Do you want a smoothie?
你想喝奶昔吗
What's the Captain?
船长式是什么
Well, it starts off with...
开始的时候要
But you want to clean yourself up immediately.
但是你应该马上去把自己洗干净
I mean immediately.
我说的是马上
And then you...
然后你
How comfortable are you with racial slurs?
你对种族歧视能接受多少
Then you...
然后你
That's basically it.
基本上就是这样
That's what Nick wants in bed?
那是尼克想在床上做的吗
Yeah, I know. Look, you're probably not up for it.
是 我懂 你或许还没有准备好
It's my... it's my fault.
都是我的错
It's very degrading, it's offensive, and you,
那太丢脸了 还很无礼 而你
you just don't have the time to learn all those dolphin sounds.
你没有时间去把那些海豚音全都学会
Are you sure you don't want some of this smoothie?
你确定不想要这杯奶昔吗
It's straw-bana.
是草莓香蕉口味的
Okay, Furguson, this is a big moment in your life.
弗格森 这是你的猫生中的重要时刻
All right, just be yourself, you dawg.
好了 做好你自己
Winston, I think I found a way to...
温斯顿 我觉得我找到一种办法来
You want to try some catnip?
你想来点猫薄荷吗
This is a real bummer.
好恶心
Ahoy, Nicholas.
好啊 尼克拉斯
Wait, I'm scared!
等等 我被你吓到了
I'm so glad you could make it.
真高兴你来了
Oh, thanks. Let's, um,
谢谢 我们
let's head to my room.
去我的房♥间吧
Oh, you're not wasting any time.
你不想浪费任何时间哈
You know, it's just that I have very judgy roommates, you know,
主要是我的室友们都很神棍
that might get a little weirded out if they walked in the room
如果他们走进屋子看到出乎意料的事
and saw something they weren't supposed to see.
他们会变得有些怪异
Oh, or it's whatever, whatever Fatty wants.
当然 要看小胖想做什么啦
What do you want, Fatty?
你想要什么 小胖
Fatty wants to see your room.
小胖想看你的房♥间
That's awesome. Great news. You hear that, Furguson?
好啊 太棒了 你听到了吗 弗格森
Y'all go play. Yeah? There you go.
你们去玩吧 去吧
He was nervous.
他有点紧张
Well, good thing I brought this.
幸好我带来了这个
Yeah, we can't give wine to these cats.
是啊 我们可不能给猫喝酒
It's been a tough six months, and this cat needs a drink so...
那六个月可太艰苦了 而且这些猫也需要喝东西
O-okay.
好的
I don't think they care.
我不认为他们在乎
They're not listening at all.
他们完全没有在听
They're too into each other. Yeah.
他们之间太有爱了
Nick, we have to talk about this, okay?
尼克 我们需要谈谈 好吗
All right, I'll go first.
好了 我先说
Listen...
听着
I was uncomfortable with some of the specifics
我对我们刚做的事中的某些特定部分
of what we just did.
感到不舒服
For example, when I said, "You like that, huh?"
比如 当我说 你喜欢吗的时候
I felt like you really, really didn't like it.
我觉得你相当 相当的不喜欢
How do you feel?
你的感觉如何
I just...
我只是
I feel like, you know...
我感觉
No, it's just kind of like... be... I mean...
不 那感觉有点 我的意思是
it was good, you know. It's over.
还不错 完毕
Love sleeping birdstlye.
睡鸟式挺好的
I just want to know what I did wrong.
我想知道我哪里做错了
How does the Captain normally go?
船长式一般是怎么玩的
The what? The Captain.
什么 船长式
What we just did.
我们刚刚玩的
I've never done that in my life.
我这辈子都没做过那种事
We did that because you wanted to, Jess. What?!
我们那么做是因为你想那样 杰茜 什么
Yeah. Why would I want to do that?
是的 我♥干♥嘛想要那样
That's degrading to not only women but all of mankind, Nick.
不仅对女人 对整个人类而言都是丢脸的 尼克
I know. I only did that
我明白 我那么做
cause Schmidt told me it was your favorite thing.
都是因为施密特告诉我说你喜欢那样
Did you say, 'cause Schmidt said?
你刚才是说因为施密特说过吗
No, no, no, no did you just... Don't...
不 不 你刚刚是不是... 别这样...
Did you talk to... tight pants and eyebrows...
你是不是跟...紧身裤和掉眼眉的那位...
