像什么
What do I think it's going to look like...?
什么东西我觉得看起来像什么
Yeah, the puzzle. Winston, it's on the box.
这个拼图 温斯顿 盒子上印着呢
The... the picture's on the box.
图就在盒子上印着呢
It's a Japanese garden!
这是个日式花♥园♥
Schmidt, calm down. What is your problem?
施密特 冷静点 什么毛病啊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表