I'm gonna make you coffee in the morning.
早上我会给你做咖啡的
It's been a really great evening,
今天晚上真的很愉快
what a treat it's been,
各种受宠若惊
but I think somewhere along the way,
但我觉得可能某个时刻
some signals got crossed.
产生了小误会
Signals could not have been any clearer.
没有误会 形势太明显了
Come on in.
过来吧
The water's warm.
水很热乎呢
Are you splashing me?
你在向我泼水吗
I'm fixing to mix you up.
我要让你进入状态
Seriously?
真头疼
Oh, men are such dicks.
男人都是混♥蛋♥
All right, guys, second wind.
好吧兄弟们 第二轮
You got an old TV? Let's throw it off the roof.
你们有旧电视吗 咱们把它从房♥顶扔下去
Come on, you're crashing with me.
来吧 你肯定得跟着我了
And you, go talk to your girlfriend.
你去跟你女朋友谈谈吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, it was a fun night.
嘿 今晚太爽了
All right, guys.
好的 伙计们
Let's go, Shrimp Forks.
咱们走吧 虾叉叉
Coach, Shrimp Forks?
教练 你叫我虾叉叉
Come on, man, that makes no sense.
拜托 一点都不科学
I played professional basketball.
我可是专业篮球员
You got to stop calling me that.
你再不能那样叫我了
I'm sorry, man.
对不起 哥们
Hop along, Bunny Money.
快跟上 兔兔钱
Better than Shrimp Forks.
总比虾叉叉好
I'll take that. Fantastic.
我可以接受 棒极了
It only cost you $2,000.
只需要花你两千刀
It did, didn't it?
这样啊 又被坑了
The Brazilians have the same word
巴西人用同一个词语来形容
for making love to one woman
和一位女人做♥爱♥
as they do for making love to two.
或同时和两位女人做♥爱♥
Mah-gaa-leesh.
这个词叫爽歪歪
Take off your tops and say it with me.
脱掉你们的上衣和我一起说
Jess!
杰茜
Oh, my God, that's Nick!
天那 是尼克
Okay, okay, you-you just get him dressed.
别急 你快帮他穿衣服
I will stall Nick.
我来拖住尼克
I am really good at this kind of thing.
我老擅长这种事了
Oh, my God.
我的神啊
Nick, hey, great.
尼克 你好 太好了
I've been wanting to talk to you about this side table.
我一直想和你聊聊这个茶几
What kind of wood is it made out of?
它是什么木头做的
Jess, I failed!
杰茜 我失败了
Jess.
杰茜
Welcome, brother.
欢迎你 兄弟
Oh, my God.
天那
Nick, I can't imagine what you must be thinking right now.
尼克 我无法想象此刻你在想什么
Actually, I can.
事实上 我能想到
This is your worst nightmare.
这是你最糟糕的梦魇
There's a very good-looking man in my bed,
我床上躺着一位帅哥
and he's naked,
还是裸体的
and I'm flushed, and I'm flustered.
而且我还面色绯红 慌慌张张
I might as well just spray paint "Jay Cutler sucks" on the wall
我要是再往墙上喷"杰·卡特逊毙了"
and just round out the whole image, right?
你的噩梦就圆♥满♥了 对吧
But, Nick, nothing happened,
但是尼克 没有任何事发生
and nothing was ever going to happen,
也不会有任何事要发生
and you have to believe me, please.
请你一定要相信我
Say you believe me, please.
说你相信我 求你了
I believe you.
我相信你
Do you have any questions?
你有其他问题吗
Do you want me to have questions?
你想让我问问题吗
Well...
好吧
Hey, Artie?
听着 阿蒂
I'm gonna need you
我希望你
to get out of my girlfriend's bed, man.
离开我女朋友的床 哥们
Well, uh,
这个嘛
I'm naked and-and in bed,
我全♥裸♥着在床上
and you're fully clothed
你穿戴整齐
and standing,
站在一边
so I mean, I hardly think
所以我是说 我觉得
this would be a fair fight.
这不是场公平的较量
Well, I'd like it to be a fair fight.
我很乐意和你公平较量
Thank God for snaps.
这个裤子脱起来好方便
Men are so weird.
男人太奇怪了
I must warn you,
我必须要警告你
while spending time in Brazil...
当我在巴西的时候...
Let get situated first All right.
让我们开打前 好的
before we get into this thing.
先坐好位置
Oh, my God!
神啊
Byebye. Don't die, big guy.
再见 可别死呦 大块头
You called me your girlfriend.
你管我叫你的女朋友
Did I? I don't remember.
我有吗 不记得了
Where's Winston with the food?
温斯顿怎么还不带吃的回来
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
It was crazy at the V-Rab.
快餐店人太多了
Bachelor party season.
现在正是单身派对的高峰期
I got a deepdish gyrator, no mushrooms. That's me.
这是厚飞碟披萨 不加蘑菇 是我的
Don't call it V-Rab.
不要叫那地方那个外号♥
Please.
拜托了
I got the main stage fish tacos.
这是正餐份的鱼肉玉米卷
No regrets. Great order.
吃了不后悔 点的好
Pour some sugar on meatballs?
在肉球上加糖是谁要的
Oh, that's me. Thank you.
是我点的 谢谢你
Let's see, and I got
让我看看 这个是
the short stack ass-clap pancakes.
小份的无敌煎饼
Flapjacks! You want to switch?
煎饼呦 你想换换吗
Schmidt, you want a taco?
施密特 你想尝尝玉米卷吗
No, I'm gonna take one of Winston's.
不 我要试试温斯顿的
Take it if you want it, dude. I was just thinking
想拿就拿 哥们 我在想
maybe-maybe you guys could
也许 也许你们可以
chip in a little bit. Right on, right on.
都出点钱意思一下 行 没问题
Cause it was expensive.
因为真的很贵
You want one of Winston's tacos?
你想尝尝温斯顿的玉米卷吗
I'll take 50 cents on the dollar,
我要你们报销一半
I really would. I really would. Please?
真的要 求你们了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表