Two women are in love with me.
有两个女的爱上我了
The problem is, is I'm in love with both of them.
关键是 我爱上了她俩
Okay, looks like you're gonna have to choose.
好吧 似乎你需要做出选择
Cece and I, we have this connection.
希希和我 我们有更多的感觉
You know, it's physical... it's unhealthy.
你懂的 是身体上的那种 十♥八♥禁♥的那种
Look, I don't want to get too graphic with you,
听着 我不打算让你想象我和她做的事
but I'm not just the plug with her.
不过和她做的时候我不光当插头
I'm also a socket.
我还当插座来着
God... okay, fine.
我的天 好吧 好吧
Schmidt, choose Cece. Yeah, but...
施密特 选择希希吧 好 但是
I was dating Elizabeth first, so...
我先和伊丽莎白拍拖 所以
Wait a minute-- Winston-- I was dating Elizabeth first.
等等 温斯顿 我是先和伊丽莎白约会的
Look, Schmidt, you want to know what I think?
施密特 你想知道我怎么想吗
No, I don't. Done.
不 我不想 完毕
Decided. Ha!
我意已决
Cece, out.
希希 出局
I was dating Elizabeth first.
我先和伊丽莎白拍拖的
My man! Way to talk that out.
兄弟 和你聊天真好
Yeah. Talk it out.
是啊 能说出来就好
Best friends. Best friends.
最好的朋友 最好的朋友
This is gonna work out, man.
一定能成功 兄弟
Yeah, it's gonna work out, man.
可不是嘛 一定能成功
*Puzzling*
开始拼图哦耶
*Winston is about to do some puzzling*
温斯顿要拼图咯呜啦啦啦
*About to get into some puzzle troubling.*
碰上点拼图的问题唔哈咿嘿
So, in conclusion,
所以 结果是
it's a... you know,
那是 你知道的
it's a very difficult decision
那是个非常艰难的决定
that I've had to... that, you know,
我必须 必须
that you guys have put me in, here,
是你们把我置于这种境地的
but I just... I'm gonna be candid.
但我必须 我会坦荡荡的说出来
I've been up for 24 hours.
我已经24小时没沾床了
I have to return all of these gifts.
我需要把那堆礼物都还回去
So just say it.
所以说出来吧
You don't want to be with me.
你不想和我在一起
Wh... huh?
什 什么
Look... look at that.
怎 怎么可能
I just looked down and I thought,
我又想了想
"This girl must be wearing sneakers
"这个女孩一定穿着带鞋带的运动鞋
with shoelaces, and th-those shoelaces must be tied together,
而那些鞋带肯定被绑在一起了
because this girl is straight trippin', yo."
因为这个女孩直接就被绊倒了"
What? Of course I want to be with you.
你说什么呢 我当然想和你在一起
But I feel so terrible for Elizabeth.
但是我觉得我真的很对不起伊丽莎白
How did she take it?
她作何反应
Sh... She took it.
她 她就那么接受了
In the marketplace of ideas, where...
在思维领域
culture is king,
文化才是王道
and data moves faster than people,
数据流动的比人快
where scalable opportunities come from turnkey solutions...
整体解决方案带来大量的机会
What are you trying to say, Schmidt?
你到底想说什么 施密特
Is it over?
我们结束了吗
No... no.
不 不
As if.
跟真的似的
Of course I picked you; it wasn't even close.
我当然会选择你 完全不用考虑
Come here, you crazy white girl.
过来 你个傻妹子
There it is.
就是这样
Poor Cece.
可怜的希希
Uh, yeah, okay.
是啊 不要管她
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
How long have you been driving?
你开多久了
Those cops look like they're about 15
那些警♥察♥看上去只有15岁
and they have huge guns.
他们还有颇为壮硕的枪
Jess, are we in Mexico?
杰茜 我们这是在墨西哥吗
All in!
是的
We're in Mexico!
我们在墨西哥啦
Oh, my God, pull over!
天呐 靠边停车
That pinata's shaped like a monkey!
那个陶罐看上去好像猴子
You know what? It's gonna be weird
你知道吗 爱爱的时候
going back to having sex
边上没一群野狗看着的感觉
without a bunch of feral dogs watching.
真奇怪
Why am I not hungry?
我为什么不饿
I should be hungry.
我应该觉得饿才对
Remember when we lived in that loft,
还记得我们当初住在阁楼的时候
and, like, we had all those problems?
我们还有那么多问题
Yeah.
是
All in!
全身心投入
Voice mail?
语♥音♥信箱
Again?
又一次
Where have you been? It's been four days, man.
你们上哪儿了 已经四天了 哥们
Have you really been doing it with Jess this whole time?
这段时间你真的一直在跟杰茜嘿♥咻♥吗
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Nick, I did something really wrong,
尼克 我做了件很糟的事
and, uh...
还有
I just... I need to talk to you.
我只是 我需要跟你聊聊
I need to talk to my friend.
我需要向朋友倾诉
Come home.
回家吧
Yeah, I should try him again.
好吧 我再打给他试试
Dial best friend-- one.
请拨最好的朋友 1号♥
Let's stay here.
我们留在这儿吧
We're totally out of money.
我们彻底没钱了
We got this great setup.
我们的装备很棒啊
No, this is not gonna last long.
不行 这个持续不了多长时间
It's not gonna last long. It isn't.
持续不了多久 没错
This is a badly built shelter.
这是个糟糕的临时住处
We'll go right there.
我们上那边去吧
How hard could that place be to sneak into?
溜进去能有多难呢
You all in?
你全身心投入吗
Nick, this has been fun, but...
尼克 这几天很有趣 但是
Okay, look, everything that's bad
好吧 听着 所有糟糕的事情
is waiting for us back in the loft.
都在公♥寓♥里等我们回去
But here?
但是这里
I'm Paradise Nick.
我是天堂尼克
And Paradise Nick is mega-chill.
天堂尼克超级放松
Paradise Jess. And you're Paradise Jess, right?
天堂杰茜 你是天堂杰茜 对吧
We can make food and just...
我们可以找吃的 然后只要
All in. All in.
豁出去了 豁出去了
It don't work like that.
这样不管用
If you... uh...
如果能
Hey, man, how'd she take it?
哥们 她反应如何
Devastated. I'm sure glad that's settled.
彻底震惊了 我很高兴解决了这事儿
Hey, man, I'm gonna go shower.
哥们 我去洗个澡
I'm proud of you.
为你骄傲
I know it must have been tough.
我知道肯定不容易
Hey, Schmidt, who do you call if puzzle pieces are broken?
施密特 拼图块坏了给谁打电♥话♥
Oh. Hey, Winston.
温斯顿
Is, uh, is Schmidt home?
施密特在家吗
Cece.
希希
Oh, my goodness. Hi.
我的天哪 你好
Do you need a hug?
你需要个爱的抱抱吗
All right.
好吧
Is Schmidt even here, Winston?
施密特不会不在家吧 温斯顿
Yeah. Yeah, he's in the shower.
在 在 他洗澡呢
Um... Cece, I just want to say,
希希 我只想说
on my end, that I am so, so sorry.
个人而言 我很遗憾
Sorry about what?
遗憾个啥
You know, uh... Elizabeth.
你知道的 伊丽莎白
Well, what about Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白怎么了
He made love to her.
他跟她做♥爱♥了
Winston made love to Elizabeth.
温斯顿跟伊丽莎白做♥爱♥了
After I chose you,
我选了你之后
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表