to the airport 'cause mom's already bought you a ticket.
因为我得带你去机场 老妈给你买♥♥好票了
I know all of her credit card information.
我知道她信♥用♥卡♥的所有信息
No. And I can just change it.
不 我直接改签就是了
Wait, what are you doing? Wait, no. Sweet.
等等 你在干吗 等等 不 好极了
Why don't you just for once in your life do something
你这辈子就不能哪怕做一次
that you're not supposed to do?
你不该做的事吗
I didn't put the cap back on the honey bear the other day.
不久前我没把帽子给蜜熊戴回去
Drive. Drive. Drive. Oh, my God. No! No!
开车 开车 开车 天哪 不 不
No! No! I will not drive unsafely! Trytry it!
不 不 我不要这么危险地开车 试一下
I have a perfect record. Get your hands away from me.
我从没被扣过分 把手拿开
Why don't you want me to meet him?
你为什么不想让我见他
Are you embarrassed of me? I do. No.
你觉得我很丢人吗 是的 没有
Great. 'Cause I just got on a later flight. That's great.
好极了 我要改签晚点的航♥班♥了 太好了
So excited. I know.
太兴奋了 我知道
Did you just start driving really slow?
你刚刚是不是开得太慢了
No, I actually think I'm speeding.
没有 我还觉得我超速了
I hope there's no coppers around.
但愿这附近没有警♥察♥
Drive faster.
开快点
Sorry, sir! Thank you for your service!
抱歉 警官 感谢你的贡献
What is this place? It's a bar mitzvah.
这什么地方 一场成人礼
I am not watching a kid get circumcised.
我可不想看孩子割包皮
The target is Rachael. She's a Hebrew school teacher.
目标是瑞秋 她是希伯来语学校的老师
Crashing some random kid's bar mitzvah's
闯进某个孩子的成人礼
the best way to get her?
就是泡她的最好方法吗
Get her on the dance floor-- a little bit softer now,
带她到舞池 更柔软些
a little bit louder now-- sweep her off her feet,
更嘈杂些 轻拂她的双腿
we'll get married, we'll have a son named Elon.
我们会结婚生子 生个男孩叫埃隆
At his bar mitzvah, I tell the story of how I met his mom
在他的成人礼上 讲我是怎样在这个成人礼上
at this bar mitzvah. Not a dry eye in the house.
遇见他妈妈的故事 全场落泪
Jewish continuity, et cetera, et cetera.
犹太传承 诸如此类
Do you realize how long you were just talking?
你知道你刚刚说了多少吗
There she is.
她就在那
A beautiful piece of hamentaschen.
一块美丽的哈曼的耳朵[三角形的犹太美食]
What the hell is hamentaschen?
哈曼的耳朵是什么
Problem is is her dad is my rabbi.
问题在于她爸是我的拉比[犹太教士]
He hates me. So I just need to charm Rachael
他讨厌我 所以我得在他
before he gets to her and tells her horrible-slash-true things
恶意诋毁我之前
about me. Absolutely.
取悦瑞秋 当然
Oh! Hello!
你好
What a day.
多棒的日子
A special day. Oh, take my hand.
特别的一天 来握住我的手
Take your hand. A special day.
握住你的手 特别的一天
You just wanted to take my hand
你就是想握住我的手
so you could say that again, didn't you?
然后再那么说一遍 是吧
Mmm, I did.
就是的
I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting.
我想我们还没有见过
May I take your hand, too?
我也能握握你的手吗
You can take anything you want, Shirley.
想握什么都可以 秀兰
So, yeah, just the...
所以今晚就...
Just the two of us with Bertie and Winston tonight?
就我俩还有伯蒂和温斯顿了
Yeah, just, uh... just-just you and me.
就 就你和我
Uh, and Bertie. And Winston.
还有伯蒂 还有温斯顿
Just... eating night lunch. Yeah, like a...
吃个晚午餐 是啊
you know, like a date. But not a date 'cause...
就像约会一样 但不是约会因为...
No. Yeah.
不是 嗯
What is that? Is that a onesie? Yeah.
这是什么 连体衣吗 没错
How do you... how do you take it off to use the bathroom?
你...你上厕所的时候怎么脱下来
Whoa. Nice place.
房♥子不错
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
You look, you know, amazing. You look amazing. Look at you.
你看起来真漂亮 看看你 你真漂亮
Oh, my God. I'm so happy you're not just paper-thin anymore.
天哪 我真高兴你看起来不像个纸片人了
Oh, my God. You're just the best.
我的天 你最棒了
Hello, Hot Cocoa.
你好啊 热可可先生
What's going on here? Nothing.
他们这是怎么了 没什么
I'm getting a real vibe.
