How long has that guy been there?
那个人在这儿待了多久了
Kevin-97?
你是说凯文九七吗
Since 1997, Jess.
从1997年起 杰茜
Why else do you think we would call him...
不然你以为我们为什么叫他
I don't know. Move it along, Miller.
我不知道 继续吧 米勒
True, I wasn't loving law school,
是的 我不喜欢法学院
but my grades were fine and I even signed up
但我成绩很不错
for the California State Bar.
我甚至还注册了加州律师协会
And then, one day...
然后 突然有一天
Red over-served himself
雷德喝多了
and everything changed.
然后一切都改变了
So you went behind the bar,
所以你走到了吧台后面
quit law school, you became a bartender...
从法学院退学 成为了一名调酒师
There's more to it than that.
不止是这样
Two minutes! Oh, my God. I honestly don't know what to do.
还剩两分钟 天哪 真不知该怎么办
I have so little time.
给我考虑的时间太短了
Cece!
希希
Have you ever questioned your entire career?
你有质疑过你整个职业生涯吗
Duh, I'm a 31-year-old model.
你说呢 我都是个三十一岁的老模了
My last job was for a phone sex ad,
我上份工作是拍摄色情电♥话♥广♥告♥
and I was the one calling.
只有我拨♥打♥了那个号♥码
Tell me what to do.
告诉我该怎么办
And don't tell me to ask the guys, because I already tried that.
别让我问这些男的 我已经问过了
And also, don't tell me
还有 别让我
to think about my first student, Clifton.
回忆我第一个学生 克利夫顿
Okay, no, wait.
好的 等等
Your first student was not Clifton.
你第一个学生不是克利夫顿
Lady, she's still got one minute.
女士 她还有一分钟时间考虑
That was a butt dial from your mother.
这是你妈妈误拨过来的电♥话♥
She is up to no good.
她肯定没什么好事儿
Cece, we're fast.
希希 我们得快点了
You got 53 seconds.
你还有五十三秒
You okay?
你还好吧
Yes.
还好
No.
不好
I think I need glasses,
如果眼泪没有用的话
unless crying makes your eyes not work.
我想我需要一副眼镜
I can't read this,
我看不清
but even when I can, I don't understand it.
即使我看得清 我也看不懂
Crying makes your eyes work better.
眼泪能让你看得清晰一些
After I finished Sophie's Choice,
我看完《苏菲的抉择》后的一周
I could see in the dark for a week.
我都能在黑暗中看见东西
Here's what I do when I lose mine.
如果我眼镜丢了就会变这样
Ooh, this is interesting.
真好笑
Get in here.
过来看嘛
We'll learn it together.
我们可以一起学习
But everyone'll laugh at us.
但是大家会笑我们的
They can drive it or milk it
在我看来
as far as I'm concerned.
他们可以赶它或挤它的奶
I don't know what that means.
我不知道这是什么意思
I heard my Dad say it.
我听我爸爸说过
My dad just died.
我爸爸刚刚去世了
Well, if you want to come over and listen to mine say,
如果你想到我家听我爸爸说
"They can drive it or milk it..."
"他们可以赶它或挤它的奶"
You can.
那你来吧
He's also got one about the turds at City Hall.
他还会讲一个市政厅的坏人的故事
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm Cece.
我叫希希
Jess.
我是杰茜
I was your first student.
我才是你第一个学生
Hey, Candace.
你好 康德斯
Um, yeah.
是
Actually...
事实上
I'm not gonna take the job.
我不准备接这份工作了
Yeah, I'll see you Sunday.
好的 周日见
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
All right! Yeah!
太棒了
Thanks, guys.
谢谢咯 伙计们
Yes!
太好了
Thanks, guys.
谢谢大家伙
You did it. Good stuff.
你做到了 好家伙
Hey. She did it.
她做到了
You made the right call, Jess. What's wrong?
你做了正确的选择 杰茜 怎么了
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得对
I made the right decision.
我做了正确的选择
Look, I know it's hard...
我知道这很不容易
but the hard is what...
但正因为它很不容易
makes it good.
所以才显得你这个决定做得好
Um... is that from
这是《红粉联盟》
A League of Their Own? A League of Their Own.
上面的台词吗 《红粉联盟》
Yes, of course. All my quotes are from sports movies.
必须的啊 我引用的所有台词都是体育类电影里的
You guys don't know them and so they seem original.
你们没看过这些电影所以听起来像原创的
A League of Their Own is not a sports movie.
《红粉联盟》可不是体育电影
A sport movie, first and foremost.
绝对是部体育电影
It's about sisterhood.
它是关于姐妹情的
And the war. Yeah, absolutely.
还有战争 必须的
It's about a baseball team grinding it up.
它是关于一支棒球队的励志故事
**This used to be my playground...
这里曾是我的运动场
Coming right up.
马上就来
His sister really worries about
他妹妹很担心他的酗酒问题
his drinking, so what I do is I come in early
所以我总会早来
and I soak a teabag until the water turns brown
用茶包泡茶直到水变成棕色
and looks like booze.
看起来就像酒一样
I call it tea-water.
我叫它水茶
So... tea.
所以就是茶呗
I will take a big old glass of booze-water.
我要好好喝一大杯酒
Got an antacid commercial tomorrow
明天有个防酸剂广♥告♥要拍
And I'm playing day-old curry.
我扮演过期的咖喱
Or you can bartend.
你可以调酒啊
You can bartend till you're 90 years old.
做调酒师可以做到九十岁
Why don't you fire this down to Kevin-97?
试试把这个传给凯文九七
Oh, no.
不
We're gonna work on that.
我们会搞定的
Good morning, everybody.
各位早上好
Welcome to Alge-Bio-Civics.
欢迎来到代数生物公民课
Turn in your equations,
上交你的方程式后
and you will get a frog.
你就会得到一只青蛙
Dissect carefully,
仔细的解剖
because inside the frog
因为青蛙的体内有
is the name of the city council member
一位市政委员会成员的名字
who you will be e-mailing
你要给这位成员发电邮
to restart construction.
来重启建设项目
Ms. Day? Yes.
戴老师 什么事
I thought this was gonna be a disaster.
我原以为这会是场灾难
But thanks to you,
不过多亏了你
I can go upstairs to the big boys
我可以上楼去和管理层讲
and tell them they can always depend...
他们可以一直信赖...
on Dr. Alan Foster.
艾伦·福斯特博士
Yeah.
好吧
Please take his job,
快抢了他的位置吧
I'm begging you.
求你了
I'd do it myself,
我想自己这么做
but I'd never pass the psych test.
但我从来没有通过心理测试
So I figure...
所以我觉得...
if Foster can be a principal,
如果福斯特能当校长
then why can't I be a principal?
为什么我不能呢
That's great. I don't see why not. That's awesome.
很好 我觉得可以 棒极了
Thank you. Then you could take me
谢谢你们 那样你就可以带我到
to the principal's office and punish me for being tardy.
校长办公室并因为迟到而惩罚我了
You know we're right here, right?
你知道我俩还在这里 对吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表