Nick! We need to talk.
尼克 我得跟你谈谈
Winston stays. End of discussion.
温斯顿留下 没什么好谈的了
No, dude.
不是
I got your Thanksgiving invitation.
我收到了你的感恩节邀请
Did you make this? Absolutely not.
这是你做的吗 当然不是
He's announcing Thanksgiving!
他在宣布感恩节的到来
With his little trumpet, he's announcing the feast!
他拿着小号♥ 宣布盛会召开
It's so funny...
太好玩了
We should name that little guy Roger.
我们给他起名叫罗格吧
When your testicles fell off,
你那蛋蛋掉出来的时候
did you form lady parts,
是带了多少雌性激素啊
or is it kind of like a Gonzo nose down there?
还是你太阴虚了
It's really interesting. Yeah.
这是个好问题 是吧
You see, the thing is,
但是吧
my testicles haven't fallen off... Right.
我的蛋蛋其实还没下来呢 是哦
...it's just the morning.
还早着呢
And my testicles do this really unique thing
还有外面很冷的时候
of burrowing... when it's cold out.
我的蛋蛋会很有特点地蜷缩
You're burning me.
你就是在气我吧
I gotta be real with you. Please.
我得跟你说句实话 洗耳恭听
I know how a guy can get, like,
我知道男人一般
lost in a relationship.
会在感情中总会迷失
I've been there, dude. You're snuggling,
我感同身受
you're snuggling, you're snuggling,
你就在那缠绵啊 缠绵啊 缠绵啊
and then, bam!
突然之间你就变了
Next thing you know, you're wearing
之后你就会
a jean skirt and a tube top with no panties on,
开始穿迷你裙 抹胸装
because you guys said you were gonna
因为你们会说好
dress up like each other for Halloween.
在万圣节打扮成对方的模样
But she doesn't dress up like you.
但她却不会穿成你的样子
But you still go to the party.
但你们还是会去万圣节派对
I could not be more sorry for you,
那我实在是太遗憾了
but that's not my story.
因为我们不是这样的
Stand up.
那你站起来
Stand up? Yeah.
站起来 对
Okay.
好吧
Are those Jessica's pajama bottoms?
你穿的是杰茜卡的睡裤吗
It's, uh... football player pants for, uh,
这是运动服
br-breast cancer awareness.
关注乳腺癌活动的运动服
I like the way that they hug my gronk.
我喜欢它对我小巨蛋的包裹感
Camping on Thanksgiving?
感恩节去野营么
It might be a crazy Nick idea, but I kind of like it.
可能是个疯狂的尼克式想法 但我还挺喜欢的
I thought you hated camping and nature.
我还以为你讨厌野营和大自然呢
You said you were afraid a fly was gonna
你不是说你害怕苍蝇
fly in your head and learn all your thoughts.
会飞进你的脑袋洞悉你的想法吗
I am a man, and men belong in wilderness.
我是个爷们 爷们就要有野性
It really means a lot to me.
这对我很重要
The only thing I care about
我在乎的只有
is that we're all together.
我们能待在一会儿
And that we can all sit down together
我们能坐在一起
and have a nice dinner.
吃顿晚餐就挺好了
I 100% agree.
我完全同意
I think everybody's gonna love this idea.
我觉得大家会喜欢这个主意的
Me, too.
我也觉得
Camping? What the hell? Like we're animals?
野营 疯了吧 我们又不是动物
Come on. Hear him out.
听他说嘛
Let's face it.
想想吧
Our indoor Thanksgivings haven't been so great.
我们在家度过的感恩节可都不怎么样
Turkey! Dead body!
火鸡 有死人
I think I'm into your mother.
我觉得我喜欢上你妈了
So this can't be worse.
这次不可能更糟了
Thank you, Jessica, I got it from here.
谢谢你杰茜卡 我接着说
All right. This Thanksgiving,
不客气 今年感恩节
I want to honor the traditions of our forefathers.
