I'm sorry, a what?
不好意思 什么
Folks, if you see Gus frowning around,
各位 如果你们见到暴脾气皱着眉
brighten up his day by giving him a tickle.
给他挠挠痒让他开心起来吧
A what? Tickle.
什么 挠痒
Quit it! Enough! Tickle. Tickles...
停 够了 挠痒 挠痒痒
I don't like to be tickled, you guys.
我不喜欢被人挠痒痒 伙计们
Tickle, tickle... All right! Enough!
挠痒 挠痒 好了 够了
We have fun!
我们是开心了
But the ocean does not.
但是海洋并不开心
What?
什么
Listen to what I have to say
如果你们不想死的话
if you don't want to die.
听清楚我说的话
Don't worry, Coach.
别担心 教练
Everyone who works on a cruise ship is a performer.
在游轮上工作的人都是演员
They're just doing a show. So what?
他们不过在表演而已 那又怎样
What are you talking to me about it for?
你告诉我这个干吗
I'm not scared. I just thought you should know.
我又不怕 我只觉得你该知道这些
You're definitely scared. I'm not scared, dude.
你绝对在害怕 我才不怕 兄弟
What are you talking about? Yeah, no, of course.
你们在说什么 好吧 当然
I'm not scared. It's okay.
我不怕 没事的
Okay, now I need a volunteer
好的 现在我需要一名志愿者
to help me with some emergency procedures.
帮助我演练一下应急操作步骤
I'll do it. I don't care.
我来吧 我不在乎
'Cause I'm not scared.
因为我不怕
I'll volunteer my ass off.
我要来倾情志愿一把
I ain't afraid of you!
我才不怕你
Let's say it's 3:00 A.M. 3:00 A.M.
假设现在是下午三点 下午三点
There's alarms going off... What?
突然安全警报响了 什么
...freezing seawater up to your ankles.
冰冷的海水没过了你的脚踝
Adults are screaming, babies are crying!
大人惊叫不断 孩子啼哭不停
Go, go, go, go, go! You're up on deck!
快 快 动起来 你在甲板上
There's an Italian guy strapping chains together!
有个意大利人在把链条捆到一起
You don't know what's going on! I know!
你不知道发生了什么 我知道
What do you do? I don't know! What do I do?
你该做什么 不知道 我该做什么
What do you do? What do you do? II get, I get in the boat?
你该做什么 该做什么 上船吗
You get in the boat! I get in the boat!
你上船去 我上船去
You're getting in the boat!
你在上船
I get in the boat! Wrong!
我在上船 错误
Wrong! No! The first thing you do is
大错特错 你该做的第一件事
you make sure your life preserver is strapped on correctly.
是确保你的救生衣牢牢地穿在身上
No, no, screw that, man! I'm gettin' in the boat!
不 管它呢 我已经上船了
Get out of my way!
别挡我的路
I'm getting in the boat! Where you going, Coach?
我在船上了 你要去哪 教练
He's paddling to Heaven,
他在往天堂去呢
'cause he's already dead. Don't say that!
因为他已经死了 别这么说
Spread your wings, little angel.
展翅吧 小天使
Douglas... that's a little too much. Stroke! Stroke!
道格拉斯 过头了 划桨 划桨
Ah, there's two of these! Okay... All righty.
这东西有两个 好的 好吧
How do you do two of these? Okay...
这两个该怎么用啊 好了
You're safe. You're okay. Stroke! Stroke!
你很安全 你没事的 划桨 划桨
You're okay!
你很安全
You're okay, you're okay, you're okay.
你很安全 很安全
I'm not afraid of boats.
我不怕船
No one's afraid.
没人害怕的
Okay, I'm good. I'm good, I'm good. You okay?
好了 我很好 很好 好了吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you all for coming to the...
谢谢大家来参加
to the seminar.
这个小研讨会
Remember to sign up for the volleyball tournament.
记得报名参加排球赛
Hey, Coach?
教练
You okay, buddy? You okay, pal?
还好吗 兄弟 还好吗 朋友
Nah, you guys, I'm fine. I'm just gonna...
