Hey, guys.
伙计们
Bertie's playing it cool,
伯蒂看上去好像很镇静
but you guys coming over for dinner tonight
不过你们今晚来吃饭
is a really big deal to her, so...
其实对她来说意义重大 所以...
Be there by 6:00, and no bailing.
六点钟到 别失约
Ooh, bailing on dinner.
我晚上来不了了
Nick, I need you.
尼克 我需要你帮忙
Wingman sitch.
做我的泡妞搭档
Jewish girl, sensible nose.
是个犹太女孩 鼻子很漂亮
High-level target.
高水准的目标
I can't be your wingman.
我不能陪你去
We got to go this Bertie dinner.
我们得去伯蒂家吃晚餐
Don't make it seem like a chore, okay?
别把这顿饭看得这么随便好吗
She is making ten or eleven soups.
她连汤都做了十来个
And all of them are cream-based.
而且都用到了奶油
Cool.
酷
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Hi, baby, I'm sorry to interrupt.
宝贝 抱歉打扰你了
I know the morning is the most sensual time of day.
我知道早晨是一天中最饥渴的时候
But, um, I need you. It's your sister.
但是 我需要你 是你姐姐的事
Abby? What is it?
艾比吗 怎么了
She was arrested at a hotel in San Diego.
她在圣地亚哥的一个酒店被逮捕了
How's everything with your sister?
你姐姐怎么了
I mean, she was caught stealing,
她因为盗窃被抓了
they called the cops, it's a mess.
人家报了警 现在一团糟
Imagine me next door with a, with a nice Jewish girl.
想象一下我隔壁住着一个漂亮的犹太女孩
Hey, Jess has a sister? Yeah, I've never met her.
杰茜有个姐姐 对 我还没见过
I need you to go to the jail,
我要你去监狱
pick her up and put her on a plane home.
把她保释出来 送她上飞机回家
Oh, that's fabulous. And by the way, um...
那挺好啊 顺便说一句...
I don't know what kind of jail this is.
我不知道那个监狱是什么样的
So be prepared for anything.
所以做好万全准备再去
I mean, wear a shirt you don't love-love.
穿件你不是很喜欢的衬衫
Okay. Love you.
好的 爱你
Hi Nick...
你好 尼克...
Okay, here, these are all the ladles that I could find.
这些是我能找到的所有勺子
Ooh, this one is deep.
这个很深
So, what's up with your sister?
你姐姐怎么了
Well, she's coming to town.
她要来城里了
Great! Hey! Ooh, yikes, that's...
好极了 天哪 这真是...
The best news ever? I know!
前所未有的好消息 我知道
It's so, so, so, so, so, so,
真是特别 特别 特别 特别
so good.
特别的棒
Well, I can't wait to meet the mysterious Abby Day.
我迫不及待想见一见神秘的艾比·戴了
Not mysterious.
她一点也不神秘
Jet setter.
是个白富美
You know, I always imagined her
我印象里她一直就
with a French-speaking black husband,
嫁了一个说法语的黑人丈夫
like a Jerome St. Pierre.
像杰罗姆·圣皮埃尔这样的
So, I'll probably meet her at the airport
所以我们可能只是在机场
for a little layover hang.
小聚一下
Why are you ignoring me, Nick? 'Cause I'm paying
你为什么不理我 尼克 因为我
Nick! attention to my girlfriend.
尼克 注意力在我女朋友身上
There, a reaction! Thank goodness!
终于有反应了 谢天谢地
Now I know I'm not a ghost.
现在我知道我不是鬼魂了
All right, I got to go. Oh, you're going...?
好吧 我要出发了 你要出发了...
I'll, uh, I-I got to go.
我也要走了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Jess, Jess!
等等 等等 杰茜
What if I came with?
我跟你一起去怎么样
Yeah, you know,
可是
I don't think you two would really get along. Why not?
我觉得你们俩处不来 为什么
Look, I just haven't seen her in a really long time, and...
我跟她真的好久没见了 而且
Jess, I'd like to meet your sister.
杰茜 我想见见你姐姐
Why don't we do this? Um...
我们不如这样吧
Why don't I go pick her up?
我先去接上她
And then come meet us for a quick dinner before she leaves?
然后你在她走之前来吃顿便饭怎么样
That would be awesome. Yeah.
那太好了 是吧
That's all I was looking for. Okay.
这就是我想要的 好的
Winston, we can't make your dinner!
温斯顿 晚餐我们不能去了
Bye, Winston. I'm coming with you. Okay.
