Hey, Elizabeth, what are we doing tonight?
伊丽莎白 我们晚上干点什么呀
Dexter and pie.
看电视 吃零食
Girl, you treat me right.
非常好 姑娘
Hey, there she is,
你醒啦
my one and only.
我的唯一
Oh, thank god, coffee.
谢天谢地 有咖啡喝
I barely slept last night. Yeah, me, too.
我昨晚基本没睡 我也是
I think I passed out for, like, 25 minutes
我可能也就睡了半个小时
when you jammed that sock down my throat.
就在你把袜子塞我嘴里之后
Ah empty place.
正好空着嘛
Hey, why don't we all go on a double date?
我们两对晚上一起约会吧
What are you guys doing tonight?
你们今晚准备做什么
Yeah.
好啊
Tonight? Yeah.
今晚吗 对啊
Today's tonight? Yeah.
今天晚上的今晚吗 对啊
Tonight-- meaning changes every day, doesn't it?
"今晚"的意思每天都不一样 是吧
Come on, Schmidt.
行了吧 施密特
I'm sure he's got other plans.
他肯定是有其他安排
You've got other plans, right?
你是不是有其他的安排
Plans? Not me.
其他安排 没有
I don't even-- I mean...
我才 我是说
What the hell is going on?
你这是怎么了
What?
什么
Double-double- double-double date! ?
一起 一起 一起 约会
Rock, rock and roll.
摇滚起来
I don't think I exactly understand the energy here,
我不太明白他在这发什么神经
but yeah, I mean, it sounds great.
不过我觉得一起约会很好啊
Hey, you want to split that pasta from last night, hmm?
我们一起吃昨晚剩下的意面怎么样
Winston and Furguson 'bout to split some pasta?
温斯顿和弗格森一块吃意面
Yeah, man, you know I got "wuv" for you.
伙计 你知道我多"爱爱"你
Got nothing but love for you.
全心全意只有爱你
Go ahead, chill out, man, I'll make you some coffee.
快歇着吧 我去给你泡咖啡
What?
咋了
So what are y'all talking about, going on dates?
你们在说什么呢 一起去约会啊
Oh, y'all are talking about that.
还真是啊
Okay, cool.
好吧
Nobody invited me.
没人邀请我
Is it 'cause I'm single?
因为我是单身吗
I mean, I-I know I'm single.
我知道我单身
I'm okay with it.
我没什么问题
It was a choice that I made...
这是我做的选择
As a man... to be alone.
作为一个男人 孤单寂寞
Don't nobody know you like you,
没人比你更了解你自己
so I'm-I'm choosing to know myself, who I am.
所以我选择读懂自我
And if that's okay with you all, can I come?
你们不介意的话 约会带上我呗
All right, where should we go tonight, you guys?
我们今天晚上去哪呢
What about that new spot Picca?
去新开那家匹嘉餐厅怎么样
A day-of rezzie at Picca?
当天订匹嘉的位子吗
You guys don't think I can do it, huh?
你们觉得我订不到是不是
Well, funk that.
得了吧
Bishop can get a table at a chair store.
贝肖普无所不能
Well, that's it, then.
那好吧
Double date plus one!
四加一
You know what would be nuts?
知道怎样更有意思吗
If I brought my cat Furguson as a date.
带上我的猫一起约会
Ah, don't do that.
别了吧
第三季 第三集
杰茜驾到
Hey, listen.
你听
What is that sound?
听着像什么
Sounds like a gravel driveway in there.
像里面有条石子路一样
Seventh grade.
初一的时候
Pumping my fist too hard at a weird al show.
一记重拳打在一大奇葩脸上
Go away!
走开
Hey, Jess, can you talk? Oh.
杰茜 能谈谈吗
Yeah, yeah, totally. How'd I get so lucky?
当然可以 我多幸运
My bro and my ho.
好丽友好基友在一起
My penis-- it's gonna be exposed.
我的鸡鸡会露出来的
It's okay, just cover up.