伙计们 我还好 我只是
I'm gonna hang out in the room for a little bit, okay?
我要在这里玩一会儿 好吗
See you later. Later.
待会儿见 待会见
Cruise! Cruise. Cruise...
游轮 游轮 游轮
What should we do first?
我们先干点什么
Cheer up, Grumpy Gus! All right!
开心点 暴脾气 行了
Cut your fingernails, man! Ha ha!
剪剪你的指甲 兄弟
Nice! With this tickling.
很棒 这么挠痒不错
Hey, hey, hey, guys. The captain's coming.
伙计们 船长来了
It's the captain.
船长来了
What's up, Captain?
有什么事吗 船长
Hello, again.
大家好
I'm Captain Jan Nortis,
我是简·诺缇斯船长
as I previously stated.
之前已经介绍过了
I would just like to say that
我只是过来说一声
I am a fan of your enthusiasm.
我很喜欢你们的激♥情♥
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别
Please don't do that.
别这样
Sorry.
抱歉
I may be a captain,
我是船长
but first and foremost,
但是首先
I am a woman.
我是个女人
Absolutely.
当然
Come on!
天哪
Did anyone just see
你们都看到了吗
that she was flirting like crazy with Nick?
她使劲挑逗尼克
That was, like, the most shameless
刚刚那是我见过
flirting I've ever seen.
最不要脸的挑逗了
"Keep it in your pants"
"别掏出那活儿"
is all I have to say to Captain Jan Nortis.
就是我要跟简·诺缇斯船长说的
You're being really weird. You're being weird.
你不对劲了 你是不对劲了
Super weird right now. Here we go.
超级诡异的 就是这样
This is starting now already.
已经感觉很微妙了
I am not being weird.
我才没有不对劲
You're creating an awkward
你无缘无故就
situation for no reason.
把氛围弄得这么诡异
Don't do this, Jess.
杰茜 别这样
If this ship moves as fast as that captain,
如果这艘船跟那船长一样快
we'll be in Ensenada by 6:00.
六点就能到恩塞纳达港了[墨西哥港口名]
Well, she was flirting with you.
她是在挑逗你
Which I'm okay with,
当然我一点都不介意
because she is a handsome woman.
因为她长得很漂亮
Jess, stop. You're being weird.
杰茜 够啦 你又开始了
No, I'm not being weird.
不 我一点都不奇怪
I'm not being weird!
我真的没有怪怪的
I am, I am being weird.
好吧 我是有点奇怪
Okay, focus up for a second.
好吧 重点在于
Okay, they say this is an all-inclusive trip,
这艘船是包含一切服务的
but you know what that means.
但是你我都懂这是什么意思
But from their eyes, you have a couple of drinks,
但是对他们来说 我们就喝了两杯酒
and then you're done. And then what have you paid for?
然后就没了 那我们都付了什么钱啊
We're smarter than that, okay?
我们可没那么蠢 好吗
We are. We're gonna take every class,
是的 我们要参加所有的课程
we're gonna do every activity.
我们要参与所有的项目
We're gonna get our money's worth.
我们要花得物有所值
Okay. Got it?
好的 懂了吗
Uh, Jessica Day and Nick Miller.
杰茜卡·戴和尼克·米勒
All right, Day-Miller party.
好的 戴与米勒的套餐
Here is your itinerary for the Grand Romance package.
这是你们豪华浪漫套餐的日程表
No! No!
不 不
Yeah, we're looking for something more like PG-13.
我们想要得是更保守一点
What do you have?
你们都有什么套餐
Do you have, like, a friendship package or...?
你们有基友套餐 或者是...
What package would you recommend
你们有什么套餐
for two brothers looking for trouble?
是给自找麻烦的两兄弟吗
The Grand Romance package is nonrefundable.
豪华浪漫套餐是没法退的
Well, we're not doing that, so we're good.
我们不参加 所以没事
Are you sure? This includes over $600 of activities and...
你确定吗 这有超过六百块的活动...
We're gonna do it. We're not doing it.
我们要参加 我们不能参加
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表