我要发扬我们祖先的传统
The mighty Pilgrims and Native Americans
当年清教♥徒♥和土著人相处融洽
who came together in order to survive.
才得以共同生存
Sure, yeah.
是啊
The first chapter in a proud history of cooperation.
在合作的历史上展开了新的篇章
It'll be the ultimate test of manhood
野营将是对我们的男子气概
and our survival skills.
和生存能力的终极考验
It will? How's this for a test of our manhood?
是吗 怎么考验男子气概
We stay at home,
我们呆在家
we drink beer, we watch football.
喝酒 看球
Manhood. I like that idea.
那才是男人 我喜欢
Winston, I'm talking about real men.
温斯顿 我在说纯爷们儿该做的事
Me, too. Men who fend for themselves.
我说的也是啊 能够自我打拼的纯爷们儿
You're the laziest man I know.
你是我认识的最懒的人了
Okay, Jess, be honest with me.
杰茜 你说实话
Has he ever been on top?
你们滚床单的时候他在上面过吗
Real men are on the bottom.
纯爷们儿都在下面
No, they're not.
才不是
You're on the bottom... Guys, guys.
你在下面吧 大家听我说
It's Thanksgiving.
这可是感恩节
We need to be together.
我们得在一起过
Who's in?
谁想去野营
Come on, guys!
举手啊 亲们
All right, I'm in. What?
好吧 我去 什么
Yeah, Schmidt! Yes!
施密特 太棒了 太棒了
Look, my parents were super divorced
以前我爸妈一直都在闹离婚
and they never took me camping,
根本就没带我去野营过
but I always thought that I'd be incredible at it.
但我觉得我应该还挺擅长这个的
Let's get ready.
快去准备吧
What the hell is on your head, Schmidt?
施密特 你头上戴的这是啥啊
It's an exact replica of the hat
简直就是山寨维戈·莫特森
Viggo Mortensen wore in Hidalgo.
在《杀魔骑兵》里戴的帽子
Knew you'd like it.
我就知道你会喜欢
Wow!
天啊
Nice job, Miller!
太棒了 米勒
This spot's beautiful.
这里太美了
I know.
是吧
Cece! Cece's here?
希希 希希也来了
I didn't know she was gonna be here.
我不知道她会来
Yay, I'm so happy you came!
真高兴你来了
We're all together!
大家都团聚在一起了
It makes me so excited. Of course!
我太激动了 当然了
I mean, what could be better
还有什么比和我的前男友
than camping in the woods with my ex-boyfriend
以及刚和我约过会的前男友的朋友
and his friend I just made out with.
一起去森林里野营更好的事呢
With whom you just made out.
你刚和谁约会了
Don't. You know I hate that.
别说了 你知道我不喜欢这样
Don't. Grammar's important.
别问了 语法是很重要的
Seriously, don't.
说真的 别问了
If it get awkward, I'll come save you.
如果你们相处不来 我会来救你的
Happy Thanksgiving!
感恩节快乐
Hey, what's up, girl?
你好吗 小妞
Hey, Cece.
好啊 希希
Hey, I never, uh...
我从没...
had a chance to ask you.
问过你
How did the, um...
你们...
How'd your guys' date go the other night?
你们那天晚上约会得如何
Oh, with Cece? Yeah.
和希希一起那次吗 是的
Uh... it was... I loved it.
那...我觉得很棒
I mean, it was good.
我是说 很不错
It was cool. That's great.
很不错 那很好啊
Super. Superduper.
超级 超级爽
So where you thinking about pitching, uh, pitching a tent?
那你觉得在哪里搭帐篷比较好
Thinking over there.
我觉得那儿比较好
Oh, yonder? Sure.
那边吗 当然了
Yonder. Listen, I've been researching on the Internet
那边 听着 在过去的十二小时
for the past 12 hours
我一直在网上搜索
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表