再见 温斯顿 我和你一起走 好的
Wait!
等等
No, no, no, no! Wait...
别 别这样 等等
Are you really letting Nick meet Abby?
你真的要让尼克跟艾比见面吗
Hell no. I'm going to pick her up from jail.
当然不是 我要去监狱接她
Like, straight-up jail.
是真正的监狱
I told Nick he could meet her on her "layover"
我跟尼克说可以在她"短暂停留"时见面
but, whoops, her flight got changed. No time. Sorry.
不过她的航♥班♥有变 没时间了 抱歉
Bye, Nick! I'll see you later!
再见 尼克 待会儿见
I'm out of shampoo!
洗发精用完了
Gonna use bar soap! But your sister won't know the difference!
只能用肥皂了 不过你姐姐察觉不了的
Okay! Can't wait for you to meet her!
好的 期待你早点见到她
He's never going to meet her.
他绝对不能见到她
Hey, dude. I can't go to this dinner.
兄弟 晚餐我不能去
It's a double date now.
现在是四人约会了
Things are already weird enough between me and Cece.
我和希希之间已经够尴尬了
Because you went on a date two months ago
因为你们两个月之前约会过
and she never texted you?
然后她再也没给你发过短♥信♥吗
Yeah.
是啊
Be a man, Coach! All right.
有点男子汉气概 教练 好吧
Be there by 6:00 and bring a bottle of wine.
六点准时到 带一瓶葡萄酒来
And don't be cheap, either. Bertie is a Somalian.
别带便宜货 伯蒂是索马里人
Okay.
好的
Oh, tidings, Abigail.
你好 阿比盖尔
I'm Jess's beau. My name is Nicholas.
我是杰茜的男朋友 我叫尼古拉斯
It's a pleasure to... Oh, good God.
很荣幸能... 我的老天
Is that a common barber's comb? Look, Schmidt,
那是把理发梳吗 听着 施密特
I just want to make a good impression on Jess's sister.
我只是想给杰茜的姐姐一个好印像
Yeah, well, I want Julia Child not to be dead,
我还想茱莉亚·蔡尔德长命百岁呢
but here we find ourselves.
结果呢
What did you come here to talk to me about?
你跑来到底要说什么
As I was saying earlier,
正如我之前说的
I have a very difficult flirting situation here.
我这可有个艰巨的把妹任务
I mean, it's a double black diamond: trees, moguls.
这可是条双黑道 一堆的树和雪墩
And, as we both know, you're the best
我们都明白
wingman who's ever wung.
实战中你可是最棒的把妹搭档
Thank you, Schmidt!
谢谢 施密特
I'm almost glad I got in the accident
我都要感谢这场意外了
so we can have more days like this together,
是它让我们能这样多相处几天
with you helping me through this.
有你帮我渡过难关
How could a guy so rich be so generous with his time?
如此土豪居然能这么慷慨地把时间花在我身上
Excuse me. Are you the writer
打扰一下 你是
of So You've Mastered the Female Orgasm, Now What?
《精通女性高♥潮♥ 接下来呢》的作者吗
Incredible. Can I have your autograph? Of course.
了不起 能给我签个名吗 当然
Come on, man. It's a quick party.
求你了 兄弟 就一简短的派对
I'll have you back by your little dinner. Okay, I'll do it,
我会让你在晚餐前回来的 好 我去
but as soon as Jess says I've got to go, I'm out.
但是只要杰茜一召唤 我就走
Thank you very much. For your mitigated support
非常感谢 谢谢你默默的支持
and tiny portion of your life.
和你献出的生命的一小部分
Sure. Okay.
小事 好的
Hey, Abby.
艾比
Oh, look who came to pick up her big, bad sister.
快看是谁来接她的坏蛋姐姐了
So, you good to go? Or you gotta sign yearbooks or something?
你现在可以走了吗 还是要签个纪念册什么的
Bridget stole your gum.
布里奇特偷了你的口香糖
What? You took my Fruity Fruit?
什么 你拿了我的香果多多
I ain't got your Fruity Fruit, bitch!
我没拿你的香果多多 贱♥人♥
Oh, my God. Oh... Gum?
我的天哪 吃口香糖吗
I want my Fruity Fruit!
把我的香果多多还我
I ain't got your Fruity Fruit, bitch!
我才没拿你的香果多多 贱♥人♥
What about the new guy? I want to meet him.
你的新男朋友呢 我想见见他
We don't really have time to meet him 'cause I have to take you
我们真没时间见他了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表