It's a beautiful instrument.
它是很美的乐器
It's like a guitar but it stands up.
它就像吉他不过是立着的
I once saw a zebra
我有次在动物园里
named Gavin give birth at the zoo,
看到一只出生在那里的叫嘉文的斑马
and I cried hysterically.
我歇斯底里地哭了
And then I bought one of those stretched out pennies
然后我还买♥♥了一枚纪念币
that you can get to remember it
用来纪念它
And then I lost that and I cried again.
后来丢了我又哭了
Sometimes when I smell dust
有时当我闻到阁楼或其他地方的尘土时
in like an attic or something, like that mothy, dusty,
像是那种虫网 灰尘之类
I think about my mother.
我会想到我妈妈
When I was 14, I saw my mother change,
当我十四岁时 我看到我妈妈换衣服
and I saw her whole body naked without underpants on.
我看到她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的裸体
I really like when a rap song uses a choir.
我很喜欢说唱里使用唱诗班
It makes me feel really happy when all those ladies' voices
当听到那些女声时
come in and then the guy's rapping.
我很开心 然后男生们还在说唱
I think it's awesome.
我觉得这帅呆了
I'm really proud of you, Nick.
我为你骄傲 尼克
I really like you I like you, too.
我是真心喜欢你 我也是
And it's been a month and I'm not scared.
已经一个月了 我一点也没被吓到
Unless you're doing the Captain,
直到你做那船长式
and then I experience very real fear and it's very visceral...
那时我体会到了真正的恐惧 发自肺腑
Just kiss me.
吻我吧
No kissing in the living room!
起居室内杜绝亲亲
No. No, no, no! no, no, no, no, no!
不行 不行 不 不 不
Cease lovemaking!
不得打炮
All lovemaking must cease.
停止一切打炮行为
Get out of here, Schmidt! Break up!
滚出去 施密特 分手
Just break up already, pl... oh, forget it.
分手 求你们 算了
I'm just... I'mI'm... No, no! Hey, no, no.
我自己 我 别 别 不要
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Oh, my god, he just hit my sack. Body block!
天哪 他碰到了我的象鼻 人墙
I'm pure core. I've been training for this.
我融合性很好 我练过的
Yeah, human dental dam.
人体牙齿坝
So...
那
What do you do for fun?
你一般靠什么找乐子
You know, like all good things.
知道吗 比如一些雅事
Like what? Tell me one thing.
比如什么 说一个
I'm sorry, do you hear noise?
抱歉 你听到吵闹声了吗
Do you hear shouting?
听到尖叫了吗
Cause I'm just... Yeah.
因为我刚才 有
No. No, no, no, no, no.
别 别别别
Who the hell mess up the mood?!
谁特么这么破坏气氛
Schmidt, Schmidt.
施密特 施密特
Put down my condoms.
放下我的套套
Pull it together, Schmidt.
别闹了 施密特
It's raining celibacy. Hallelujah.
下单身雨了 哈利路亚
You're losing it, man. If I'm not having sex in this loft,
你疯了 伙计 要是我不能在这里嘿♥咻♥
nobody's having sex in this loft.
谁都别想在这里嘿♥咻♥
My birth control pills.
我的避孕药
You don't want to do this, my man.
你不想这样的 兄弟
Yes, I do want to do this.
不 我就想这么干
It's the only way to get this place back
这是使这儿回到从前的
to the way that it was.
唯一办法
Put them down. Give them to me. Give them to Jess.
放下 给我 把它们给杰茜
Come on, buddy, it's not worth it.
别这样 哥们 不值得
No fear!
绝不
Monday Tuesday Wednesday
周一 周二 周三
Oh, my God.
神啊
Why didn't you just throw them in the sink, you idiot.
你为什么不直接扔进水池里 你个二货
You better pray that was a placebo week.
你最好祈祷那是周安慰剂
Is he eating birth control pills?
他是吃了避孕药吗
Friday! Full wheel, bitches!
周五 一个疗程 臭娘们
I win. I don't feel good.
我赢了 我不太舒服
Guys, come on, our cats were just about to have sex.
伙计们 消停点 我们的猫咪刚要爱爱
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God, this whole time I thought...
天哪 我认为这一切
What?
怎么了
Fatty, come on.
小胖 来吧
We're out of here.
我们走
So, what do you guys think, loft meeting in 20?
你们这是在干什么 小公♥寓♥二十峰会吗
Yeah, I'll be there in 15.
好吧 我十五分钟后就来
Got to stick my head in a paper bag
把我的脑袋伸进纸袋里
and scream at the top of my lungs.
用最大的肺活量尖叫
Oh, yeah, there'll be no snack.
还有 没有零食提供
Schmidt, I just looked it up.
施密特 我刚查过了
There's no way estrogen works that fast.
雌激素是不会瞬间奏效的
You don't know my body.
你又不了解我的身体
Please, stop talking about your body, Schmidt.
求你了 别再说你的身体了 施密特
Okay, that's a good segue...
这是个不错的过渡
to some of the more relevant topics
来引出本次会议中
that I would like to cover in this meeting.
我想涉及的更加中肯的话题
Like, uh, personal space.
比如说 私人领域
Public space.
公共领域
Other people's medicines--
其他人的药物
Taking them versus not taking them.
是否服用它们
I am so aware of my nipples right now.
我现在能很明显地感觉到我的乳♥头♥了
Okay, that's a good start.
很好 不错的开始
If someone were to blow on my nipples,
要是有人对我的乳♥头♥吹气
I would positively scream.
我绝对会尖叫
Boundaries.
界限
Any takers?
有人接受吗
All right, we live here.
我们住在这里的好吗
Where are we supposed to go?
你要我们去哪儿
This is my fault.
都是我的错
'cause I'm going through a sexual awakening.
因为我正经历一场性♥爱♥的觉醒
It's like I'm tapping into
就好像我在利用
this raw sexual energy
宇宙赋予我的
that the universe is putting forth.
这原始的性的能量
And it's just both imploding and exploding at the same time.
这种能量在我的身体里爆发
And it's kind of like I'm a young nun.
我像一个年轻的修女
And Nick is my sexy monseigneur.
尼克是我的性♥爱♥主教大人
And I'm a...
我...
I'm just going to shut up.
我还是闭嘴吧
Both of you need to shut up, okay?
你俩都闭嘴
You're having sex, not inventing.
你俩是做♥爱♥又不是发现宇宙
It can't be that good. It's good.
根本没那么好 它很好
Stop saying, "squeeze my biscuits."
不许再说 “捏碎我的小饼干”
I'm serious, Nick.
我超认真的 尼克
Sorry. And, Schmidt,
抱歉 还有你施密特
stop taking it out on everybody else, man.
别再拿大伙儿撒气了
Deal with your breakups.
分手这种事儿自己搞定
Ain't no way in hell I got a cat brothel
即使有只猫在我屋子里发春
going on in my room and I'm the only normal person in this loft.
我还是这里唯一正常的 奇了个怪了
You did a bad thing.
你这回真做得过分了
Deal with it.
迅速处理好
What's that?
手里拿的什么
Oh, it's just what I needed.
正是我需要的
This gum is crap.
口香糖难吃死了
You ready?
准备好了吗
What is it?
是什么
Just keep your eyes closed.
别睁眼
All right, stand right there, okay? Okay.
好了 就站在那里 好
Turn around.
转过来
I love it.
我喜欢
I don't... I don't know what it is.
不过这都是什么
All right, then yell something.
你大声喊两句试试看
I soundproofed it.
隔音的哦
What's wrong? I just heard yelling.
怎么了 我听见有人在叫
Get out of here, man.
你出去
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表