Schmidt, I know that Abby is fun and she is charming,
施密特 我知道艾比很有趣也很漂亮
but I'm telling you, she's bad news.
但我告诉你 她是个灾星
Is that why you guys are sorting through my garbage?
这就是你们翻我垃圾桶的原因吗
I appreciate the concern, you guys, but Abby has changed.
我很感谢你们的关心 但是艾比已经改过自新了
Then how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这个
I put my coffee grounds in a plastic bag
我把咖啡渣装塑料袋里
so it doesn't get the rest of my trash dirty.
就不会把别的垃圾弄脏
Really? Yeah, he does that.
真的吗 没错 他是那么做的
You got clean-ass trash, man.
你这垃圾也太干净了 兄弟
I don't even need gloves for this.
我都用不着带手套
Quit sorting through my trash, Coach. You're messing it all up.
别翻我垃圾了 教练 你把它们都弄乱了
Sorry... Schmidt,
对不起 施密特
you've known this girl for a couple weeks, okay?
你才认识这女孩几周而已 好吗
I've known her for 20 years, and, I am telling you,
我认识她二十年了 我告诉你
she's not to be trusted.
你不能相信她
Your words are changing his opinions about things.
你的话在改变他的看法了
Up top.
大功告成
You two as friends is a real bummer.
有你们这两个朋友真是糟糕
I'm not into it.
我才不买♥♥账
Our first night living together.
我们一起住的第一晚
I'm just excited.
我好兴奋
Expose your cracks
暴露你的缺陷
and love will fill them.
爱会填满它们
I'm changing.
我要换衣服了
Great. I'm reading.
好 我要看书了
Okay.
好的
Yeah, I'm just gonna take my pants off.
我要脱裤子了
Okay.
好啊
You know, I've seen you naked before, right?
我早就看过你的裸体了 好吗
What's going on there?
怎么了
Oh! Never changed in front of a woman.
从没在女人面前换过衣服
You know, mostly you just hook up and...
一般都只是勾搭一下...
Really?
真的吗
Are you serious?
真的吗
All right, I'm gonna read.
好吧 我看书了
Okay. Here we go.
好吧 走你
Yeah, it's...
真是
Just gonna put this on here.
我要把这个穿上
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, this is my long shirt.
我的长袖T恤
Yeah. Oh.
是啊
That's why you're laughing. I had it on the wrong way.
难怪你会笑 我穿错了
That must have been funny-looking the way it was.
那么穿肯定滑稽死了
I've never broken it out before you because, you know,
我还从没在你面前穿过这个
we didn't live together, but...
因为我们没住在一起
it keeps the top really warm
但是它让我上身温暖无比
and lets my bottom breathe.
同时让我的屁♥股♥畅快呼吸
And so... yeah. Why does your bottom need to breathe?
所以 嗯 你屁♥股♥为什么要呼吸呢
Well, it's like
它就好像
a plant.
一株植物
Needs sun and air to survive.
需要阳光和空气才能生存
Never mind. Um... I like it.
甭管了 我喜欢这件
Um... yeah. Great.
对 太好了
I like it.
我喜欢
Okay.
好了
This is great. This is great.
这棒极了 棒极了
I'm excited.
我兴奋死了
Me, too.
我也是
What are you doing to the pillow?
你在对枕头做什么
I'm trying to get comfortable.
我想弄舒服点
Oh, okay.
好吧
Got it.
知道了
Got it.
知道了
I can't...
我做不到
I'm gonna go to sleep.
我要睡觉了
Turn off the light. Great.
我把灯关了 好
What? So-Sorry. Sorry.
怎么了 对不起 对不起
What the hell is that nightmare? I just... have to...
真♥他♥妈♥可怕 我只是
Sorry.
对不起
Just reading? Yeah. You know what I'm gonna do?
只是看看书 好吧
I'm gonna sleep with my head over there. Okay.
我要头朝那边睡 好
Thanks.
谢了
Yeah, that's... That's gonna be better for me.