Who was I supposed to talk to, Nick?
那我应该跟谁讲 尼克
Every time I tried to talk to you
每次我想跟你说
about your penis problems, you went to move your car.
你小♥弟♥弟♥的问题时 你都以挪车为由回避
Those aren't penis problems.
那些不是小♥弟♥弟♥的问题
What is... did you talk to Winston about my penis problems?
你跟温斯顿讲过我小♥弟♥弟♥的问题吗
What about cece, did she get a call? He wasn't around.
希希呢 你有打给她吗 他当时又不在
Schmidt told me he had a PHD in Nickology.
施密特跟我说他对尼克学了如指掌
He doesn't. There's no such...
他才没有呢 没有这回事...
We have to talk about our feelings 'cause we're together.
我们在一起交往就应该互相倾诉
If we needed to talk about feelings,
如果我们需要交流感受的话
they would be called "talkings."
那就是所谓的"谈话"了
No, that is not true. Nick...
不 不是那样的 尼克...
That is 100%... This is it...
百分之百是这样的 这就是我说的
This is schmidt getting in our heads.
这是施密特给我们灌输的
I'm going to kill him! Jessica, wait.
老娘要杀了他 杰茜卡 别冲动
Schmidt!
施密特
I can't run that fast-- the Captain!
我跑不快 都怪船长式
I trusted you. You took advantage of me. No, no, don't do this.
我信赖你 你却占我便宜 不 不 别这样
Something wrong? You set us up.
有什么问题吗 你算计我们
I've done things to Nick I can't ever undo.
我对尼克做了无法弥补的事
You see, your fatal flaw-- communication.
看到了吗 你们的致命缺陷 沟通
You won't shut up about your feelings, and the only thing
你总是在说你的感受 而这个二货
this dummy wants to talk about is the Chicago Brown Bears.
唯一感兴趣的只是芝加哥棕熊队
It's just the chicago bears. There's no brown... Who cares?
那是芝加哥熊队 不是棕熊 谁在乎
I put a pebble in your path and the two of you
我帮你们铺路
cracked your tiny little skulls on it.
你们二位却不领情
Ooh, by the way, how was the Captain?
顺便问下 你们觉得船长式怎么样
Did you make it all the way to the spyglass? Yes, Schmidt!
你们一直有做到望远镜吗 是的 施密特
And my night vision's very good
我夜间的视力很好
'cause my eyes are so buggy and big
因为我的眼睛又大又圆
and I saw everything and I can't erase it from my memory.
我什么都看见了而且忘不了了
Please, Jess, stop talking about the Captain.
拜托了 杰茜 别再提船长式了
Why don't we just go back to being roommates. Okay?
我们还是继续做我们的室友好了 可以吗
Nick, what do you say?
尼克 你说呢
The floor is yours. You want to tell us how you feel?
到你了 你想跟我们说说你的感觉吗
Me? Yeah.
我吗 是啊
Well... I think it's...
好吧 我觉得
I just...
我只是
Beautifully said. Thank you, Nick.
说得很好 谢谢你 尼克
Enjoy your breakup.
分手快乐
If you need me, I'll be in my room
如果你需要我 我就在房♥间里
listening to mainstream Hip-Hop.
听主流的说唱音乐
Stop!
等等
I have feelings.
感觉来了
I didn't like when you did the Captain.
我不喜欢你用船长式这招
It made me feel...
那让我觉得...
...bad.
很糟
Okay, I've... I've never seen this sober before.
好吧 我还...还没见过这场面
Stop, it's my turn.
停 现在是我说
You talk too much and it frustrates me.
你说的太多了让我很烦
Sometimes you talk even after you've fallen asleep.
有时你甚至睡着了还在说话
How do you breathe? Where do you get the words?
你是如何呼吸的 你那些话从哪来的
But it doesn't matter, Jess, because I like you a lot.
但都无所谓 杰茜 因为我很喜欢你
But maybe do that less, okay?
只不过还是少说点 好吗
Nick, I just feel... sorry.
尼克 我只是觉得... 抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Just... keep going.
你接着说
I don't know. Um...
我也不知道该说啥了
I really like the instrument of the cello.
我很喜欢大提琴
I like the cell a lot, and I don't talk about it a lot
我很喜欢大提琴 虽然我很少讲
but I should because I feel very passionate about it.
但其实我应该这样因为我对它很有热情
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表