我懂了
No.
不
You want to have sex with her.
你想要和她上♥床♥
You... are not so sure.
而你不确定自己想不想
If she doesn't want to put out, I will.
如果她不愿意的话 我愿意
Good job.
真不错
**Abby Day, she always says*
*艾比·戴 她总是说
**The most inappropriate stuff*
*最不合适的话
You a cappella sing at me one more time,
你要是再对着我这样清唱一次
I'll rip that stupid little dress off you
我就会把这条愚蠢的裙子从你身上扒下来
and shove it down your mouth.
然后塞到你嘴里
Okay, I'm scared of you.
好吧 我被你吓到了
Let's go in my room... Don't hurt me.
去我房♥间吧 别打我
Please don't hurt me.
请别伤害我
Damn it. She hasn't called.
见鬼 她还没给我电♥话♥
Will you please put that away?
你就不能把手♥机♥放下吗
We're 30 seconds to curtain here.
我们只有三十秒的时间来做准备
I don't want to miss a call from Jess, man.
但我不想漏接杰茜的来电 兄弟
I need you focused. Are you ready?
你得专心一点 准备好了吗
Yes. I distract the rabbi while you hit on his daughter.
我会把那个拉比引开以便你勾引他女儿的
And action. Go.
那开始吧 去吧
What a spread, huh?
真丰盛 对吧
Terrible. I agree.
太糟糕了 我也觉得
Thank God I have pizza in my car.
幸好我车里还有披萨
Yeah, that's very funny.
对啊 真有趣
What's the matter with you? That wasn't a joke.
你怎么回事 我不是在开玩笑
Who has pizza in their car?
谁会在车里放披萨
Listen, when I make a joke,
如果我要讲笑话的话
you'll know it. I'm a joke machine.
你会知道的 我是个笑话制♥造♥机
What are the chances? I love jokes!
这么巧 我可喜欢笑话了
Oh, good, okay.
不错啊 好吧
Uh... Oh, did you hear the one about the waiter?
你听过关于侍者的那个笑话吗
No. Walks up to a table full of Jewish women and says,
没有 他走到一桌犹太女人面前
"Ladies, is anything all right?"
说"女士们 一切安好吗"
Rach-hael!
瑞小秋
Baruch atah ado, nice dress.
就餐愉快 裙子真漂亮
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你
Uh, Shabbat sha-hello.
你好[安息日打招呼用语]
It wasn't as good as mine, but it was cute. Yeah. Thanks. Thanks.
没我的好 不过很可爱 谢谢
How's Hebrew school? It's fine. It's the only place
希伯来文学校如何 还不错
that would hire me after I got out of rehab.
我从康复中心出来后 只有这里愿意雇用我
Two Jews walk into a bar.
两个犹太人走进了一家酒吧
They buy it. 'Cause they're rich people.
他们把酒吧买♥♥下来了 因为他们有钱
Yeah, they... Well, these particular Jews happen
是的 有那么一群犹太人是很富有
to be rich, but they worked hard. I'm sorry. Hold on...
但他们工作也很努力 抱歉 等一下
Telephone call in the middle of a punch line?
你竟然在笑点的时候接电♥话♥
Generation's the worst! Hey, what's going on?
真是一代不如一代 怎么了
So Abby's flight is crazy delayed.
艾比的航♥班♥延误到很久之后了
Um, so, no time for dinner.
所以 你们没时间吃晚餐了
I can come right now, Jess.
杰茜 我现在就能赶过去
No. Um, she has, um, a conference call
不 她和香港那边
with Hong Kong about a...
有一场电♥话♥会议
very important, uh...
是关于一个很重要的
fashion business, uh, venture magazine...
时尚类的事情 风险投资类的杂♥志♥
conference.
和他们有场会议
Well, maybe I'll see her next time.
那我下次再和她见面吧
Oh, no, no, no, no!
不不不
You will not speak to my daughter!
不准你和我女儿说话
Rachael, this man is a nut ball!
瑞秋 这个人是个神经病
A nut ball? How dare you! I'm a goof ball.
神经病 你怎么敢这么说 我是脑子有病
Sammy Davis Jr. was a goof ball.
小萨米·戴维斯才是脑子有病
You, sir, are no Sammy Davis Jr.
你不是他
I'm a... I'm a goof ball.
我就是...我就是脑子有病
I am a goofball. You're bad news. Bad news.
我就是脑子有病 你是灾星 灾星
Daddy, I love sex, and he wants to have sex with me.
爸爸 我喜欢做♥爱♥ 他想和我做♥爱♥
Let him! Oh, I love sex!
你就由着他吧 我喜欢做♥爱♥
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表