这样我好多了
You know what, I'm gonna get some water.
我要去喝点水
Oh, hey. My room looks totally different.
这房♥间我都不认识了
Turned it into a workout space.
改成健身房♥了
I am so glad it opened up.
很高兴它开张了
Oh, why didn't we do this sooner?
我们早先怎么没这么做呢
Crab walk.
螃蟹步
You don't know where a crab's gonna go.
你不知道一只螃蟹要往哪爬
And you know what?
知道吗
Where does the crab go? Oh!
这只螃蟹要去哪里
Hi. Just enjoying the peace and quiet.
你好 只是享受一下宁静与平和
Whoa, hold up.
等等
Hey, Jess, what are you doing?
杰茜 你在干吗
I just, you know, sometimes I work in the elevator now.
我现在有时候在电梯里工作
You know, helping some of the...
帮助一些
older residents.
大龄住户
This is your floor, ma'am.
到您的楼层了 女士
So, how are things going with you and Schmidt living together?
和施密特同居感觉如何
I have never felt so clean while being so dirty.
我从未感觉如此干净同时又如此肮脏
Awesome. Last night, Schmidt wanted
真棒 昨晚 施密特想
to take me to a hotel, but we could not even get out
带我去酒店 但我们还没走出公♥寓♥
of the loft without ripping each other's clothes off.
就把彼此的衣服撕扯了个干净
Oh, that's our thing, too.
我们也是这样
We have the hotel until tomorrow night and it's all paid up.
酒店的房♥间一直订到了明晚 付过钱了
You guys might as well use it. Take it off our hands.
你们也可以去 快从我们手中接手吧
Lobby, please.
去大厅 谢谢
Wait, I forgot Bernie.
等等 伯尼还没来
Hold the elevator.
按住电梯
Bernie, Bernie, where are you, you idiot?
伯尼 伯尼 你去哪儿了笨蛋
I'll just be here, waiting.
我会一直在这里等你的
So, Nick, the police academy training
尼克 警♥察♥学院的训练
is going well, but
进行的很不错
I'm a little worried about the rings, because of the...
但我有点担心吊环项目 因为
you know... the incident.
你知道的 那次意外
Shut up, you guys, I can do this.
你们闭嘴 我能做到的
No, Miller, no, Miller, no!
别 米勒 别 米勒
I'm sor... I got big laughs.
抱歉我笑了
You got to give the people what they want.
你得让他们如愿以偿
Everybody saw my ding-a-ling,
大家都看见我的小鸟了
Nick. My ding-a-ling.
尼克 我的小鸟
I've got an issue that's more important than this.
我有件比这更重要的事
Ever since Jess moved in, I haven't had a second to myself.
自从和杰茜同居 我就没有个人空间了
You see what she's done to my writer's desk?
你看到她对我书桌做了什么吗
It's like an arts and crafts area now, man.
看起来像手工艺园区 兄弟
Hey, guys.
伙计们
I'm staying at a hotel tonight.
我今晚要住在酒店里
Not alone. With other people.
不是我一个人 有人和我一起
I have to chaperone a field trip to Sacramento, so...
我要陪人去萨克拉门托实地考察 所以
You know what, you seem too busy to talk about it. Go, go.
你看起来忙得没空说这事了 快去吧
I'm gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的 我也是
Wait, weren't you just saying how you...
等等 你刚才不是在说你
Whoa, dude!
兄弟
Good one, Nick. Bye. Bye, yeah.
干得漂亮 尼克 拜 拜
That, uh, I'm, uh, I'm sorry.
那个 我很抱歉
I can't believe I let you guys
我简直不敢相信你们竟然说服了我
talk me into tailing my own girlfriend.
来跟踪我自己的女朋友
Look at this neighborhood, Schmidt, she is up to no good.
看看这地方 施密特 她准没干好事
I feel very uncomfortable being here, I trust Abby,
我在这里感觉很不自在 我相信艾比
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表