Did you hear the joke about the two black guys
你听过那个笑话吗
and two white guys who walked into a police station?
说的是两个黑人两个白人一起走进警♥察♥局
The two white guys came out. I'm with Winston.
只有两个白人走出来了 我同意温斯顿
Winston?
温斯顿
I got two of these,
我有一对拳头
and you got one more of those.
你也有半对
Put that away. Coach!
把拳头放下 教练
Coach. Let's do it.
教练 我们上吧
Coach, no! Let's get raucous.
教练 别去 让我们嗨起来吧
I'm ready. We're not ready!
我准备好了 我们还没有
He is pure life force. He's a lunatic, man.
他生命力真旺盛 他就是个疯子
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这里
I want to go, too; I got a work thing.
我也想走 我还要上班呢
Well, I got a girl thing, dude. Work trumps girls.
我还要谈恋爱呢 工作比恋爱重要
Girls are replaceable; jobs are forever.
女人都是一时的 工作才是永恒的
I bet I get left with the fare. I just bet...
我打赌你们会留给我车费然后抛下我
Hey, driver, let me just ask you something.
司机 问你点事
Do you like strippers?
你喜欢脱衣舞娘吗
Do you also like the deal of a lifetime?
那你也喜欢结婚吗
I wanted to leave first.
我想要第一个走
I've been saying that the whole night,
我一整晚都在念叨这个
and none of you guys can stop me.
你们没人能阻止我
You think that you can... you can...
你觉得你可以 你可以
beat me in a physical altercation of fisticuffs?
在肢体冲突中一拳就撂倒我吗
I will beat you in a way
我会打败你
that you've never been beaten before.
用你见所未见的方式
Damn it!
见鬼
You got hit in the face, son.
他扇了你一耳光 乖乖
Hit me again.
你再打一次
'Cause I swear
因为我发誓
you'll be... I'll be...
你会 我会
Loosen up your neck so I can put you
放松你的脖子
into the headlock of a lifetime.
我好一直夹着你的头
Guys, it's escalating, look!
伙计们 看 那边争斗升级了
I'm a cop, pew, pew, pew.
我是个警♥察♥ 嘭 嘭 嘭
No, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别 别
Thanks for the ride, Artie.
谢谢你载我一程 阿蒂
Bathroom's down the hall.
洗手间在楼下大厅
It's the one with the urinals.
是那个有小便池的
I do live with men.
我确实和男人住在一起
Nay, boys.
不 男孩子们
Look, if he can pee in Brazil,
如果他能在巴西尿尿
he can pee at my house.
他也能在我房♥里尿尿
Do you actually like this guy? What?
你真的喜欢这个人吗 什么
No, no.
怎么可能
Nick couldn't call me his girlfriend,
尼克不说我是他的女朋友
and that hurt.
这真的很伤人
Now I want to hurt him back
现在 我要通过一些火♥辣♥辣的对话
with some long hot conversation.
把我受到的伤害还给他
That's what you really want to do? Yes.
你真想这么做 是的
Men suck, remember?
男人最差劲了 还记得吗
I'm sorry about saying that,
我很抱歉
because I put that on you, all right?
是我让你这么想的 好吗
That's because I'm going through something
那是因为我现在还经受着
right now with Schmidt.
施密特给我带来的阴影
You have Nick.
你有尼克
Nick's a child
尼克是个
who drinks on Tuesdays.
在星期二喝酒的幼稚鬼
You're drinking on a Tuesday and you are a teacher.
你也在星期二喝酒了 你还是老师呢
Those kids are watching a movie tomorrow.
那些熊孩子明天看电影
Look, Nick doesn't have a life plan.
尼克根本没有人生规划
He doesn't have a day plan.
他连一天的规划都没有
I once found a note he wrote to himself
有一次我发现他写给自己的纸条
that said "Put on pants"
写着"穿上裤子"
followed by a question mark.
后面跟着个问号♥
That means it read, "Put on pants?"
这句话应该这么读 "穿上裤子不"
Also, he throws pizza at seagulls,
还有 他向海鸥扔披萨
which I guess is kind of nice
我想这还算是好的
because he's trying to feed them.
因为他是在试着喂它们
And he's a really,
但他确实是个
really great kisser.
接吻高手
You have something really good.
你拥有的东西很美好
Just go get Artie and tell him to leave, all right?
去找阿蒂让他离开 好吗
Can you just get Derek?!
你就去叫一下德里克嘛
He's gonna get the whole precinct!
他要招来整个片区的警♥察♥
This is a high-income area.
这是个高收入社区
They're very bored in there.
他们平时很无聊的
Got to get sober, got to get...
得醒酒 得醒酒
Oh, my goodness, the jacket smells like gasoline.
我的天哪 这件外套闻起来像汽油
Guys, come on.
兄弟们 拜托
Come on, man, we're too old for this.
得了哥们 咱们这么大了不该干这事
We're too old for this whole night.
我们这么大了 整个晚上都不应该
What?
什么
Life changes.
生活充满变化
You got to grow up.
我们得长大
I did; I'm in a relationship, and I'm happy.
我长大了 有一段恋情 我很幸福
Schmidt moved out of the loft, and he's happy.
施密特从公♥寓♥搬了出去 他也很开心
I'm miserable!
我痛苦极了
It's your fault. What are you talking about?
都是你的错 你说什么呢
I'm in a vacancy room!
我住在一个空房♥间
A room of vacancy! Empty nest!
房♥间里啥也没有 空巢
By choice! By choice!
你自愿的 自愿的
Let me tell you something, when I'm done with you,
我告诉你吧 等我解决完你
your face is gonna look all melted
你的脸会化成一滩烂泥
like the president at the end of Raiders.
就像《入侵者》结尾的总统一样
He wasn't a president! You saw a different movie
他才不是总统 你跟地球上所有人
than everybody else in the world!
看的都不是一个电影
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
He wasn't a president.
他不是总统
Guys, guys!
兄弟们
Kick you in the butt!
踹你屁♥股♥
Don't! You touched my penis!
住手 你碰我鸡鸡了
Don't touch my penis!
别碰我的鸡鸡
Stop! Stop it!
住手 别闹了
You just touched my penis!
你又碰我鸡鸡了
You touched my...
你碰了我的
You guys, grow up!
你们几个 成熟点
You grow up. Grow up!
你成熟点 成熟点
Coach?
教练
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Is this about Malia?
是为了玛莉亚吗
Yeah, it's about Malia.
对 就是为了玛莉亚
Take care of her, man.
好好照顾她 哥们
Yeah, I will.
好 我会的
I'm a cop,
我是个警♥察♥
not some drunk loser.
不是什么喝醉的傻叉
Get out of here.
赶紧滚蛋
Should we grow up tomorrow night?
我们明天晚上再成熟吧
Yeah.
好的
Muscle time!
健美时间
Get on the ground! Muscle time!
趴地上 健美时间
I'm a cop! Back up!
我是警♥察♥ 请求支援
I got badge and a gun! Arrest me, dude!
我有警徽和枪 逮捕我吧哥们
He's got backup! Go! Go!
他有支援 快跑 快跑
Go! Go! Go!
跑啊 跑啊
Serpentine!
蛇形前进
Serpentine!
蛇形前进
Artie, I have to hit the hay.
阿蒂 我得上♥床♥睡觉了
Oh, dear!
天哪
Don't worry.
别担心
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表