Jess... You crumb bum.
杰茜 你个垃圾男
Yes, well said.
是的 说得好
You are a lowlife. II get it.
你真是个卑鄙小人 你说得对
How could you do this to her? Jess, I am so sorry.
你怎么能这样对她 杰茜 我很抱歉
I made up a dance so everyone will be happy.
我编了段舞蹈 大家看了都会开心的
Cece's gonna walk through that door any minute,
希希随时都会进来
and you have to tell her the truth.
你必须告诉她真♥相♥
Jess, please, this would wreck her.
杰茜 拜托 她会崩溃的
I'm begging you.
我求求你
I-I know you don't believe me, but I do care about her.
我知道你不相信我 但我真的在乎她
Either you tell her or I will, Schmidt.
不是你说就是我说 施密特
You're right.
你说得对
I'll tell her.
我会告诉她
Yo, what it be?
大家伙 怎么样
Double date night!
四人约会夜
What's, uh, what's going on?
发生 发生什么事了
Tell her.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
We're taking two cars. It's faster that way because of gas.
我们开两辆车 这样耗油多开得快
No phones. What?
不带手♥机♥ 什么
Here you go. I got the door, it's okay.
走吧 我关门 没关系
Go! Go!
快追 快追
Cigarette, phone call, bathroom. Okay.
抽烟 打电♥话♥ 去厕所了 好
Sir, you're clearly alone.
先生 很明显你是一个人
We're gonna need this table.
我们需要这张桌子
Okay, so what do you think--
好吧 那你怎么想的
that over the past two hours,
过去的两个小时里
I, as a single person, have ordered eight separate entrees
我 单枪匹马 点了八道不同的主菜
and have taken bites of different sizes
在每道菜上咬了不同大小的一口
of each of them to create some sort of pointless illusion?
创造出某种毫无意义的假象吗
Do you know how insane you sound?
你知道你听起来多神经吗
God, I hate this job.
天哪 我恨这份工作
You need to slow down. I got it. Don't worry.
你得减速 我没问题 放心吧
What's going on, man?
怎么回事 哥们
You guys were acting all so weird back there,
你们刚才都表现得很奇怪
and you're driving like a maniac. Oh, geez.
现在你开得像疯子一样 上帝啊
You know, I didn't want to have to say anything, but...
你知道吗 我本来不想说的 但是
What?
什么事
Here we go.
好吧我说了
Nick is cheating on Jess! aah! What?!
尼克背着杰茜偷人了 什么
Apparently, they met at some gas station.
他们似乎是在加油站认识的
She's much older. Much, much older.
她比他大很多 大很多很多
Deeply Korean.
彻头彻尾的韩国人
I just found out.
我刚刚发现
And, I mean, Nick is my best friend and all,
我知道 尼克是我最好的朋友什么的
but I can't even be in the same room as that scumbag right now!
但我现在根本没法跟那个人♥渣♥共处一室
Oh, I'm so mad! I'm just so, so mad!
我真是太生气了 太太生气了
I'm terribly angry about the whole situation.
我对整个情况感到异常气愤
I can't even drive. Take the wheel.
我没法儿开车了 抓住方向盘
Oh, why, god?!
为什么啊 上帝
He was the best of us!
他是我们中最好的一个
Cece, please. You're veering everywhere.
希希 拜托 你在到处乱晃
Sorry.
对不起
Oh, Nick, go, go!
尼克 快点 快点
We're gonna lose them!
我们就要跟丢了
You keep nerd-stopping at every sign!
你在每个标志都傻乎乎地停下
Look, if I get another ticket,
听着 如果我再违反一次交规
they're gonna make me wear eyeglasses.
他们就该强迫我戴眼镜了
Why didn't you get involved back there?
刚才你为什么不掺和进来
Look, look, here's the reality.
听着 事实是这样的
Yes, Schmidt is my best friend,
没错 施密特是我最好的朋友
and he's also really scary.
但他也非常可怕
You are so afraid of everything.
所有的一切都能吓着你
Oh, really? Would a man afraid of everything
真的吗 什么都害怕的男人会
put his finger in a cigarette lighter? I don't know...
