Jess, why couldn't you marry me?
杰茜 为什么你不能嫁给我
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
You know. No, II don't know.
你知道的 不 我不知道
It's Nick.
是尼克
I... Love you.
我...爱你
You love me? I love you.
你爱我 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Wow, that feels so good to say.
这话说出口的感觉真好
I now pronounce you
我现在宣布你们
husband and...
成为夫...
I'm booking a ticket. A ticket?
我要订票 什么票
Yeah, Reagan is going to New Orleans for work
里根要去新奥尔良工作三个月
for three months and she asked me to go with her.
她要我跟她一起去
And I'm gonna do it.
我准备去
Damn it! This is an alert?
该死 这也推送
I did not need to know that the Riblet Sandwich is back.
我才不想知道什么小排三明治又回归了呢
How long does it take to respond to a house offer?
找个房♥子要多久啊
Breathe, okay? We will find out about the house
淡定 好吗 我们会找到房♥子的
When we find out about the house.
船到桥头自然直
You're right. All right.
你说得对 行了
You're right. We're fine. We're fine.
你说得对 我们没事
Okay. We're fine, we're fine.
我们没事
I'm so excited! We're finally getting a house!
我太激动了 终于有房♥子了
As I was saying, I never felt love like this.
我从未这般深陷情网
I really miss your lips on mine.
想念你我唇齿相接的时候
Babe, it's just a two month FBI training program.
宝贝 这只不过是两个月的联调局训练项目
I had a major breakthrough this week.
我这周有了重大突破
I perfected my "Keep vamping,
我的"继续周♥旋♥
we've almost traced the call" gesture.
马上就能定位到了"手势已经完美了
Oh, wow, really?
是吗
Well, you know, we've had some breakthroughs
我们这边
of our own over here, too.
也有重大进展
You know, I got to say, your sister
我得说
is really coming into her own as a real estate agent.
你姐房♥产中介越做越像回事儿了
In fact, I think she may have found a house
她好像给施密特和希希
for Schmidt and Cece.
找到了房♥子
That's amazing!
太棒了
Oh, thank you so much for looking out for Leslie.
太谢谢你帮我照顾莱斯莉了
It means the world to me.
这对我太重要了
Well, would you describe yourself as, I don't know,
你会说你自己...
owing me?
占有我吗
'cause I will take my repayment in the form of...
因为我会用...
What the hell is that noise?
什么鬼声音
Jess? For Pete's sake.
杰茜 我的天哪
What is that infernal racket?
这可恶的噪音是什么鬼
Hey, I was just making some table legs.
我在锯桌腿呢
But if it's too loud,
要是太吵的话
I can table them for later.
我可以待会儿再锯
This whole summer,
整个夏天
you've been doing one activity after another.
你真是一刻都没歇着
The urban corn harvest.
城市玉米大收割
Learning portuguese.
学葡萄牙语
You joined that soulshred gym and got scary ripped.
你去那个疯狂健身房♥练了一身爆♥炸♥肌肉
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么了
Okay. All right.
好了
She's a badass, that is what is going on with her.
她最牛逼 就这么回事儿
Woodworking is awesome.
木工棒极了
Okay, woodworking is insane.
木工也太夸张了
It's woodturning, but go on. Honey, do you think that
这是车床削木 接着说 亲爱的 你觉得
any of these hobbies have anything to do with...
你这些爱好是不是跟...
With Nick? Nicholas Miller?
跟尼克有关系吗 尼古拉斯·米勒吗
That ole turkey burger? Yeah.
就那块老腊肉 没错
He's in New Orleans with his perfect girlfriend.
他跟他的完美女友在新奥尔良呢
And I'm fine. Okay.
我也没事 好啊
Actually, I'm doing great.
其实我好得不得了
Okay. I moved past him.
好啊 我早把他抛在脑后了
I-I-I'm over him.
早...早...早就忘了
Just checking.
就是关心关心你
I'm moving forward. Cool.
我已经向前看了 很好
Or as they say in Portuguese,
或者用葡萄牙语说
Empurrando para a frente.
向前进发
Which technically means "Thrusting forward."
基本上意思就是雄心壮志向前进
It's a very sexual language.
葡萄牙语真性感
Honey.
亲爱的
We got the house.
房♥子搞定了
We got the house!
我们有房♥子了
Leslie, I can't believe you pulled this off.
莱斯莉 简直不敢相信你就这么搞定了
Every morning I just google "House"
我每天早上都会用谷歌♥搜"房♥子"
And sometimes stuff comes up.
有时候就会有有用的
Guys, look at us.
伙计们 看看我们
You guys are married.
你俩结婚了
Winston, you're in love,
温斯顿 你恋爱了
Nick's in a serious relationship of his own,
尼克也正经谈起恋爱了
and I am a truly excellent friend.
而我真是个了不起的朋友
Why are you looking at my house?
你们在我房♥子外面看什么看
Hello, sir, how are you?
先生 您好
We're the ones who are buying your home.
我们是您房♥子的买♥♥主
I'm not selling my house.
我没有要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子啊
What?
什么
Oh, maybe that's why there's no sign.
难怪没有挂牌子呢
Maybe I got the address wrong.
也许我弄错地址了
What are you ta-- how did we get into the house?
说什么呢...那我们是怎么进去的
We walked through it three times. What?
我们都进去看了三回了 什么
What? What? Oh, that's a mistake.
什么 这下犯错误了
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要那样做
He's got a bat!
他拿棒子出来了
Oh, my God, the car's the other way!
我的天哪 车在另外一头
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
All right, I'm taking charge.
好 我来做主
Winston, Leslie has to go. No!
温斯顿 莱斯莉不能再留在这了 不行
She's the worst real estate agent of all time.
她是史上最烂的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Aly and I just went long distance.
艾丽和我刚开始异地恋
I can't tell her that you fired her little sister.
我不能跟她说你们炒了她妹妹
This is a delicate situation for our relationship.
这会使我们的关系变僵
Please, Jess.
求你了 杰茜
Why are you ask... Why are you asking Jess?
你为什么... 你为什么求杰茜
And, Jess, why are you inserting yourself into this?
杰茜 你干嘛搅这趟浑水
If anyone's inserting themself, it's Winston.
搅这趟浑水的人是温斯顿
He's like a tongue at a seventh grade birthday party.
他简直巧舌如簧
Okay, look, fine, can I at least be the one
好了 听着 至少让我来
To break the news to her?
告诉她这个消息行吗
Yes, you may.
可以
Thank you, Jess.
谢谢 杰茜
It is so great to know Yeah.
认识到谁是真正的挚友 是啊
who your real friends are. Yeah.
真的非常好 是啊
Get off the sofa. Yeah.
从沙发上滚开 滚开
Go check on your cat.
看你的猫去
Look, we'll find a place, okay?
听着 我们可以再找房♥子
I didn't like that house that much anyway.
我也不是很喜欢那房♥子
I just can't be married,
我只是不能结婚之后
Living with roommates.
还和室友住同一屋檐下
Well, hey!
你们好呀
Well, I hope you saved some for Furguson.
希望你们给弗格森留了点吃的
'cause you forgot yesterday.
因为你们昨天就忘了哟
No!
不
No!
走开
Look at our wedding photo.
看看我们的结婚照
I want to hang our wedding photo in our house.
我想把它挂在在我们家里
I want to start our lives together. I know.
我想和你一起生活 我知道
Guys, we are in this together.
大伙 我们一起解决这事
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表