That's why I didn't want to get involved.
这就是我不想掺和进来的原因
Well, when someone I love gets hurt,
当我所爱的人受到伤害的时候
I get involved.
就和我有关系了
Sir?
先生
What's up, big cat?
怎么了 大猫
Sir? Sir?
先生 先生
Well, you got to go in there, and you got to face her.
你应该进去 和她面对面
Look, it's not about Cece. This is about the $12 valet.
那和希希无关 和十二块钱的泊车费有关
It's $12 to...?
要花十二块钱来...
One sec. Hey, it's self-park!
稍等 那车能自动泊车
The maroon car is self-park!
栗色的车有自动泊车功能
It's an excessive amount of money.
也太特么坑钱了
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我不是故意想把事情弄成这样的
Look, I know you didn't, okay?
我知道 好吗
But now it's time you do the right thing, Schmidt.
但现在是你做正确选择的时候了 施密特
I can't go in there.
我不能进去
Well, I can't let Jess tell her.
我不能让杰茜告诉她
Hello?
你好啊
Open the door.
开门
Wait, Cece!
等等 希希
Oh, Jess, I have something to tell you.
杰茜 我要和你说件事
I have something to tell you! What?
我要和你说件事 什么
No, I have something I need to tell you.
不 我要和你说件事
Oh, my god, what are you doing, Cece?!
我的天 你干嘛 希希
Why did you do that?!
你为什么那么做
Cece.
希希
You nipped the corner!
你打到要害了
Wait, Cece. Uh... okay. I...
等等 希希 好吧 我
Cece, he's not...
希希 他不是
I lied to you. I...
我骗了你 我
I've been cheating on... on you with Elizabeth.
我劈腿了 我在和伊丽莎白交往
Uh, I hate to do this right now,
我太讨厌这么做了
but if we don't sit, we will lose this table.
但是如果我们不坐下 就得另找地方了
Cece, I'm sor... i'm sorry.
希希 我 我很抱歉
I don't... I just...
我不是 我只是
Is there some place maybe we could, uh, go talk?
这里有没有我们能 单独说话的地方
Everybody knows anyway, Schmidt. Might as well just say it.
所有人都知道了 施密特 还是直说吧
Oh, let's talk. Let's... we...
我们来谈谈 我们
This should be fine.
应该没事
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
You have to know that
你需要知道
I did not want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Please, I-I'm begging you.
求求你 我求求你
If you take anything away from this,
你最应该知道的是
know that I did not want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
Especially you.
特别是你
You have no idea
你不知道
what you mean to me.
你对我究竟有多重要
And I got caught up in this thing, and...
所以这让我左右为难
I used to be so fat.
我以前很胖
I mean, like... truly gigantic.
是那种 巨型的胖
I mean, as big as... as big... as big as it gets.
非常非常 胖到难以附加
And now... and now I'm not, and girls like me, and I don't...
现在我瘦下来 女孩开始喜欢我
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么做
I got lost.
我迷失了
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're sorry?
你很抱歉吗
You didn't want to hurt anybody?
你不想伤害任何人吗
That's the best you can do, Schmidt?
这就是你想出来的最佳办法吗 施密特
Really?
真的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know you.
我不懂你了
Good-bye, Schmidt.
再见了 施密特
I'm just realizing that I don't have any cash on me.
我刚发现身上没带一分钱
If anyone would be willing to loan me $12 for the valet,
有人愿意借我十二块钱付停车费吗
that would be... greatly appreciated.
那就 太感谢了
Cece still hasn't called me.
希希仍然没给我打电♥话♥
Do you think you could test my phone again?
你还能再给我手♥机♥打个电♥话♥吗
I can't. I don't have any more minutes.
不行 我的通话时长用完了
Minutes, Nick?!
什么时长 尼克
Who still has minutes on their phone?!
谁的手♥机♥套餐还有这玩意的限制
I bought 10,000 minutes in 1999,
我九九年的时候买♥♥了一万分钟通话时间
and I'm still using them.
到现在都没用完
I'm sorry. I just...
抱歉 我只是
I-I really want to be there for her.
我很想陪着她
You are, okay?
你就是在陪着她 好吗
And she'll call, 'cause she needs you.
她会打的 因为她需要你
Hell.
该死
This is a real butt munch of a situation we're in.
我们的处境真是太尴尬了
Yeah.
是啊
Look...
听着
I'm here for you.
我就在你身边
There is nothing I know more than the fact
我只知道 我就是想
that I want to be with you, Jess, okay?
和你在一起 杰茜 好吗
Unless we're driving.
除非我们在开车
You admitted to driving while legally blind!
你眼神那么差还去开车
No, because you're honestly the worst backseat...
不 因为你总是对我指手画脚
You're honestly telling me what to do the entire time!
你总是在告诉我该做什么
Legally blind. Whoever has the wheel controls the car!
跟个瞎子一样 谁控制方向盘谁控制车
You liar!
你个骗子
Here's your pie!
这是你的派
You broke my heart.
你伤了我的心
Mail me my mouth guard.
把我的护齿器快递给我
In case you were wondering if
为了避免你们好奇
Cece had Elizabeth's number, sh-she does.
希希有没有伊丽莎白的号♥码 告诉你们她有
So, tough time in Schmidtsburg, wouldn't you say?
这是施密特伯格的艰难时刻 对吧
Just a quick heads-up, Nick, Jess.
一个小警告 尼克 杰茜
I blame you for this whole thing.
整件事都是你们的错
You can't seriously... I was going to fix it.
你没搞错吧 我正要弥补我的错误
I wasn't going to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
But, since you took it upon yourself to hurt both of them,
但是 当你做出那个会伤害她俩的决定后
should it take me the rest of my life,
我会用我的余生
I'm going to break the two of you up.
来拆散你们俩
Bring it, Schmidt.
放马过来吧 施密特
It's impossible. We're really strong.
那不可能 我们牢不可破
It will be when you least expect it,
我会在你们最想不到的时候出手
which might be when you most expect it.
当然也许那是你们最希望我出手的时候
Could actually be when you're watching
也许就在你们观看
the movie version of What To Expect When You're Expecting.
电影《孕期完全指南》的时候
Regardless...
不管怎样
I... am coming...
我 会
for you.
拆散你们
Oh, my god, Schmidt is so scary. You were right.
我的天 施密特太可怕了 你是对的
We have to talk about the things
我们需要谈谈这些
that he could use to pull us apart, okay? Okay.
能被他利用来离间我们的事 好吗 好的
Okay. Okay, politics.
好的 开始 政♥治♥理念
You're a democrat, I've never voted.
你是民♥主♥党的 而我从来没投过票
I'm in the green party. Oh, that is so annoying.
我是绿党党员 那真讨厌
Okay, I have been banned for my lifetime from Lake Ontario.
继续 我被终身禁止进入安大略湖
Don't ask. Okay.
别问为什么 好的
What else do you have? My fear of pears.
还有什么 我怕梨
Okay, you're afraid of pears?
你害怕梨吗
And pear-shaped people.
还有长得像梨的人
Um, that's interesting.
有意思
I'm not convinced I know how to read.
我的阅读能力很糟糕
I've just memorized a lot of words.
我只能记住很多单词
The doctors say I might grow another 18 inches.
医生说我可能还能长高十八英寸
That's a different image of you,
那你看起来会完全不一样
but I'm gonna get past that, and I'm past it.
而我会适应的 我会适应
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表