把手指放到打火机里吗 我不知道
Don't do that. That's just stupid!
别这么干 太蠢了
I'm not gonna do that. You wimp.
我不会这么做的 你个胆小鬼
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my god!
我的天哪 上帝啊
Jess, are you okay? It really hurts.
杰茜 你没事吧 好疼
Oh, my lord, are... It's so hot!
我的天哪 超级烫
Come here. Are you okay? Yeah.
过来 还好吧 没事
Are you okay? Look, I'm gonna do it.
你没事吧 看着 我也烫一下
Why did you do that?
你干嘛这么做
So that we were both in the same amount of pain!
这样我们就能一样疼了
I'm gonna junk-punch him.
我要痛打他的鸡鸡
Turn the car around. We're going to the restaurant.
把车掉头 我们去餐厅
Why would you...? That seems rash.
为什么你要 这也太鲁莽了
Maybe... I don't know.
说不定 我不知道
Maybe staying away for a while,
说不定保持距离一段时间
or at least-- I don't know-- talking about it,
或者至少 我不知道 谈一谈
hearing his side. I don't...
听听他的说法 我不
Cheating is selfish, and it is cowardly,
劈腿既自私 又懦弱
and there is no excuse for it.
而且没有任何借口
The only thing that you can do
你唯一能做的
is punch it in the junk.
就是痛打小鸡鸡
Or you could really understand it
或者真的从他们的角度
emotionally from their point of view.
在情感上给予理解
You don't know. Maybe they had a tough childhood.
你不知情 说不定他们有苦难的童年
Turn the car around, Schmidt.
掉头 施密特
Maybe their mom's a lesbian.
没准他们的妈妈是同性恋
I don't know. Turn the car around!
我不知道 给我掉头
Yeah, let's do it. Let's turn the car around.
好吧 就这么干 我们掉头吧
Let's go to Picca.
我们去匹嘉
I'm gonna turn the car around as soon as I turn this...
我现在就要掉头了 等我转一下
Turn the car around Schmidt!
立刻掉头 施密特
As soon as I turn the car around. Now!
等我把车掉头 马上
As soon as I turn this car around...
等我把车掉头
Turn the car around, Schmidt! Let's go!
立刻掉头 施密特 快点
And I'm turning the car around. Let's do it.
我正在掉头 我们就这么干
Here we come.
我们来了
What is he doing? I don't know.
他在干嘛 我不知道
Looks like he lost a wing.
他好像失去平衡了
Hey, Jess.
你好 杰茜
Yeah, fourth message.
是啊 第四条信息
Just a friendly time update.
只不过是提醒一下时间
8:13. Hope to god you guys aren't bailing on me,
八点十三了 但愿你们不会放我鸽子
or maybe you just lost track of time being couples!
当然也许你们交往以后就失去时间概念了
Hit me back. Winnie the bish.
给我打个电♥话♥ 维尼夏普
We're never gonna find this restaurant,
我们永远也找不到这家餐厅了
maybe we should just go home.
也许我们应该回家
There it is! Here it is.
就是这里 就在这里
Welcome!
欢迎光临
Can I have your car, sir?
我能帮您停车吗 先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
先生
I'm on the phone.
我在打电♥话♥
All right, time's up. You got to get out of here.
好吧 时间到了 你需要离开这里
Uh, th-that's my friend.
那 那是我的朋友
That's my friend. See? See? I told you all.
那是我的朋友 看到了吗 我跟你们说过
Huh? I got friends.
我有朋友
Everybody?
各位朋友
That's my friend right there.
那边那位是我朋友
Where the hell is Nick?!
尼克在哪呢
How did I even beat him here?!
我要揍他
That was the slowest ride of my entire life! Oh, Jess...
这是我这辈子坐得最慢的车 杰茜
Literally, my grandmother drives faster than that.
说真的 我奶奶开的都比这快
Look, she's my best friend. Yeah.
她是我最好的朋友 没错
And Schmidt is mine.
施密特是我的好朋友
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表