没事 你快裹好
Okay, no, but I don't feel comfortable.
我觉得不太舒服
It's about Schmidt. Okay, I'm not involved in this at all.
是施密特的事 我可不要掺和
Hiding from the world.
与世隔绝
You can't see me, I can't see you.
你看不见我 我也看不见你
I know this sounds totally paranoid,
我知道我可能多虑了
but I think he's on drugs.
但我觉得他可能吸毒了
Schmidt on drugs?
施密特吸毒了
Okay, not getting involved starting now.
这秒开始 不掺和了
I'm with Nick here.
尼克在这呢
You remember how hard he took it when Lance got busted.
你记得当年兰斯被抓的时候他有多难过吗
He just stared at that yellow bracelet and cried.
他看着那黄色的手镯就开始哭
I know you're right, but...
我知道 但是
You're coming in? ... it's just like he's had
你就这么进来了啊 但他最近
this crazy energy lately.
精力简直充沛到爆了
And did you see how insane he was
你也看到他有多疯了
when we were talking about the double date?
当我们说要一起约会的时候
Also, he has just, like, stopped blinking.
而且他都不会眨眼了
Is that whippits? Well, Nick can talk to him.
不是很奇怪吗 让尼克问问他去
No, I'm not gonna talk to him.
我才不去呢
I called that I wasn't gonna be involved
我说了我不掺和
those calls have to be respected.
我是说话算话的
If you talk to him, I'll give you a treat.
你要是去问他 我就奖励你
Bedroom treat or kitchen treat?
床上那种还是食物上那种
Oh, I'm just a country lawyer
我是一个乡村律师
and I have a very, very itchy bra.
我的胸罩好痒好痒唷
Well, perhaps I can get underneath.
或许我可以帮你解决一下
I've got worker's hands.
我手上功夫还是不错的
It's very itchy in so many different little places.
好多小地方都好痒哦
Let me see.
我来看看
You guys are being really, really gross right now.
你们实在是太恶心了
I keep forgetting you're in here.
我忘了你在这了
I think you made a really good point.
你可能说的有道理
Maybe he is just, like, really into me.
他可能就是太喜欢我了
I mean, he has, like, stepped up his bed game a lot.
他最近在床上也是功夫了得
It is so not about him anymore.
一点都不像他了
That's disgusting. Let me know when that treat's gonna happen.
太恶心了 记得告诉我什么时候奖励我
And, Cece, I'm sorry about this, but I'm gonna stand up
希希 不好意思 我要站起来了
and you're gonna see my penis, and when I walk out,
你会看到我的鸡鸡 等我走出去后
you're gonna see my butt. Let's do this.
你还会看到我的屁♥股♥ 走起
Ah, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
劳驾 劳驾 劳驾
Sorry.
不好意思
Yeah, so that's glass.
那是块玻璃
That ain't no mint.
我还以为是薄荷糖
Nope.
不是
Definitely glass, and I swallowed that,
绝对是块玻璃 我还把它咽了
so you should consider, uh, a sign.
你们应该放个牌子在那
Do you have a reservation?
您有预定吗
You know, it's funny that you would ask that
你问这个真是搞笑
because, you know, I tried to call, like,
我给你们打了将近20个电♥话♥
20 times, and I couldn't get through,
都没人接
but, uh, I'm looking for a reservation
我想要订今晚上
for tonight around 8:00 p.m.
八点左右的位置
Let's say, like, five people.
五个人
I have an 8:30.
我有个八点半的空位
Ah, kind of had our heart set on 8:00.
我们还是挺想在八点来的
Seven weeks from now.
是七个星期之后
Wait, what, what? No, n-n-n-n-no.
什么 不是吧
Look, there's got to be something that you can do.
你们肯定有办法的
Well, you could try your luck at the community table.
你们可以去拼个桌
Community-- hell, no.
拼桌 不行
Listen, um, sorry, you don't understand.
听我说 你没明白
This has to be an official reservation.
我要订的必须是个很正式的座位
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表